Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Macon SN

According to the rules should have been green white checkered

Nope ^^^^^

Just ten more laps?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Just ten more laps?
    Nope not this time lol

I always thought the flagmen was the man in charge once the race started. Apparently the tower made the call. RIP Bob M, Dirtcar (world racing group} ruined your series.

Right on mud

this rule don't apply?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    this rule don't apply?
    I sure hope not lol, Just kidding the attachment doesn't work

That was very un-driggers like.......was the right thing to do if he feels like he screwed up though.

And gundaker gets the asterisk.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

it's the rule someone posted on Cole Perkins Twitter. but I can't get it to work an it is what it is doesn't effect my life.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    it's the rule someone posted on Cole Perkins Twitter. but I can't get it to work an it is what it is doesn't effect my life.
    Oh ok I think I seen that message somewhere on here

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I have been around racing for 50 years and that's how it has always been. If the leader takes the white flag and the track is safe and clear for him to the finish line he wins. What ever has behind him is immaterial. If the flagman had time he should have thrown the checker and yellow flags. Bobby should have won.
    In total agreement ! Like or dislike the Pierce boy, you have to admit he got HOSED ! ! I too have been around racing for over 50 year and I know a race is over when the leader gets the checkered flag. Y change it now ? Look how NASCAR was ruined by these gimmicks. Going green white checkers until somebody they want to win, wins. Turning an advertised 500 lap race into a 506 or so lap race. Lets not ruin dirt racing as well by not keeping the rules pure and simple. If somebody wrecks behind the lead pack after the checker has been thrown then it is up to the scorers to sort the rest of the order out.
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-06-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Everyone should stop being so hard on little bobby. Your going to hurt his feelings. After all he said on his dirt on dirt interview "I have finished second in a lot bigger races." He even gave 8 or so reasons in that same interview why he didn't win. One that stuck out in my mind was " these pierce cars don't turn as good as those rocket cars." A good selling point for an xr1 I guess. If I was Bob I would be upset about my own kid pointing out a flaw in his own design. Basically trashed his family owned business. What an upstanding , professional race car driver. As a fan, I appreciate his ability and talent on the race track, but the drama that comes with his appearance at the track is undesirable to say the least. I would be embarrassed if that was my child, but instead , it seems his parents keep stoking the fire. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by tiverson5605 View Post
    Everyone should stop being so hard on little bobby. Your going to hurt his feelings. After all he said on his dirt on dirt interview "I have finished second in a lot bigger races." He even gave 8 or so reasons in that same interview why he didn't win. One that stuck out in my mind was " these pierce cars don't turn as good as those rocket cars." A good selling point for an xr1 I guess. If I was Bob I would be upset about my own kid pointing out a flaw in his own design. Basically trashed his family owned business. What an upstanding , professional race car driver. As a fan, I appreciate his ability and talent on the race track, but the drama that comes with his appearance at the track is undesirable to say the least. I would be embarrassed if that was my child, but instead , it seems his parents keep stoking the fire. Disgusting.
    They gotta sell them FN t-shirts!

Its obvious Boobie hasn't met a Casey Roberts ....yet! .....But, its a comin!

They don’t even make a Pierce Chassis anymore.

What is DISGUSTING is that you are talking about someones family like that! How well do you even really know his family??? Please do tell???...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    What is DISGUSTING is that you are talking about someones family like that! How well do you even really know his family??? Please do tell???...
    Heck I'm trying to figure out what Bob and Angie are suppose to be so embarrassed about.

Seriously! I would be as proud as a parent could be of Bobby!

Was this the World 100 or a $5k to win race?