Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strickler?

Default Strickler?

What the heck ever happened to this guy? Did he go back to mods?

If I had to guess, his Bloomquist car needed clipped after the Eldora wreck. He has raced a few times since then, but he has been in his old longhorn car. He hasn't been racing every much at all since the wreck at the dream. Scott never has been known to get in a hurry about anything. We can probably pretty much guess what the hold up is there.

He just raced a late model at some regional show but cant remember where it was.

As much as he crashes and wrecks people in SLM or a Mod, he is probably out of $$ or cut off...

The guy is a liability on a race track.

Just say no...

He's no loss and won't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    He's no loss and won't be missed.
    Whoa, that's a lil strong. We need em all. He put on a pretty good show at Eldora a while back.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If I had to guess, his Bloomquist car needed clipped after the Eldora wreck. He has raced a few times since then, but he has been in his old longhorn car. He hasn't been racing every much at all since the wreck at the dream. Scott never has been known to get in a hurry about anything. We can probably pretty much guess what the hold up is there.
    He's definitly raced a bloomquist car since eldora. I didn't see his name in any results this past weekend. But he has been racing. Just no results to write home about
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 08-09-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    He's definitly raced a bloomquist car since eldora. I didn't see his name in any results this past weekend. But he has been racing. Just no results to right home about
    I’m not so certain he has. I think he’s been running the longhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Whoa, that's a lil strong. We need em all. He put on a pretty good show at Eldora a while back.
    I have my reasons. I typically agree but my experience with him put him in the category for me. Could care less if I ever saw him in a race again.

Pennsboro32
    I’m not so certain he has. I think he’s been running the longhorn.

We asked Scott last weekend at Fairbury. Me and my group where the first in line at his souvenir trailer for the Saturday Autograph secession and that is what he said when we asked how do you think he will do in those cars. He's been in the Bloomquist car a time or two since Eldora and he's getting a little better with the way they drive.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 08-09-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

He ran one at lernerville

His bloomquist car? Or was that one of Scott’s cars? I believe zyoung was referring to Stricklers own bloomer car…

I think after Port Royal WoO one of his backers bought two Bloomquist cars from someone else. Not directly from Bloomquist.
    2021 race count
    6 events

He flipped the Bloomquist at Ponderosa Ky

He has raced a Bloomquist car since Eldora. The Bloomquist car he wrecked at Eldora still sits in the shop wrecked last I knew

Read……………………

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    He has raced a Bloomquist car since Eldora. The Bloomquist car he wrecked at Eldora still sits in the shop wrecked last I knew
    He ran it at the Firecracker. That was after Eldora.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

He is a pos, thinks he is allllllll that

wfodirt66

Not really. You should take the time to actually get to know him first. Better human being them a lot of folks I know. A close friend of my crewed for him back in the late 2000's when he was racing Modifieds and threw him got to know Kyle a good bit. It helps when you actually know someone. Then make a judgement. His parents had a late model for a good while and one of their drivers was Kenny Brightbill.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

WELL... maybe he has changed then, when he was in the mod he talked sh** about a few other drivers saying how great he was pretty much, maybe he is better now