Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Fans Fund Pierce Posse

Just happened to stumble across this on FB.
    Apparently, BP didn't have enough votes to make it in through Fans funds so he decided to give a last push from the #pierceposse by pretty much begging to help send them to Cedar Lake.
    Are things that tight financially with Bobby and his family? I mean I've heard things, but he made it sound like they weren't making the trip unless the fans got him up there through voting.
    If you go to his FB page, you can see the post.
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

That's the way I read it too. He shows up every year anyways, they are just looking for the extra cash. I used to like the guy but after the t-shirts, how they handled the Dunn Benson situation and so on, lost all respect for the Pierce's. After the Summer Nationals it looks like they are at fault for the maintenance situation regarding their race cars and probably they were at fault at Dunn Benson also. They probably were counting on dominating the Summer Nationals and spent the $50000 winners check before earning it.lol

Nice post FALSuperman. This should be another 10+ pages of Pierce bashing. Kudos to you sir! It was getting boring around here.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Nice post FALSuperman. This should be another 10+ pages of Pierce bashing. Kudos to you sir! It was getting boring around here.
    I can't stand the way Bobby turns the wheel. I also hate how he hits the gas and the brakes. He needs to do a better job of those three things.

I second that!!! Good job FALS!!!!!

Its halarious and frankly very satisfying to see they are so infatuated with the Pierces they result to speculating on their motives on social media lmao, he happened to stumble across Bobbys page huh? Thats where it is posted, Lmao he was stalking his page because he can't get enough of him more like. I mean I don't follow or get on any other drivers page im not a fan of, do you Smooth???? Hmm what jokesters lol...

He did end up making the cut in the Fansfund. He’s 1 of 15 cars being invited to race for his share of $26,411.00.

And your speculation is wrong he did get selected to go, he was asking his fans, you are not one, so why are you in his business, mind your own..lol
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 07-19-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Its halarious and frankly very satisfying to see they are so infatuated with the Pierces they result to speculating on their motives on social media lmao, he happened to stumble across Bobbys page huh? Thats where it is posted, Lmao he was stalking his page because he can't get enough of him more like. I mean I don't follow or get on any other drivers page im not a fan of, do you Smooth???? Hmm what jokesters lol...
    I follow him on FB, but that's about it. And to answer your question, NO! I would never follow a driver I didn't like. That is classic infatuation.

Everything has a side. Pro or Con. FALSupermans post represents the Con side view. The Pro view is if you are really close to getting your trip paid for, why not try and get that money? How many race teams are so heavily funded they dont need the money?

And your speculation is wrong he did get selected to go, he was asking his fans, you are not one, so why are you in his business, mind your own..lol
    If you post it on social media you made it everyone’s business. Remember, he has over 80k followers, for what that’s worth.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I hesitated to post this, because I felt like the swarm might come out of the beehive.
    So, listen...I have no agenda. I saw it in passing. I follow lots of people through social media. That's how you get information (some good, some not so good).
    I am not a basher of BP, just because I have an opinion on his post.
    This post was from 5 days ago and I just now saw it.
    I did see where he made it. Naturally, the fans came out in swarms when he asked for the 23rd hour vote. Kudos.
    It just seemed a little off to me...are there other big names out there posting like that about Fan Funds? I haven't found them. There could be, though.
    This is a discussion board. I just wanted to know if they are financially hitting a pinch like I've heard from various places. If they are, hey ask the fans for help. Ok.
    Did it not seem he acted like they weren't going to head north if they didn't get the Funds vote?

I don't hate on BP. I've seen gobs of posts that don't have me saying a thing.
    Only thing I've been against are those shirts of his and at times his tendency to be too hard on his equipment.
    Maturity will fix that.
    Did I not give props to Bobby a couple days ago saying I felt he was a top 5 driver?
    Anyway, sorry to upset people.

Well CnB I'm just saying if you don't like him why you concerned about what's on his page, you have to like his page to be able to see it CnB, I don't follow Scott but if I did I definitely wouldn't look at his page and then talk trash about what he says, btw Bobby wasn't begging he just said I need your help fans for this last final push to make it in...a far cry from begging...

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I hesitated to post this, because I felt like the swarm might come out of the beehive.
    So, listen...I have no agenda. I saw it in passing. I follow lots of people through social media. That's how you get information (some good, some not so good).
    I am not a basher of BP, just because I have an opinion on his post.
    This post was from 5 days ago and I just now saw it.
    I did see where he made it. Naturally, the fans came out in swarms when he asked for the 23rd hour vote. Kudos.
    It just seemed a little off to me...are there other big names out there posting like that about Fan Funds? I haven't found them. There could be, though.
    This is a discussion board. I just wanted to know if they are financially hitting a pinch like I've heard from various places. If they are, hey ask the fans for help. Ok.
    Did it not seem he acted like they weren't going to head north if they didn't get the Funds vote?

I don't hate on BP. I've seen gobs of posts that don't have me saying a thing.
    Only thing I've been against are those shirts of his and at times his tendency to be too hard on his equipment.
    Maturity will fix that.
    Did I not give props to Bobby a couple days ago saying I felt he was a top 5 driver?
    Anyway, sorry to upset people.
    Look at your post again, condescending at the very least, I've seen your posts you are no fan of his, which is fine just stand on it don't be like another person on this site..

Well CnB I'm just saying if you don't like him why you concerned about what's on his page, you have to like his page to be able to see it CnB, I don't follow Scott but if I did I definitely wouldn't look at his page and then talk trash about what he says, btw Bobby wasn't begging he just said I need your help fans for this last final push to make it in...a far cry from begging...
    FYI: you don't have to like his page to see that info...it's public.
    I really did stumble across it. I go clicking on crap sometimes and before I know it, I land on something that I start reading. I'm friends with lots of individuals involved in the racing world.
    That's how it happened. Believe it or don't.

Look at your post again, condescending at the very least, I've seen your posts you are no fan of his, which is fine just stand on it don't be like another person on this site..
    I don't need to continue to justify to you why I posted what I did. Call it what you like.
    I said what I needed to about it.
    Go ahead, I'll let you enjoy the last word. 👍

Well CnB I'm just saying if you don't like him why you concerned about what's on his page, you have to like his page to be able to see it CnB
    Ummmm not necessarily. I see people share things from public all the time from pages I dont follow.

I stand corrected if someone you're a friend of shares it, it can show up on your feed..but I'm pretty sure his page is liked...

Drama, I keep telling you guys that. Some people thrive on it. Today BP, tomorrow SB. It get people rattled and the page count goes up. Neither of the mentioned are having a season that they care to discuss. I wonder what new tee shirt shows up at his trailer ? BP posse member # ____. Smart move kid.

Not everyone who post something negative about Bobby is a hater or stalker, I didn't take Fals post as hating or bashing just stating an opinion. I myself sent care to much about the fans fund deal but as a race team you use every resource and help you can get and that's all Bobby is doing. Didn't really see him begging either but everyone has a different opinion and that's what make this place fun. It doesn't have to be a pissing match between his die hards and everyone else every time his name is mentioned.