Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Not to stray too far away from the topic, but it is ironic that you poke fun at "milleniatards", when in fact not many "milleniatards" give a crap about this sport. "Milleniatards" are coming into the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever, and are too busy developing cures for cancer and developing way-of-life-changing solutions for us in every aspect of our day. I'd argue that many "old farts" (no offense), are way more of a hindrance and a barrier to innovation than the "milleniatards". But I digress.....

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Not to stray too far away from the topic, but it is ironic that you poke fun at "milleniatards", when in fact not many "milleniatards" give a crap about this sport. "Milleniatards" are coming into the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever, and are too busy developing cures for cancer and developing way-of-life-changing solutions for us in every aspect of our day. I'd argue that many "old farts" (no offense), are way more of a hindrance and a barrier to innovation than the "milleniatards". But I digress.....
    IQ is the capacity to learn. How did these millenials achieve better genetic make up?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Bloomer was working on his car at a shop not far from Golden Isles and ran a wire cutter up under his fingernail and into the bone. Became badly infected and he has needed IV's and was still in the hospital as of yesterday. Hoping to be out to compete in the points races at East Bay.

Kinda fuked up we get seven pages on him being late to a track, but he gets injured working on his stuff and not a thread on it. Says a lot about the people on here.

Yep, the petty hatchet jobbers get a chance to be blowhards any chance they get. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I feel the same but hope he gets finger straightened out.
    Im sure one of his middle fingers is perfectly straight, aimed at you, of course!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by justaplainnut View Post
    if bloomer didn't try to cheat all the time!lucas wouldn't have to make up so many rules!!
    That was a very pathetic thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    IQ is the capacity to learn. How did these millenials achieve better genetic make up?
    Fake news most likely has decided that they are smarter.

If Bloomer fans would stop screwing behind the trailer house unprotected the genetics of future generations would get better lol (don't get your panties in a wad)

Just seen on DOD he is still having injury issues and won't be racing tonight.

If Bloomer fans would stop screwing behind the trailer house unprotected the genetics of future generations would get better lol (don't get your panties in a wad)
    If we did that there wouldnt be anymore zack51s in this world...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

joshroth14 Guest

I heard Friday would be the earliest he would be released from the hospital.

Bowyer didn't say that the Bloomquist being late strategy was an advantage. He said that a guy shouldn't show up late, barely run the show, and still get a provisional.

well played dirt dobber lol, that is a definitely possibility! Mom and dad must have been some of his earliest fans!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If we did that there wouldnt be anymore zack51s in this world...lol
    Isnt that where your son, SS, was conceived?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Isnt that where your son, SS, was conceived?
    Carefull now. Litey is dd45 son too
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Carefull now. Litey is dd45 son too
    Aint NOBODY wanting to claim Litey as their son.....you're close but not there yet! Lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Aint NOBODY wanting to claim Litey as their son.....you're close but not there yet! Lol

If litey was a bloomer fan you would claim him as your son, but you claim him as a dependent on your w2!
    Surely you cant be ashamed then.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I'm not a fan of his but hate to see anyone injured/hurt. It's going to be interesting if he isn't able to race on Friday & asks for hardship points or whatever Lucas calls it.

Do we know for a fact that it's a wire cutter injury and not that he was at a Tampa gay bar and wrist deep in a nasty cubans colon and now has the finger funk? .....Lol. Just kidding all you bloomer disciples. Maybe he'll be at the clay by the bay Friday.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Do we know for a fact that it's a wire cutter injury and not that he was at a Tampa gay bar and wrist deep in a nasty cubans colon and now has the finger funk? .....Lol. Just kidding all you bloomer disciples. Maybe he'll be at the clay by the bay Friday.
    LOL.....more likely from one of the hos from the strip club. Theres like 4 or 5 on the way to the track!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

As a long-time high school and college educator, all I can say is Wow. I'll even say it backwards....WOW!! Millenials (Gen Y) are too busy alright. Too busy sharing every useless detail of their fouled up lives on social media. Too busy whining about how much they should be paid, while they call in sick before they even earn their first paycheck. Too busy to detach their @#$*ing cellphones from their ears while they pay for food or gas at the counter. Too busy complaining that they don't have any money while they blow $8 on ice mochas and post a selfie with their bestie from their $600 phones. Too busy being self-absorbed and drastically over-stating their importance and accomplishments as a generation.

Millenials are developing a cure for cancer and developing way-of-life changing solutions??
    Gen Y gave us facebook, and boy is everyone glad for that. What did everyone do before the greatest time waster of all time? What military vet wouldn't feel like they should have done MORE for their country when compared to Mark Zuckerberg and the Kardashians?? Of course, what do I know? Surviving another week on the Bachelor must be a hell of a lot more stressful than landing on Omaha Beach.

"Millenials are entering the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever."
    That is absolutely 100% not true. Millenials are however, flunking out of college at a greater rate than any generation in history, and that is a fact. They are also carrying $1 trillion in student debt, an average of $45,000 per member of Gen Y.

Young man, do yourself a favor and have a sit down conversation with a member of the "greatest generation" to ever live. Have that person tell you about growing up as a child during the depression, and serving their country during World War II. Ask them what it was like to start working full time at age 16 because they didn't have the luxury of graduating from High School.

Ask them to define sacrifice, work ethic, and servitude. And when you're done with that conversation, thank them that you have the FREEDOM to enjoy such a "miserable" life in the greatest (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) country in the world.

Forgive me. I forgot, millennials are too busy to have that conversation...