Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Over dirt on dirt.

They can't do blog style updates because they want you to pay for the ppv. My paid subscription is done.

They have some nerve..........they invest money in producing a show, then don't give it away for free..........You must be a Bernie supporter

yep still waiting on the 15 buck hour job free health care and free college education

I understand why they dont do "live blog style updates" during the ppv's they put on i just dont understand why they say they will an then dont. If I'm home I'll get the ppv's but if im away for whatever reason an they advertise "live blog style updates" thats what I'm expecting. There membership is safe with me but i can understand the grip too.

Out of curiosity where did they say they were doing "blog-style" updates from Macon? They had the typical Dirtwire results that they do for the national touring series events that aren't the mega-events/crown jewels. The blog-style updates are only done on the real big events...i.e. Silver Dollar Nationals ....which had blog-style updates last weekend during the pay-per-view.

If they said it somewhere and I missed it, then I apologize for this post. However, I didn't see it posted anywhere that they would be doing blog-style updates.

Just my .02

- Ben

They only do blog style updates for the Summernationals and Crown Jewel events. It's always been that way. So you're going to stop subscribing because they keep doing what they've done previous to you subscribing? That makes no sense whatsover and it's only your loss.

I wasnt referring to macon but the silver dollar nats one where extremely slow to update an nowhere near "live" but i do understand the internet connection in that area is horrible .... no harm no foul. I guess when i see the word live I'm expecting within 20 minutes or so of the finish. Mabe its just the technology era we now live in now an there unrealistic expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    They can't do blog style updates because they want you to pay for the ppv. My paid subscription is done.
    I'm sure your parents are glad to have the subscription come off their credit card... It amazes me how much you kids think you're entitled to... How about you pay for the ppv like the rest of us... I usually don't comment on much, but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), DoD doesn't owe you $hit!!
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shelton View Post
    Out of curiosity where did they say they were doing "blog-style" updates from Macon? They had the typical Dirtwire results that they do for the national touring series events that aren't the mega-events/crown jewels. The blog-style updates are only done on the real big events...i.e. Silver Dollar Nationals ....which had blog-style updates last weekend during the pay-per-view.

If they said it somewhere and I missed it, then I apologize for this post. However, I didn't see it posted anywhere that they would be doing blog-style updates.

Just my .02

- Ben
    And cooler heads prevail

I did not necessarily mean a blow by blow blog style, however if your going to be doing live PPV you can probably add a few more details than 3 heat winners.

Either way I wont be a problem anymore.

Sorry for voicing a negative opinion on the deity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shelton View Post

Just my .02

- Ben

try race monitor it works wonders

There is this great thing called Twitter. Lots of people live tweet updates from these events if DOD is not giving you what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by BN247 View Post
    There is this great thing called Twitter. Lots of people live tweet updates from these events if DOD is not giving you what you want.

Oh for sure. Patrick Davis is phenomenal. Difference is i'm not paying him 100$ a year, maybe I should be?!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    try race monitor it works wonders
    So there is some good stuff still rattling around up there...........

Some sound advice litey.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    I did not necessarily mean a blow by blow blog style, however if your going to be doing live PPV you can probably add a few more details than 3 heat winners.

Either way I wont be a problem anymore.

Sorry for voicing a negative opinion on the deity.
    Voicing negative opinions are not the " in thing" .........even if your oplnion has merit.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by BN247 View Post
    On Twitter follow Lucas Oil Late Model, World of Outlaws, Patrick Davis was live tweeting almost lap for lap last night, Dirt News is another good one.

I just can't imagine paying for that stuff. The ppv's maybe but anything else? Absolutely no thanks. I don't have cable or satellite. I use an antenna. Been that way for 3 yrs. Not a necessity I need
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-27-2016 at 08:02 AM.

If anyone from DoD is reading this -- the service is excellent as is and I would gladly pay even more per month for more video highlights (would love to see some of the Wissota shows, Crate shows and West Coast shows on there! Or even weekly shows at tracks like Fairbury, Hagerstown, Port Royal, etc). As is I consider DoD to be a bargain considering the amount of time I spend on the website. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I just can't imagine paying for that stuff. The ppv's maybe but anything else? Absolutely no thanks. I don't have cable or satellite. I use an antenna. Been that way for 3 yrs. Not a necessity I need
    Sounds like you live in a cave and never come out.

The SN coverage alone is worth what I pay a year, too me. I also get out and enjoy every race that I can around close, and use DoD to catch up on what went on around the nation. The late model live show is also excellent. There is facebook and twitter, twitter I don't mind as much. Facebook is worse than being on here, someone is always looking to argue.

I guess for the die hard fan it's worth it, not everyone is a die hard though.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 07-27-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Too bad you didn't get the PPV. It was a great race, good quality and live to the second updates, all for under $25. Bargain Bargain Bargain.