Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I consider the source midget brain

As of this morning, December 27th The Chili Bowl has SMASHED the previous record number of entries. It now stands at 358 entries and probably will increase in the coming days and weeks!!

I really wonder if the need will arise in the coming years to limit the number of cars. Even 11 acres under one roof will overflow at some point.

Our group is getting more and more amped up as the time grows nearer!! Been to over 20 World Hundreds, 2 or 3 Dreams, Turkey Night 3 times & Belleville 5 times and none of those events create the excited anticipation of going to Tulsa in January. Even the 4 Crown Nationals at Big E doesn't get the blood pumpin' like this deal!!

Here's the track that 340+ competitors will do battle for national exposure, prestige and the highly coveted Golden Driller Trophy!! She looks good again this year.

Check the brand new aluminum bleachers on the turn 3 & 4 end of the racetrack. Nice!

The internet PPV information for watching all 5 nights live right up until just before the Saturday night twin B-main's at which time the national TV broadcast takes over for the remainder of the event.

Because what you believe of me don t mean sh1t

Yep go cart track don t believe me check the weekend before
    Last edited by calverton; 12-27-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Because what you believe of me don t mean sh1t
    Yep go track don t believe check the weekend before
    Literally laughing out loud!!

which time the national TV broadcast takes over for the remainder of the event. national my azz what they move to fox sports or nbcsports no its on mavtv whic h many people can't get

Yep go cart track don t believe me check the weekend before
    still jealous I see, jealousy will just eat at a person and make them so miserable. no wonder your such a miserable person.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    still jealous I see, jealousy will just eat at a person and make them so miserable. no wonder your such a miserable person.
    Kid, he really is incredibly disturbed by the fact that The Chili Bowl is far bigger, better and more prestigious than any dirt late model race.

This time of year must be torture for the poor small minded fool! LOL!

chilli bowl is big to a midget brain to some of us its just another race

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    why in the heck would I be jealous please explain that one now going out to Arizona yeah I would racing outdoors not couped up in building watching great races

chilli bowl is big to a midget brain to some of us its just another race
    It's big to everyone, especially you 'cause it makes the biggest late model race look small! LOL! And that folks, is why litey is pissed this time of year. Ya' just can't get past it.

why in the heck would I be jealous please explain that one now going out to Arizona yeah I would racing outdoors not couped up in building watching great races
    It's easy to tell why you're jealous. It's because The Chili Bowl is one of the two biggest dirt races of the year and you just can't cope with it! LOLOL!!

No need explaining, if you can read read what you write and there's your answer.

The entry list for the 31st Chili Bowl Nationals has topped 370 entries and stands at 372. That means there will be over 90 cars racing each of the 4 preliminary nights!

Hot laps will start at 4 PM and racing will begin at 5 PM each of the 4 prelim nights.

The 2017 entry list has obliterated the old record by almost 30 cars!! Incredible!!!

well Cirf i was really pulling for T-Mez

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    well Cirf i was really pulling for T-Mez
    Buster, T-Mez put on a show for the ages both on his qualifying night and on Saturday. I was pulling for T-Mez as well, as was about 99% of the 15,000 spectators on hand Saturday night!! He was the show and if he'd have come to the front in the Saturday A-main they'd have been able to hear the crowd in Oklahoma City!! LOL!

We've come to expect the racing to be extraordinary at The Chili Bowl but 2 of the preliminary qualifying nights were especially spectacular racing this year. Christopher Bell was the class of the field of 375 cars all week and more than deserved to win the Driller and by all indications he's a classy young man, as well.

Buster, did you watch the RacinBoys internet PPV throughout the week? If you did I just wandered how the quality was, etc.

no i did not but i was being informed on what was happening and there was some really good ones that did not make the A but i was really happy for Thomas but the front end was destroyed and could not continue.