Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Alldirt 100% right. people just cant see it!

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    Sure, money begets more money. If nobody was trying to win, the cars would cost less. That's a fact of life. I banged that drum years ago that we didn't want the "next level". Why not concentrate on actual things that have been allowed to go wrong?

People who say money alone ruined it use a toter to travel 10 miles to run a regular show and change shock brands twice a year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    he sure is , and none of what he described is going to change , with or without body rules , which was my response to the original question , like I have said , I wish it would , but its not .......

Why hasn't rich people and trick shocks ruined sprint car racing? Especially non wing...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

dont know any thing about sprint car racing , there is only one traveling series that comes through here about once a year , so to answer your question , maybe it has , or at least down this way , but evidently aero must not be a factor with them since both styles are popular in certain parts of the country .....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    dont know any thing about sprint car racing , there is only one traveling series that comes through here about once a year , so to answer your question , maybe it has , or at least down this way , but evidently aero must not be a factor with them since both styles are popular in certain parts of the country .....
    Aero is either non existent or unchanged. They are still the same car.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

MasterSbilt_Racer, I follow what you get at every time this topic comes up, but I just keep my mouth shut. Bodies/Aerodynamic of the now-days DLM lost me a long time ago. My golden years as a DLM fan are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Why hasn't rich people and trick shocks ruined sprint car racing? Especially non wing...
    I know!