Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The numbers are very much inflated... Try and find the numbers of how many deaths have happened since this China viras started in the USA of people who of died from the Flu Heart attacks ect. They are no were to be found... I will wait... People want there freedoms back! Life & libertys and the right to assemble. It's time to get back to life as we once new it. And it's time to get back to Dirt Track Racing as well. Imo...
    Last edited by WildBill32; 05-07-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    We are gonna zoom past 100,000 deaths I believe.

I want to go racing in a big, big way. I'm not sure if packing the grandstands is the right way to do it though. We are gonna have to make some sacrifices for a while.
    For how long, it's obvious that the Democrat governors are not going to let things get back to normal. They have changed the normal and intend to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    So the Florida beaches getting invaded has resulted in no deaths, you know CNN and the usual cohorts would be there making it 24/7 news if there one sick person.

Yes COVID is a little worse than a severe flu, but to most it is not. There are people that get infected that do not even get sick.
    I heard earlier this week that a girl went on spring break in Florida then went home to Mississippi and gave it to people in her church. One of the people died.
    There you go.

If people don't demand an end to this lock down, there won't be no Summer Nationals. Illinois is a key state for this series and who sees them allowing racing to resume?

For how long, it's obvious that the Democrat governors are not going to let things get back to normal. They have changed the normal and intend to keep it that way.
    Tell that to California. They are racing all over this month.

I heard earlier this week that a girl went on spring break in Florida then went home to Mississippi and gave it to people in her church. One of the people died.
    There you go.
    You heard? Well there you have it folks, get back in your houses and put on your face masks!!!!

You heard? Well there you have it folks, get back in your houses and put on your face masks!!!!
    You said it hadn't happened and I provided an example.
    And how do you get your news....by smell or touch ?

I heard Clayton is my cousins sisters next door neighbors uncle's brother from Vietnam third cousin. But that's just what I heard. Don't know if it's true or not.

See how that works...

You said it hadn't happened and I provided an example.
    And how do you get your news....by smell or touch ?
    Saying you heard isn’t providing an example. Hearsay isn’t evidence.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thanks, Ben Matlock.

I'm not expecting to see any racing in Illinois this year unless somebody overrides Doughboy. I'm hoping Wisconsin can pull something off so I don't have to drive to Missouri all summer to see a race.

I'm worried about the Libs next attack. People die going to and from work. People die in accidents at work. People die from heart attacks caused by the stress from work. People get fired from work and go shoot the place up and kill people. How long before they just outlaw work?
    "If it only saves one life"
    Fu*ki%g Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I heard Clayton is my cousins sisters next door neighbors uncle's brother from Vietnam third cousin. But that's just what I heard. Don't know if it's true or not.

See how that works...
    You heard that too????

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    I'm not expecting to see any racing in Illinois this year unless somebody overrides Doughboy. I'm hoping Wisconsin can pull something off so I don't have to drive to Missouri all summer to see a race.

I'm worried about the Libs next attack. People die going to and from work. People die in accidents at work. People die from heart attacks caused by the stress from work. People get fired from work and go shoot the place up and kill people. How long before they just outlaw work?
    "If it only saves one life"
    Fu*ki%g Morons.
    The president and his administration put the reopening guidelines in place. Ask him.

See how that works...
    I read your comparison of Cornavirus to HIV. I didn't need to know anything else.

The president and his administration put the reopening guidelines in place. Ask him.
    Wrong.......

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/j...iddle-pandemic

This is a very interesting read, for those who have the time to read.

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/j...iddle-pandemic

The flu spread from Hong Kong to the United States, arriving December 1968 and peaking a year later. It ultimately killed 100,000 people in the U.S., mostly over the age of 65

Wrong.......
    We're talking about Covid-19......not HIV.

People die every day from a lot of different things. If they reported cancer deaths, flu deaths, Pneumonia deaths it might look the same. 70,000 people would barely populate a small town in the midwest. Enough of the lockdown. You want to watch racing at the track, you should be able too. You don't, that is fine too. You can stay home. Life goes on and it is time for it to on with our freedoms in tact.

You heard that too????
    Guy that works two days a week at post office told me. He heard it from his ex wife

Tell that to California. They are racing all over this month.
    Guvnuh must have family in the sport. haahhhaa