Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Washington Commanders???

I thought the Washington Commies would have been a much better fit!!!

Still the Redskins, in the hearts of patriotic Americans!

And to make this thread more interesting here's a bit of trivia.

At 2,014 feet deep, the Great Slave Lake in Canada is the deepest lake in North America.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-02-2022 at 08:53 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

This is the year that the Cleveland Indians change their name as well ? ?

I was walking through the house when they announced it on ESPN I thought they said the Washington Salamanders I said what the f**k and started laughing and walked back to the tv and seen it on the screen it said Washington Commanders. Oh well could have been worse I guess but they’ll always be the Redskins to me.

I cant believe the chiefs have been able to hang on to their name. I would say they are the next on the hit list. Just drop the I, and called them the chefs.

Kansas is America, DC is the center of the Communists takeover of America. Those people are brainwashed hateful far left liberal whackjobs!!

Be sure to have all your papers on hand when entering the stadium, you might be taken to a gulag!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Kansas is America, DC is the center of the Communists takeover of America. Those people are brainwashed hateful far left liberal whackjobs!!Be sure to have all your papers on hand when entering the stadium, you might be taken to a gulag!!!
    Well now ; after reading that I'm not so sad that the Chiefs failed to make it to the promised land for 2 year in a row ! ! !

Kansas is America, DC is the center of the Communists takeover of America.
    The Kansas City Chiefs are located in Missouri............not Kansas, you chucklehead.

It's becoming much easier to understand why you have yet to comprehend the difference between a sprint car and a USAC Silver Crown car! Hahahahaaaa

Indians had slaves. Commanders is a racist name in itself. It refers to male white folk with powers over others.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The Kansas City Chiefs are located in Missouri............not Kansas, you chucklehead.It's becoming much easier to understand why you have yet to comprehend the difference between a sprint car and a USAC Silver Crown car! Hahahahaaaa
    Wingless sprint or silver crown car = same tumblebuggy to me

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Wingless sprint or silver crown car = same tumblebuggy to me
    All that proves is you're as big a chucklehead as bedwetter.

?- My ancestors are of Irish decent. The Notre Dame college football team is called The Fighting Irish. That name implies that members of my nationality are a bunch of haters hell bent on violence. I believe that it is shameful to my people and the name be changed to The Indiana Football team. i also think we and our relatives should be awarded financially for the years of our pain and suffering along with a special monument to honor the oppressed victims of this autrocity . After all FAIR is FAIR !

All true. Yes

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    All that proves is you're as big a chucklehead as bedwetter.
    Having hate and anger issues once again!! I didn't say anything about what state KS is in actually, nice try.

Having hate and anger issues once again!! I didn't say anything about what state KS is in actually, nice try.
    Nope, you're not worth the effort of mustering up any hate or anger, bedwetter, but it is fun to read your simpleminded replies!

Hey chucklehead, KS is the state abbreviation for the state of Kansas. KC is the abbreviation for Kansas City and KC is located in Missouri. Are you really that dumb? Hahahahaaaa

Is the rumours correct ? Is Russell Wilson of the Seahawks going to be traded to Washington ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Indians had slaves. Commanders is a racist name in itself. It refers to male white folk with powers over others.
    For someone who calls other people liberals for watching NFL, why are you commenting on another football thread? liberal.....

Guess what??.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

To real football fans, they will always be known as the redskins……….all the kids can go back to bed now.

Commanders….lol

And nothing to be said about the woke nfl giving credence to racist criminal thugs for their halftime show ? And they are concerned about what Joe Rogan and his guests say ?