Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Liberals and Dems believe there is alternative facts...its called the truth

Naw that ones on you guys lol (Aternative Facts )

look now Flynn is pulling a old Reagan play and he can't remember what he said. lol

sounds like Pence was the one who lied this time lol

both sides are throwing out lies right and left

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    In their job if they are caught lying they should be fired.
    I agree, so where do we start?

Trump
    Pence
    Flynn
    Spicer
    Conway

This is the biggest batch of liars I've ever seen in the White House in my 59 years, and they've only been there for three weeks. You people need to open your eyes.

Someone mentioned Trump being re-elected in 2020, he'll be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) lucky if he makes it a full year.

Wheels seem to coming off at a rapid pace. I agree, I think they will impeach him before the year is out.
    Last edited by STRONGERTHANDIRT; 02-11-2017 at 07:29 AM.

If they didn't impeach the rapist enablers husband trump will be seen as a saint !

Maybe if the spelling cop will forgive me for using "alternate" instead of "alternative" , which was the correct word I agree, and the one I think he attempted to spell I'll forgive him for frothing at the mouth over a different view than his and hope his degree from Trump University will allow him to compose a literate sentence...but not holding my breath. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    If they didn't impeach the rapist enablers husband trump will be seen as a saint !
    so, true.............................................. ............................

I don't see him being impeached. He is a gift to the GOP, an idiot who can be easily manipulated. Just stroke that enormous ego and he'll do your bidding.

"Donald, this legislation, why it was all your idea and its the best idea ever and no one will doubt your influence on America will be revered forever when you sign this legislation. You will go down as the greatest President in history, and people who are already saying you are the best thing ever will be saying it even more and more people will join them in saying you are to be revered as the greatest President this country, NO, the WORLD has ever seen since the dawn of man. Donald, this is landmark, world history making legislation, and you were the genius who gave it to us."

Just tell him its the greatest idea ever, the world is blessed to have him in it, he is God incarnate and then hand him a pen. Stroke that ego and he'll do whatever they want.

That "Freedom of speech" stuff cuts both ways. He's free to say what he wants, other people are free to disagree. That's how freedoms work, they apply to everyone, Clayton.

TS Fan, your comment & I quote " People want jobs and descent pay." You want pay to go down? Are you a "real genius" or " can't spell"? People who live in glass houses shouldn't...well, you should know the rest.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I agree, so where do we start?

Trump
    Pence
    Flynn
    Spicer
    Conway

This is the biggest batch of liars I've ever seen in the White House in my 59 years, and they've only been there for three weeks. You people need to open your eyes.

Someone mentioned Trump being re-elected in 2020, he'll be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) lucky if he makes it a full year.
    I

I meant the liars in the media. But the following people in congress need to go.

Sheila Jackson Lee
    Pelosi
    Schumer
    Booker
    Hoyer
    Ellison
    Warren
    and just about every single Democrat period are against this nation as founded.

They all suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    TS Fan, your comment & I quote " People want jobs and descent pay." You want pay to go down? Are you a "real genius" or " can't spell"? People who live in glass houses shouldn't...well, you should know the rest.
    He didn't say one word about wanting pay to go down. But Democrats do want it to go down or they would not be demanding illegals and refugees flood the nation.

MAKE SENSE???? FACT!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Trump will come and go. He isn't going to change the media. It was how it was long before he showed up, it will be the same when he is gone.

If it bleeds, it leads. The Media love him too, he's a flame thrower who keeps people tuning in. Just like Howard Stern in his movie, "the people who love him listen for an hour..... the people who hate him listen for 3!" That's all he amounts to.

A media whore who feeds the beast with incendiary content. All the channels rejoiced when he was elected.
    Guess what, People don't watch CNN or some of the others period because they know what these liars and frauds are doing.

Now to demand their TV service providers quit giving them a cut of the bill.To lie to us.

I don't want FOX or The Blaze but I get them just the same because of the "bundling" of channels. I agree with you, I really wish I could dump FOX and The Blaze and get a reduction in my bill every month. Just like you want to dump anything but FOX and the Blaze.

I think it would be interesting to see how long some of these channels would last if people actually got to choose. I think the 2-3 million FOX Viewers dumping the "lame stream media" wouldn't make any difference, but when you start losing the 5-6 million people who watch all the other channels but avoid FOX, it would make FOX unable to continue operations pretty quickly based on their content model.

And the Blaze would be gone in weeks if people could dump it from their subscriptions.

I am in total agreement with you that we should be able to get rid of the crap we don't want. But in the end I think more people would keep the main stream channels and dump the extremes, and that would hurt people pumping out the extreme right wing/conspiracy theory channels more than it would hurt the main stream ones.

Be careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I don't want FOX or The Blaze but I get them just the same because of the "bundling" of channels. I agree with you, I really wish I could dump FOX and The Blaze and get a reduction in my bill every month. Just like you want to dump anything but FOX and the Blaze.

I think it would be interesting to see how long some of these channels would last if people actually got to choose. I think the 2-3 million FOX Viewers dumping the "lame stream media" wouldn't make any difference, but when you start losing the 5-6 million people who watch all the other channels but avoid FOX, it would make FOX unable to continue operations pretty quickly based on their content model.

And the Blaze would be gone in weeks if people could dump it from their subscriptions.

I am in total agreement with you that we should be able to get rid of the crap we don't want. But in the end I think more people would keep the main stream channels and dump the extremes, and that would hurt people pumping out the extreme right wing/conspiracy theory channels more than it would hurt the main stream ones.

Be careful what you wish for.
    Imagine that......a liberal that doesn't watch Fox! The truth really hurts, doesn't it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Clayton, descent- that which goes down, decent- fair for all parties. Guess you can't spell either. You're more than entitled to your opinion as am I and others. Take a pill and dial it down a little.

Yeah, I don't actually watch any of it any more. Guess that makes me neither liberal nor conservative, truth be told.

It's funny, to my genuinely liberal leftie friends, they think I am a card carrying conservative because I am pro life and anti-gay marriage. When I post on here, the radical right wingers hate on me and call me a "liberal" because I don't drink the Kool Aid and buy into the whole alt-right agenda and get my information from Breitbart and Fox.

I like truth, not people that bear false witness. I know that truth is an inconvenience to some people's agenda and it gets in the way of making fun of people and gleefully mocking them, but that's my preference.

You are more than entitled to act however you want and think what you want. But remember that unless you really know me, you are bearing false witness if what you are accusing me of is not true and you have no idea if its true or not when you post it.

I think that sums it up pretty well for you, a25.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-14-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Well that didn't take long!!!!!!!!!!!

You know when the Trump administration is lying When their lips move lol

If I was on the Trump Team I would shut the Alternative Facts lady up!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You know when the Trump administration is lying When their lips move lolIf I was on the Trump Team I would shut the Alternative Facts lady up!
    They didnt have to...the country spoke and kept her out of office...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    they didnt have to...the country spoke and kept her out of office...lol
    as my kids would say "burn" !!!!!