Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And on which "side " do you fall ?
    He falls just a bit on the dark side at times!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    His inability to answer tells us a whole lot about his character !

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    If you look at the laws in Delaware, ol' Joe's homestate, they are very similar to the one in Georgia. By the way, Georgia will offer an ID for free to anyone needing one.
    And how much will Abrams and Warnock be selling them for?

Nearly 100% you meant. I see your brain management is failing once again. chuckle chuckle
    No chucklehead, I was correct, it's zero. My brain management is failing in only one category and that is my perception of the depth of your ignorance. It's much deeper than even I give it credit for! But please don't be butthurt by the truth! LOLOL!!

Better to be on the dark side than totally in the dark intellectually, like you, chucklehead! LOLOL!

The dark side can be escaped, being a chucklehead is irreparable and forever, you're living proof! LOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He lives by alternative facts when it comes to tire management. Need ole Jack to knock him upside the head to get his attention. Isn't that right chucklehead. lol
    Kid, I once invited chucklehead to come to Terre Haute and discuss his fallacious tire management theories with the man himself and he didn't have the guts (SURPRIZE). Ol' Jacks right arm doesn't work and I'd still bet he could smack chucklehead upside the head hard enough his kids would be born dizzy! Hahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Kid, I once invited chucklehead to come to Terre Haute and discuss his fallacious tire management theories with the man himself and he didn't have the guts (SURPRIZE). Ol' Jacks right arm doesn't work and I'd still bet he could smack chucklehead upside the head hard enough his kids would be born dizzy! Hahahahaha!!
    Wow, your problems run deep. Bet you lose friends real easy, all they have to do is show you up on a topic and you turn into an eternel hatemonger. You've become a troll. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Wow, your problems run deep. Bet you lose friends real easy, all they have to do is show you up on a topic and you turn into an eternel hatemonger. You've become a troll. hehe
    Nah chucklehead, I've got no problem. I've found that if I tell the truth and admit when I'm mistaken most people don't take offense and those that do never were friends in the first place. When a chucklehead like yourself says things that aren't true about those whose dirty fire suit you couldn't properly carry then yeah, I'll point it out at every convenience. The fact that you're offended is just an added bonus. Hehehehe!

When you don't know what you're talking about and you know it but won't admit it then whatever you get you got comin'! Right chucklehead? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Can you film it. This I have to see lol

can you film it. This i have to see lol
    kinda like you at the dmv trying to prove who someone is !!!!

kinda like you at the dmv trying to prove who someone is !!!!
    Nope not like that at all. If you had followed along with the conversation you would have known it wasn't me that went to the DMV. lmao!!!!

Nope not like that at all. If you had followed along with the conversation you would have known it wasn't me that went to the DMV. lmao!!!!
    Well i didn’t want bring your better half into it so I believe getting the ID was a group effort ! So you door don’t want credit for helping her out ?

I don't deserve any credit.

Convenient......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I don't deserve any credit.
    You sure were patting yourself on the back pretty hard earlier for it !

I mean it's their state and they can right the law how they see fit. Then it's up to those who don't like the law to challenge it in court and get it settled.

I will say after what my wife went through trying to get the right documentation to get a young lady my wife and I took in so, she wouldn't be homeless a drivers license. Then I could understand how some may not be able to get the proper documentation to get a voter I.D. card. I don't know what the states are requiring so, I'm not saying it's impossible but, it can be quite the hassle as my wife found out just to get a drivers license.
    Here it is !

God d*** I hope ya'll kiss each other once and awhile to spice up these circle jerks that fill this forum.

McNugget ?

You sure were patting yourself on the back pretty hard earlier for it !
    Here it is !
    Ha ha ha you call that patting myself on the back OK. lmfao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    God d*** I hope ya'll kiss each other once and awhile to spice up these circle jerks that fill this forum.
    I mean it's their state and they can right the law how they see fit. Then it's up to those who don't like the law to challenge it in court and get it settled.

I will say after what my wife went through trying to get the right documentation to get a young lady my wife and I took in so, she wouldn't be homeless a drivers license. Then I could understand how some may not be able to get the proper documentation to get a voter I.D. card. I don't know what the states are requiring so, I'm not saying it's impossible but, it can be quite the hassle as my wife found out just to get a drivers license.
    Can’t delete it ?