Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Just for the record, you need to get some kind of life. It seems all you do is sit behind your keyboard all day and post nonsense.
    I'll get one like yours... Siting there all day watching someone do that... lmfao!! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Did you spill a que shoe in your eyes Wild Bill? Granted feger could have done things differently but he sure didn't just spin out on his own.
    No, he did have some help spinin'er round bbqb... but we all understand bobby was just funnin with Jason. That's what the " good fun" people do ya know... 😎

feger should have taken him out. pierce uses up the whole track. went from the top to bottom before he got to the corner.

Anyone that has drove a late model can tell you that visibility out of the drivers side is not great with how the decking is in cars now a days. Guarantee you on a restart from the lead he had no idea Jason was there. And with Gardner that dude gets lapped every night and is out there racing like he’s the only guy on the track. Lay over flag or not he’s out there arcing the corners and swinging out wide on the straightaways like he’s the leader.

I sure miss and wish they wouldn't have taken the cartwheel act out of their program, darnit all!! The show must go on tho...

Default Gardner

I agree he looked in the way last night, but everyone else seemed to have no problem getting around him without the chrome horn......the best on the track last night by a mile should have had the same ease.

No sense driving through someone if you don't have to.....and he didn't have to.

That's the part that kills me with you huggers......we all saw the great move Bobby made in his heat and are in full agreement, we all saw how he drive through Gardner too and some of y'all act like its gardners fault somehow.

And then you wonder why people think you're idiots sometimes.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Honest questions ... how many in this thread actually watched the race? And how many talking about watching a lapped car getting lapped by lead lap cars, were there in person? I’m guessing one will be a hopefully good number, but two will be really low.

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Looks like Bobby used him up a little... when is the 32 ever going to stop driving through people?
    When they get out of his way. Choo choo.......

unless the car on the inside is 3/4 up on the left side if not side by side, there is no way to see it
    Last edited by grt74; 09-04-2020 at 04:46 PM.

It's so funny how the hate for Pierce ends in him doing something he didnt even do. Are the people in here 12 years old or do they just not know anything about dirt racing?
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

You boys could find your a$$hole even tho you can’t see it? Just saying lol

wiswild, i can't get to your intelligence level, i don't go down on things

"mic drop" because there is nothing else to say lmao

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    wiswild, i can't get to your intelligence level, i don't go down on things"mic drop" because there is nothing else to say lmao
    I guarantee you will never get to my intelligence level

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I guarantee you will never get to my intelligence level
    all in fun don't take it to heart, but the door was open, lmao

Lol I only have hatred towards one member on here but luckily he’s on a cognitive decline

I knew those questions would kill the thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I knew those questions would kill the thread lol.
    But yet you checked back 6 diferant times to see? Pretty obvious you want to keep it going so here ya go...

I was there and with my own eyes, what do I see? I seen bobby carelessly spin Gardner when everyone else drove around him with little to no troubles. We can do this all night if you want but I'd rather just sit back and watch you bobby defenders make fools of yourself on you own, defending him. What say you? Hahahahaha

Racing deal. Nothing else!

Quote Originally Posted by chopter33 View Post
    feger should have taken him out. pierce uses up the whole track. went from the top to bottom before he got to the corner.
    He's the leader he can do what ever the hell he wants until sombody is next to him and that part has to happen before the guy turns other wise it's to late witch is wday happened to feger

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I agree he looked in the way last night, but everyone else seemed to have no problem getting around him without the chrome horn......the best on the track last night by a mile should have had the same ease.No sense driving through someone if you don't have to.....and he didn't have to.That's the part that kills me with you huggers......we all saw the great move Bobby made in his heat and are in full agreement, we all saw how he drive through Gardner too and some of y'all act like its gardners fault somehow.And then you wonder why people think you're idiots sometimes.
    looked to me like Bobby was completely out of the gas when he initially made contact with gardener. The only part i didn't understand is why Bobby decided to go under him but that being said i don't know what gardener was doing the prior to Bobby catching him