Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yes they are using the droop rule.

Could someone explain the droop rule to me? Thanks.

Tell bloomer to put fuel in for 100 laps Saturday so he can make weight for the 67 lapper
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Tell bloomer to put fuel in for 100 laps Saturday so he can make weight for the 67 lapper
    Post of the week right there lmao

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    You have to make the show first!

Jack left rear up, slide piece of aluminum barely under tire, then measure frame to axle. Can't be over so much. Some measure top of spoiler or deck to ground with maximum inches allowed

Bloomquist 1 second slower than the fast qualifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Jack left rear up, slide piece of aluminum barely under tire, then measure frame to axle. Can't be over so much. Some measure top of spoiler or deck to ground with maximum inches allowed
    Thanks for the info 👍

Maybe the "boos" from the crowd are what gets him going, so without fans, he doesn't know where he stands?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    Maybe the "boos" from the crowd are what gets him going, so without fans, he doesn't know where he stands?
    He is much like Earnhardt (a marketing genius)

Many moons ago, Bloomer was at an open show at my local track. The promoter's youngest son was winning a lot at the time, and as often is the case, garnered much negativity from the crowd because of who he was. So when they announced the kids name during driver intros, the crowd booed. Reportedly, Bloomquist leaned over to him and said something like, "I can teach you how to turn those boos into dollars."

I remember seeing "Anyone but Bloomquist" shirts, or something along those lines at Eldora once, and wondered if he wasn't actually behind the sale of them.
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 06-05-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Kromulous and foxfire2dirtraacing right on the money.Mallory gone from Zero to Jimmy results speak for them Self Scott not the same a factor but needs someone who can run the deal Cody had few things going on but making Zero go fast and working with Scott high pressure situation Mallory did for long time with many wins and top 3 lucas point finishes plus a championship Of those wins many crown jewels

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    Kromulous and foxfire2dirtraacing right on the money.Mallory gone from Zero to Jimmy results speak for them Self Scott not the same a factor but needs someone who can run the deal Cody had few things going on but making Zero go fast and working with Scott high pressure situation Mallory did for long time with many wins and top 3 lucas point finishes plus a championship Of those wins many crown jewels
    My head hurts trying to read this....

The Bloomquist cars have been off all year, ever since they went to the droop rule. They've picked up a couple wins here and there, but there's no question they've been struggling. As soon as they figure out what changed they'll be back up front. Also, tonight Scott got a terrible draw. The track really slowed down for those last 10 cars or so.

And to the people saying the difference is Cody, that's laughable. I'm not saying he's not good or anything like that, but I promise you Cody was not doing something to the cars that Madden or Scott didn't tell him to do.
    Last edited by No_Weak_Links; 06-05-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    And to the people saying the difference is Cody, that's laughable. I'm not saying he's not good or anything like that, but I promise you Cody was not doing something to the cars that Madden or Scott didn't tell him to do.
    This...............................
    8/13/16

No Week Links, Bobby Pierce and someone else, the name escapes me right now, were the last two cars on the race track to qualify Thursday night and timed in 5th and I think 7th respectively. the race track hadn`t slowed down. I don`t think it slowed down much all night.

foxfire........i know madden had the custom last year when he won them races. both them cars just dont look like they got any speed maybe its not the issue jmo.....Custom in my opinion fell off the map as far as being a 'touring engine builder' i just think there gonna be reliable old school engine just not gonna make the power like clements durham vic hill guys that change engine combos all the time to see what makes the most power

I always thought Bloomer runs more of a (level in appearance) chassis set up. I have not seen him run in person in a few years though.

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    My head hurts trying to read this....
    Lol!!! No kidding. Punctuation definitely needed.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST