Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to take the time to tell all my friends and a few enemies on here lol to have a Merry Christmas!!

Hope your holidays can be the best they can be under the circumstances. Please be careful and have a great time!

Looks like we have some light at the end of the tunnel but, have to travel a few more miles to get there.

I can't ask for a better year work wise and I'm already booked thru middle of February. I know when people got their stimulus check they were spending like crazy but, I do hope for a better year in all other regards. I have a warehouse full of toilet paper and sanitizer, just kidding that was for BBQ lol

Ho ho ho.......and no I'm not talking about the incoming , oh never mind .....Merry Christmas back to you Kid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

KR, we wish you and all of your loved ones a very Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

Been a while since we've heard from you, buddy! Glad to see your back!!

May all of you stay safe and healthy. Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ho ho ho.......and no I'm not talking about the incoming , oh never mind .....Merry Christmas back to you Kid.
    Thanks, have a good one and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    KR, we wish you and all of your loved ones a very Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

Been a while since we've heard from you, buddy! Glad to see your back!!

May all of you stay safe and healthy. Cheers!!!
    Yes I'm in quarantine right now so, I have plenty of times on my hands. I've been so busy at work plus like I said it was brining the worst out in me and I didn't like that so, I thought a much needed break was warranted. I get out of house arrest Sunday and will be celebrating Christmas on New Years Day!

CIRF please tell your lovely wife and the rest your family and her family I said Merry Christmas and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes I'm in quarantine right now so, I have plenty of times on my hands. I've been so busy at work plus like I said it was brining the worst out in me and I didn't like that so, I thought a much needed break was warranted. I get out of house arrest Sunday and will be celebrating Christmas on New Years Day!

CIRF please tell your lovely wife and the rest your family and her family I said Merry Christmas and be safe!
    Thank you for the greetings and well wishes, KR. I will pass them along to the wife and fam.

It's going to be a very small and subdued Christmas celebration this year for a variety of reasons but all are intertwined amongst the virus. New Years eve is also our anniversary so I reckon I'll be chilling some wine and cooking my brides' favorite meal at home. Not all that bad of a situation, really. You can do things that are just as much or more fun at home than a night out on the town, if'n ya' catch my drift.

Once again, it's great to see you back, Kid. I believe one of these days we're gonna' get to see each other at a racetrack!

That's pretty neat that you and your wife married on New Years eve. Sounds like you have a good evening planned. Yes my days of going out on New Years are over so, I definitely understand about a good evening at home with the wife. I don't now about anyone else but, my new Midnight is 10:00 lol

Well I will say it now Happy Anniversary to you and your Wife!

Merry Christmas kid and happy New Years!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Merry Christmas kid and happy New Years!
    Thanks Zero, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your entire Family!!

I hope the pandemic doesn't spoil anyone's Christmas mood

Felice Navidad everyone

Just wanted to take the time to tell all my friends and a few enemies on here lol to have a Merry Christmas!!

Hope your holidays can be the best they can be under the circumstances. Please be careful and have a great time!

Looks like we have some light at the end of the tunnel but, have to travel a few more miles to get there.

I can't ask for a better year work wise and I'm already booked thru middle of February. I know when people got their stimulus check they were spending like crazy but, I do hope for a better year in all other regards. I have a warehouse full of toilet paper and sanitizer, just kidding that was for BBQ lol
    You will be chastised for this !

Thanks for the season’s greetings Sir. May you, your family, and friends have a joyous Christmas and a successful 2021.
    I hate time trials.

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You will be chastised for this !
    That's fine but, Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!

Kazual, I wasn't able to quote you but, I do want to wish you and your entire family a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Felice Navidad everyone
    Same to you flyboy!

That's pretty neat that you and your wife married on New Years eve. Sounds like you have a good evening planned. Yes my days of going out on New Years are over so, I definitely understand about a good evening at home with the wife. I don't now about anyone else but, my new Midnight is 10:00 lol

Well I will say it now Happy Anniversary to you and your Wife!
    Thanks a ton for the anniversary greetings, Kid!

Yep, we're almost always in the sack by 11:00 PM on NYE. I gave up getting juiced on NYE a long time ago due to the fact that I want to be feeling coherent and well enough to eat lunch so as to enjoy the bowl games on TV. I make up for the sobriety on NYE a few times throughout the year! LOL!

My wife planned our wedding around the fact that all her family lived/lives in Daytona Beach. We got hitched on the beach with just a few guests present. At that time our wedding day was the warmest December day on record in Daytona. Spent the night at a beachside hotel, got up before the sun and watched it come up over the Atlantic. We had tickets for the Hall of Fame Bowl so we drove over to Tampa on New Year's Day only to be disappointed to watch our Alma Mater lose that day. Everything is a great memory but that game! Weather was beautiful.

What year in Daytona......thats where i was born!

Used to be a great racing town......just wish I had been a little older while my dad worked for Ray Fox's cup team!

Rays shop, Smokey's, and Fish carburetor......those were the days!