Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

thank god the doughboy didn't buy hoosier http://www.racingjunk.com/Road-Racin...-S9L-1400.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Gary Continental has been in the BIG League of the tire business for several years! It didnt just happen with the buyout of Hoosier Tire... Just saying...
    (I guess I dont all was make my self clear) I meant Big league In racing, They Been adding a lot of tires to racing the last couple of years.. And now they make tires for all the racing sports....But this will make them bigger in the car field to ...I use a Continental way be for I use a Goodyear.... for my car....

I didn't know the continental started with a M they were MICHILENS

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Top shelf!!!!!!!!
    Hows your AIDS affliction coming along Bill?

i may be mistaken, but dont continental have a plant(s) i china? maybe they are gone move hoosier there, may as well, every thing else seems to be headed there or mexico....

I used to run Continental tires, along with several other brands, back in my kart racing days.

I hope that they will just own Hoosier, and not try to change anything.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Tires they use in IMSA....Some classes all you can run is Continental.....
    Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...15&action=view d8id you notice is said hoosier / continental already and their are other sanctions besides IMSA with road course guys and they primarly have run hoosiers how would I know been to a dew scca events

Continental is A-1 company from top to bottom. I have a independent tire and auto repair shop. I have been a Continental-General dealer for 8 years now. Hoosier was making the racing tires for Continental so they had a good relationship for past several years. I am hopeful for good results for us racers.

Interesting news. I did notice the Continental Spec tire when I was watching a little bit of the Petit Le Mans from Road Atlanta

I just scored an amazing deal on 2 Continental DWS 06 tires for my wife's car. They did not have the front size at the website,but I had to act on the deal. Just need to get the two fronts now. The DWS06 is a VERY well regarded tire. I have never owned any Continentals,but this deal was too good to pass up.

Everyone said to spend the extra money and get Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 or As/3 Plus,but the Contis were 2/3 cheaper. Also,they didn't have the Michelin in the same size as the fronts. They can't be THAT much better. General G MAx was rated highly as well.

My grandpa was a very non extravagant person,but he always splurged for Michelins.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Hows your AIDS affliction coming along Bill?
    Thanks to Obama care everything is cumming out just fine!

with a obama care people can't aafford to buy rubbers lol as in racing tires

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    with a obama care people can't aafford to buy rubbers lol as in racing tires
    Probably can't afford tires because of people milking the government from their sidewalk excursions.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

yeah have you recovered from your nasty fall

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Top shelf!!!!!!!!
    Hey mr president if you wife wins the election are you going to get monica back in there too?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hey mr president if you wife wins the election are you going to get monica back in there too?
    I am sure when my wife wins, we will be well staffed, and possibly find a position for Monica

Do you think a desk job would be good for her or will she be low profile?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Monica is part of the Presidental pit crew. She's in charge of the (lug) nuts and lube jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Interesting news. I did notice the Continental Spec tire when I was watching a little bit of the Petit Le Mans from Road Atlanta

I just scored an amazing deal on 2 Continental DWS 06 tires for my wife's car. They did not have the front size at the website,but I had to act on the deal. Just need to get the two fronts now. The DWS06 is a VERY well regarded tire. I have never owned any Continentals,but this deal was too good to pass up.

Everyone said to spend the extra money and get Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 or As/3 Plus,but the Contis were 2/3 cheaper. Also,they didn't have the Michelin in the same size as the fronts. They can't be THAT much better. General G MAx was rated highly as well.

My grandpa was a very non extravagant person,but he always splurged for Michelins.
    I can say the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 is the best when it comes to performance !!! I have been twice to Continental's testing track and it is a unbelievable experience. We do head to head comparison with Michelin and all other leading brands. I was a little hesitate at first about believing the difference but tires where regularly changed out during the day so comparison was true. Michelin is a better mileage tire most of time but once you see for yourself the performance difference it made me a true believer in Continental-General. All of Conti-General lines are performance driven. Continental Cross Contact LX20 was top in performance for the everyday suv drivers also.