Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lucus oil

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Actually I like most all other drivers was a fan of TMac till he ran out of talent at I-80...and seriously how could anybody be a fan of that celebration could it be any more feminine?...
    Go to pits and tell them that and see how it works out for you. I bet you will be posting on 4m using a straw to hit letters on your keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Go to pits and tell them that and see how it works out for you. I bet you will be posting on 4m using a straw to hit letters on your keyboard
    Put your timmy jammies on and lay that big water head of yours on your jd pillow and sleep it off Richie boy... lmao

We all know illtaste hasn't got the balls to talk that way in person. He's barely got the brains to talk period....

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    But why would I need to use a straw when I can just type like normal?? Are you slow? I'm bout to get in my gf the rest of the night, I would say you guys need to learn something about that but I forgot you are all the same person lol good night...

We have officially hit a new low... Illtsate32 is bashing TMac for showing excitement and applauding the fans in the stands after he wins...

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    We have officially hit a new low... Illtsate32 is bashing TMac for showing excitement and applauding the fans in the stands after he wins...
    He shows his " I'm a little bobby bich " show everyday on here. Nothing new....

But why would I need to use a straw when I can just type like normal?? Are you slow? I'm bout to get in my gf the rest of the night, I would say you guys need to learn something about that but I forgot you are all the same person lol good night...
    Enjoy while you can!!! Have a good night.

How about TMac? Good run, Overton from the back. Moran ended up 6th, not bad.

Whitener being mad, that’s nice.

So did BShepp really run someone over? I don’t think you’re really talking to the real 32 anyhow guys.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Chupp, no, they got together at the flag stand.

I think this is the real one with 3200 posts

That was the real McCoy cnb. Lol, just look at the post amounts.

Man you’re pretty awesome banging your own girlfriend! What a BMF lol you loser

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Will the real slim shady please stand up lol. ... the imitator who talks to himself is trying to be as ignorant as he can on threads hoping that a moderater will think it's me and ban me, I guess that's what hes doing unless he really does want to be me...pretty strange but whatever...

Got together lol I like how people see it through their own lens depending on who it is. It was slight contact but Brandon was leaning on Whitener down the straightaway and cut down his lr ending his 2nd place run. So to me what's the difference it ended his night...

We all need to learn something about getting in your girlfriend??? That's awful kind of you...... I can't speak for anyone else but I'll take a pass on that if it's all the same.

I have a strange feeling your girl is about the same size as Bobby....has facial features like Bobby and a short haircut like Bobby.....just a guess.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What has to be done to get this Illstate32 clown banned from the board? Everyone just needs to quit giving him the attention that he is starving for. It’s embarrassing that you are even affiliated with DLM racing. It’s also embarrassing that you affiliate yourself with Bobby. I am sure he would be proud of your idiocy on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    We all need to learn something about getting in your girlfriend??? That's awful kind of you...... I can't speak for anyone else but I'll take a pass on that if it's all the same.

I have a strange feeling your girl is about the same size as Bobby....has facial features like Bobby and a short haircut like Bobby.....just a guess.
    You really think he has a clue what a girl or a friend is let alone a girlfriend?? You have way more conference in him then most...

They had to tie a pork chop around his neck as a child just to get the dog to play with him... just sayin...

^^^Maybe hes not in the way tonight...how many provisional tonight geez at least 5-6...
    alright now , ive been pretty neutral on your little bobby boo , but if your gone start kicking on my man , i may have to join the resistance......

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Get me banned lol!! Why don't you come to try city sometime and beat me up instead? Lol I hope you do. I'll be waiting. I'm way tougher then anyone here and will show you who not to mess with. LOL BRING IT ON SUCKERS!!
    Well if it ain't ole Tommy Tough Guy.

You sound like a real classy guy.