Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Creating a political myth about illegals and refugees being better than our own citizens??

You might well wind up with dead beat illegals as neighbors just as easy as American deadbeats. Remember a great number of those illegals are people that even Mexico doesn't want back either!!

They left Mexico because they were criminals or were told that the US would give them the goodies if they would just come here, by you're buddy Obummer. Or at least you two always come together when it comes to Marxism. hahahhaa uuuuuuuuuughhhh
    Take it easy on Willie.....he dreams of Monica every night, and then wakes up to Miss Nightmare!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Take it easy on Willie.....he dreams of Monica every night, and then wakes up to Miss Nightmare!
    Seen where Willie is dying again on the National Enquirer. lol Aids I believe.

Maybe Hildabeast is barking at Bill way too much. hahahhahaaa

Now you guys didn't seem to mind them illegals at the local massage place???? Ummmmm I know your muscles were really sore????? Gotta run fellows , the misses is messing with my cigar!

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Now you guys didn't seem to mind them illegals at the local massage place???? Ummmmm I know your muscles were really sore????? Gotta run fellows , the misses is messing with my cigar!
    Hope your cigar doesn't explode!!!