Default Does anyone play dirt draft?

I keep seeing it advertised on Facebook and might get into it. Does anyone in here play it, and have any opinions on it? I don’t really understand how it works, I’m reading you play for ppvs, race tickets and merchandise, seems different but could be neat. Thanks for any replies.

Following along ...... randomly wondered the same myself over the past week or so

I just got on board with it last week before the dirt million. It's pretty addicting once you get started into it honestly. I was the fence about it until they released what you could win in the store. You get 100,000 points to select 5 drivers. Just like tonight the WoO race at I96 tonight. Bshep costs you about 25k in points Junghans is the 2nd highest choice at 24,500k , from there, the names of drivers cost you less and less. You can edit your team at anytime before the racing starts, and it keeps a live tracker too while the race is happening.

I gambled on Mansfield being rough last week, and chose 3 guys I knew would be locked in and would just be there at the end, and 2 guys that had to race their way in that were decent.....it didn't pay off. I ended up somewhere around 100 ☹

It don't just Cover DLM stuff. There is USMTS mods, outlaw and all star sprints, midgets, and I believe pavement late models.

If it's got anything to do with gambling could someone hook me up with how to get in and get started

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I just got on board with it last week before the dirt million. It's pretty addicting once you get started into it honestly. I was the fence about it until they released what you could win in the store. You get 100,000 points to select 5 drivers. Just like tonight the WoO race at I96 tonight. Bshep costs you about 25k in points Junghans is the 2nd highest choice at 24,500k , from there, the names of drivers cost you less and less. You can edit your team at anytime before the racing starts, and it keeps a live tracker too while the race is happening. I gambled on Mansfield being rough last week, and chose 3 guys I knew would be locked in and would just be there at the end, and 2 guys that had to race their way in that were decent.....it didn't pay off. I ended up somewhere around 100 ☹It don't just Cover DLM stuff. There is USMTS mods, outlaw and all star sprints, midgets, and I believe pavement late models.
    Frankie for 15 was a steal tonight lol

I play and its awesome. You can cash in your points for race tickets, ppv's, t-shirts, hats and all kinds of other things. I actually cashed in points and got my ticket to the Hillbilly 100 this Sunday for free. It costs $5.99 a month to join but its worth the money and a lot of fun.

I enjoy playing as well.

If you have a smart phone just go and download the app. All instructions are there. Pretty simple. A few bucks a month (5.99). And you play for all kinds of merch which you can check out on dirtdraft.com

I got the app trying to see how scoring is broke down. Or do you just add finishing positions. Trying to figure out if you should go with 5 average guys or couple good ones and some duds

As a driver, and not a big name, this seems like it could be very humbling to see your name in the bargain bin...

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I got the app trying to see how scoring is broke down. Or do you just add finishing positions. Trying to figure out if you should go with 5 average guys or couple good ones and some duds
    It's 2 points per position counting down from 100 points for 1st. 40 pts for dnq
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's 2 points per position counting down from 100 points for 1st. 40 pts for dnq
    Thanks appreciate it

I just got my first win at a WoO sprint race last weekend. Average driver seems to work the best..

I enter every event, LM, Sprints, Mods, Midgets, Pavement LM. I follow Late Models but have done the best picking mid-priced drivers in races where I know none of the drivers lol. It is rather addicting and easy to play. I have accumulated 1773 pts in about 6 weeks but you need twice that many to cash in on a tshirt.

PackmanJim

Dirtdraft.com It's pretty fun. 6 bucks a month I think

Hopefully they figure out a way to make it worth the $6/month. Not much racing going on....
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

i wouldn't sign up now if i didn't have it already

Yeah I used to play back when they raced.