Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Impounding top 3

They are going to impound the top 3 cars. Great idea. Evidently, and I had no idea, there’s a GPS traction control that’ll grab the rear brakes just a touch when it senses a different speed than the front tires. Plus look at other stuff. I’d start with them sheet metal things on the car that are so outta control. But then, literally not one car is legal.

And look at fancy shocks again etc. Great idea, they’ve just let stuff get so far outta wack, where do you start?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I realize now it’s a double post for all the 4m Nazi’s. I glanced and didn’t see it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote:

They are going to impound the top 3 cars. Great idea. Evidently, and I had no idea, there’s a GPS traction control that’ll grab the rear brakes just a touch when it senses a different speed than the front tires. Plus look at other stuff. I’d start with them sheet metal things on the car that are so outta control. But then, literally not one car is legal.

And look at fancy shocks again etc. Great idea, they’ve just let stuff get so far outta wack, where do you start?

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Quote function not working again because this site continues to be a P.O.S. that s run by idots.

Now about your post... who is impounding? You are rambling about various things.

Some keys dont work well on my chromebook so I left out a letter in idiots. Now the edit on here takes an act of congress. Why is this site so difficult? Seriously.. is it run by a bunch of people with special needs?

I'm so excited they still care nothing for bodies and are looking for antique technology traction control.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Dang cars look like an s. Straighten them out and get rid of that oversized nose piece

Yeah the Aero has to change on hrese cars, they are no longer enjoyable to watch on big tracks, once they get out front in free air, they are gone most of the time! The only real passes last night were crazy banzie moves. On a side note, Do something with the dirt, the vision is horrible, and control the dirt a little more, most tracks care enough about there fans not to sit in a sand blaster all night, ps, no foolish comments about dont go if you dont like it, trust me, nobody at the track thinks that dumb. We are talking about helping the sport, their was young kids last night miserable from the dirt, they are supposed to be future fans, and yes I realize your at a dirt track, but its been ridiculous lately.
    Last edited by play4kps; 06-12-2021 at 12:36 PM.

Default Dirt slm

Rambling?

Top 3 are impounded from tonight. They are looking for various things. Not sure what’s hard to figure out.

Quote:

Rambling?

Top 3 are impounded from tonight. They are looking for various things. Not sure what’s hard to figure out

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

How about what racetrack are you talking about you dumba$$.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'm so excited they still care nothing for bodies and are looking for antique technology traction control.
    I think it’s a damage control dog-and-pony show detractor keeping the sights off of the real problems --- because the racing hasn’t been that great so far.

The Shinnston camp I am sure is in Kenneda's ear.....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Didn’t they do a test a few years ago and find out traction control really didn’t make that much of a difference? Why would it when these modern bodies produce so much downforce you don’t have a problem hooking up all the power you can get.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Thats could be what it is all about. The ones that are used to dominating the sport are wanting to find out what the others have that is allowing them to be outran.

Default Dirt slm

Dumba$$?

Every other motherfuker on here knows wtf track I’m talking about, as do you. If you don’t, I’d look in the mirror before being all triggered about idiots.

Literally the only late model race worth talking about. Where the fuk else would they impound the top 3 and tear them down looking for crap?

Oh, I’ll spell it out for you,

Eldora Speedway
    13929 State Route 118
    New Weston, Ohio 45348

Default Mike

Yeah a few years ago they had Billy Ogle Jr and I dunno who else test it. And yes, quicker without TC. But, it makes you very consistent.

Quote:

Rambling?

Top 3 are impounded from tonight. They are looking for various things. Not sure what’s hard to figure out

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

How about what racetrack are you talking about you dumba$$.

Better get all triggered with Need for speed to, he didn’t spell it out either wtf track he was talking about.

...what racetrack are you talking about< WTF talk about dumb%#$.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah a few years ago they had Billy Ogle Jr and I dunno who else test it. And yes, quicker without TC. But, it makes you very consistent.
    I could be wrong but I think the other may have been Josh Richard’s. I’ll say it now just like I said before that test. Traction Control isn’t the problem. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the problem, but I guess it will satisfy some because at least they are look for the problem even if they are looking in the wrong place.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Default Mike

For sure.

Motors, them bodies, shocks, and so on. First would be the bodies to me. And it’s so simple. I really don’t wanna sound like NASCAR, but make templates, and you either fit it or ya don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Nooooooooooooooo.....insert sarcasm eye roll here.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????