Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default George Floyd Riots

Here we go again like a broken record. Black man gets done in by a bad cop and a whole city has to pay the price in burning, looting, and rioting. The uncivilized faction gets to step up and play mister big bad man and terrorize a city as so called JUSTICE.

Just another license to hate on America and steal all the booty they can get their hands on. Sad, so very sad!

I see ole Loserville is even getting in on the act too. Their great anti American Mayor Fischer setting back and being a good little Democrat Mayor just in most other big cities.

At least seven people were shot in Louisville as protesters demanding justice for Breonna Taylor, who was killed by police in March, demonstrated outside of City Hall.

Louisville Metro Police released a statement early Friday morning saying in part that “no officers discharged their service weapons.” Loserville Mayor Greg Fischer posted a video on Twitter saying that the shots had come from “within the crowd” of protesters.

You go out and demand JUSTICE by shooting innocent people? And burning/looting cities?

CNN not mentioning social distancing for the rioters? But like BLM and Antifa some are wearing masks to keep from being identified.

Maxine Waters has of course put all blame on President Trump. Standard operating procedure ya know!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Buford.Justice
    "You go out and demand JUSTICE by shooting innocent people? And burning/looting cities?"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
    More
    "....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I was a MP working in DC during the riots of 68 after King was killed. I can tell this for a fact. The rioters and looters are made up of Pros in protesting and rioting who then join up with the thugs. There is no real concern from these people other than lawlessness and stealing.

when the looting starts the shooting starts …………………………….. I like it ! teach them ingrates a hard lesson !

they were gonna try some crap early tonight at the White House , but soon decided they had better move on before they got their as$ shot !

That could have ended up real bad......for a bunch of folks.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Do you think armed citizens should help defend against looters?
    Yes 99% (740 Votes)
    No 1% (9 Votes)

https://www.westernjournal.com/minne...ent=2020-05-31

A lot of professional paid protesters. Antifa and groups like that.

A lot of body bags will stop this nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    A lot of body bags will stop this nonsense!
    Amen ! And we have a PRESIDENT who will not put up with it much longer ! Start the shoot in’ to stop the loot in’ !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Do you think armed citizens should help defend against looters?
    Yes 99% (740 Votes)
    No 1% (9 Votes)

https://www.westernjournal.com/minne...ent=2020-05-31
    I don't think I need a poll to tell me what I need to do if looting were to occur at my home or business......don't think many do.

Saw a clip on YouTube of Sharpton interviewing Floyd's brother. He said he talked to both Biden and Trump. Said call with Trump was bad, would not let him speak. Biden's call was fine. Sharpton heading to Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Saw a clip on YouTube of Sharpton interviewing Floyd's brother. He said he talked to both Biden and Trump. Said call with Trump was bad, would not let him speak. Biden's call was fine. Sharpton heading to Minnesota.
    My response will be just like one of my elderly black Christian customers recently said to me......NEGROE paleeeze!

Burn baby burn!!

you lost me after sharpton.............biggest racist on the planet.

Shoot to kill would stop looters/rioters in their tracks and comes with a money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    A lot of professional paid protesters. Antifa and groups like that.
    Every protester/rioter that was arrested here in town on Friday night was an out of town’er. All were bused in. More were bused in for last night, Saturday.

Super libs want the protests and they want the crime and more crime in the future. Unfortunately

The criminal thug rioters will never be brought to justice and they know it.

It's quite interesting to see the early stages of the complete breakdown of society and civilization. I very much hope that those who are allowing and even encouraging this kind of complete lawlessness and destruction to continue pay a severe price in the future. By this I mean when civilized society is completely overrun with thugs and criminals I hope that those who had/have the power to stop this find their demise in the very thuggery and destruction that they allow to go on now.

The seeds of this present day anarchy and breakdown were planted long ago and except for just a couple of instances it's been allowed to go unchecked and unpunished. One such instance of stopping the criminal thuggery was how Reagan handled the Peoples Park riots in Berkeley back in May of 1969. Problem is, the seeds of the chaos and destruction had already been planted.

hussein accelerated and normalized the imported and paid thug rioters mindset but it was around well before him. hussein and holder helped embolden their followers who are mayors and community leaders to turn a blind eye to the opportunist's looting, destruction.

Let's kill whitey is the rallying cry and hussein did little to counteract that due to his repeated kissing the rings of sharpton, jackson, wright, ayers and some others.

This recent nationwide lawlessness led by paid anarchists is yet another signal that normal civilization is breaking down in the U.S. due to rich elitists footing the bill for the pond scum thugs but have no other skin in the game besides what little they're paying the thugs. It's going to get better, or worse, depending on your perspective. Some see this as a wonderful opportunity, others see it for what it really is, which is society descending to a 3rd world mentality.