Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump's good lawyers.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

They have already WON......pretty good in my book!

67 votes. Cryin Chuck ain’t gettin that

I hope Trump sues for legal fees!

Shocked I tell ya........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Shocked I tell ya........
    I think the Demwhits are shocked more Republicans wont side with them!

Once again.......theyre outa touch with common sense and the common man!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I think the Demwhits are shocked more Republicans wont side with them!

Once again.......theyre outa touch with common sense and the common man!
    Yeah but wait til MR GREEN JEANS weighs into this KANGAROO COURT ! He’ll open up there eyes ...........and look out for the ping pong balls !

Trump — ever the showman — was impressed with the Democrats, who opened Tuesday’s session with powerful video that compiled scenes of the deadly attack on Congress. And he complained that his team — especially lead lawyer Bruce Castor — came off badly on television and looked weak in comparison, according to the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

The anger was echoed by Trump allies, who blasted the lawyers both publicly and privately and with repeated profanities.

“There is no argument. I have no idea what he’s doing. I have no idea why he’s saying what he’s saying,” said Alan Dershowitz, an attorney who represented Trump in his first impeachment trial, as he weighed in on Castor during an appearance on Newsmax as the session was underway.

Peter Navarro, a former Trump trade adviser, had already been urging the former president to ditch his legal team and hire Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz before the trial began, warning: “You gotta get rid of those guys. These people don’t understand. This is a political trial.”
    Republican members of the Senate appeared equally baffled, especially at Castor, who spent much of his time buttering up senators with compliments, praising the case made by Democrats and going on tangents.

GOP Sen. John Cornyn of Texas said Castor “just rambled on and on and on and didn’t really address the constitutional argument. He said Trump attorney David Schoen, who spoke second, “got around to it” and “did an effective job. But I’ve seen a lot of lawyers and a lot of arguments and that was not one of the finest I’ve seen.”

Before the criticism mounted, another Trump adviser described Castor’s presentation as part of a “very clear, deliberative strategy.” The adviser said that after the Democrats’ emotionally charged opening, Castor had set about “lowering the temperature” before “dropping the hammer on the unconstitutional nature of this impeachment witch hunt.”

The hammer did not appear to hit its nail.

Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, who voted with Democrats on Tuesday to move forward with the trial, said Trump’s team did a “terrible job” and was “disorganized,” “random” and “did everything they could but to talk about the question at hand.”

GOP Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, who also voted with Democrats, said she was “perplexed” by Castor, “who did not seem to make any arguments at all, which was an unusual approach to take.”

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, one of Trump’s staunchest allies, said he didn’t think the lawyers had done “the most effective job,” while South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, another close ally to Trump, said he didn’t know where Castor was going with his arguments.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Speaking of the captain kangaroo show, Dancing Bear just woke up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quick question for all of you that have been on winning teams before.........after you won the big game, did you ever feel like you had to convince people that you really won?

Or is that just reserved for people that don't win a lot?

That one guy looked like a lizard trying to catch flies. Poor guy seemed like he had cotton mouth really bad. Maybe smoked a doobie to calm the nerves?

If congressional members, from both sides, cared more about governing than they do about keeping their jobs I’d have faith in the process. But they don’t, and the whole thing is a predictable tv production. Republicans will vote in fear of their 30-35% core base, Democrats will vote out of revenge and fear that DJT will be back in 2024. SS12, do you have original thoughts or do you just post links and copy / paste?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    That one guy looked like a lizard trying to catch flies. Poor guy seemed like he had cotton mouth really bad. Maybe smoked a doobie to calm the nerves?
    If you have to smoke a doobie to get off you must be smoking ditch weed!! I prefer a sativa or a hybrid.

If I was to have a quote from someone for my base statement . It sure would not be from some two bit nothing as Liz Chaney . She must be his hero now .

Default Post 13

The non answer on having an original thought should tell you all you need to know.....wonder if the sativa or hybrid is Union approved?

SS12 needs a good spanking... no not that kind of spanking 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The non answer on having an original thought should tell you all you need to know.....wonder if the sativa or hybrid is Union approved?
    Thanks to the union job I can afford the quality stuff not the ditch weed.

ss12 there you go again getting them all riled up and pushing their buttons. Heck you have one guy that wants to spank you lmfao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Thanks to the union job I can afford the quality stuff not the ditch weed.
    We can tell by your posts spicoli.....