Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default O'Neal edges Overton in MARS thriller at Davenport

https://insidedirtracing.com/hudson-...-at-davenport/

O'Neal just clipped Overton at the finish line

And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed 😃

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed 
    He may have had a tire going down some other gremlin that prevented him from the victory ? Uncharacteristic for him to come in 3rd. He usually is at least 2nd in these events.

that was one of the best races I've seen all year, the top 5 were all over each other during the feature.
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    He may have had a tire going down some other gremlin that prevented him from the victory ? Uncharacteristic for him to come in 3rd. He usually is at least 2nd in these events.
    Lmao smh... never ceases to amaze me the imagination of a bobby nut hugger. More excuses...

You can have results or excuses... folks already seen the result. 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by AnnouncerLife88 View Post
    that was one of the best races I've seen all year, the top 5 were all over each other during the feature.
    Thay had a dam track for the big dance for sure!!

The feature was very good. The heats, not so good...

And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed 
    Boingggggggg!!!!
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Boingggggggg!!!!
    That would make a good name for new boner pill. The slogen would read...

"Try boinggggggg, the instant stiffy"

Disclaimer: stand clear of partners face when taking. Serious and permanent eye injury my occur. Dont stand behind someone who is bent foreword. Head trauma or death has been reported from hitting their head on the floor.

🤓

That would make a good name for new boner pill. The slogen would read...

"Try boinggggggg, the instant stiffy"

Disclaimer: stand clear of partners face when taking. Serious and permanent eye injury my occur. Dont stand behind someone who is bent foreword. Head trauma or death has been reported from hitting their head on the floor.

Yep, in your case they'd name it Bobby Pierce. Instant wood.
    8/13/16

Yep, stand back when im bobby truthin'. I'll poke your eye out and use it for fish bait... 😆

The heats sucked, now that feature was a dandy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    The heats sucked, now that feature was a dandy!!
    You can expect heat races like that with the freight-train format used (time-trials and heads-up starts).

Battling for win and finishing 3rd is getting your ass "woooped"? Wut?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Birky.Fan View Post
    Battling for win and finishing 3rd is getting your ass "woooped"? Wut?
    Must have been some malfunction somehow, somewhere if Bobby was regulated to finishing clear back in the # 3 spot ?

Cool

Or he could put someone else in his car like a certain individual did, by the way tell me again where did BloomerLost car finish at again ? Talk about a ass wooopin, if 3rd place should have stayed home the 7th place car should just be sold and the owner should retire. lmfao

From 15th to 7th seems pretty decent for first time out just a day or so after it was announced.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Or he could put someone else in his car like a certain individual did, by the way tell me again where did BloomerLost car finish at again ? Talk about a ass wooopin, if 3rd place should have stayed home the 7th place car should just be sold and the owner should retire. lmfao
    Oh man! I wish you'd stop beating me up with all this bloomer this, blooomer that stuff... lmao!!

I always get a good laugh when you boys on here do that. Its a sure sign I've struck a nerve in your weak mind... right through your thin skin talking the truth about dirty booby! 😁

Please, carry on, lol... its goofs like you that keep me amused here... 👍

Oh man! I wish you'd stop beating me up with all this bloomer this, blooomer that stuff... lmao!!

I always get a good laugh when you boys on here do that. Its a sure sign I've struck a nerve in your weak mind... right through your thin skin talking the truth about dirty booby! 

Please, carry on, lol... its goofs like you that keep me amused here... 
    The funny thing is I root for Bloomer over Bobby any day, but when I see jack asses like you on every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thread crying over the same driver no matter what they do I tend to piss with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    The funny thing is I root for Bloomer over Bobby any day, but when I see jack asses like you on every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thread crying over the same driver no matter what they do I tend to piss with them.
    You again? 😆

Piss with me?? So does this mean while im standing there you're squatting next to me ? What?? Look young lady i dont carry on that way, ok? Besides, if you get any on my shoes, it might make me move and i could, piss on you!!

You bloomers fan are weirdos!! Smh!!

Goooooo bobby!!! 😁

You bloomers fan are weirdos!! Smh!!

Goooooo bobby!!! 
    Amen on that😂
    8/13/16