Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Cosner

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    Cosner at least tried to make a pass after getting cut off. Didn't end up being clean, but definitely did not warrant what RTJ did to him. Thornton had two laps to try to actually make a pass but decided to just wreck the guy, he did Cosner a lot worse than what Cosner did to Thornton.
    Exactly. No one is saying Cosner didn’t make contact with RTJ. That was just a racing deal. I still haven’t seen a scratch on Thornton’s car though, and it obviously didn’t slow him down. But what RTJ did to Cosner was dirty as hell. He wasn’t just trying to pass him. He was trying to end his night.

Literally 5 seconds before Cosner slammed RTJ....NOTE: STRAIGHT BODY PANEL, DRIVER DOOR IS STRAIGHT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 0_VodooChild_0; 07-25-2021 at 05:23 PM.

After contact from Cosner
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    Can't remember the name but I believe he used to race a modified. He lasted about a week as Thornton's interim after TC left from what I heard, and now Thornton has the guy that used to CC for Jason Wolla in IMCA mods. There was one or two other crew guys that left when TC left too. As I recall the only other team that TC parted ways with was Dunn Benson, and that may have been when Pearson left as well. Otherwise TC used to CC for Hudson but Hudson and SSI parted ways and TC remained on the team during all that if I recall.
    So you can’t recall the guy that didn’t make it with RTJ, Can only recall one other Team Center has worked for…. But you know RTJ is the problem…. Brilliant

When the 2021 season began in Az for the SSI team, there were Nick Carpenter, Jaxon Saatoff, Tyler Bragg, Jesse ???? & maybe one more. As far as I know, Nick is now back home in Missouri after leaving when TC did & he did do some time with the 99JR of Heckanest where TC is now. Jaxon is back home in Nebraska racing & working for JET motorsports for his dad, Tyler is the current crew chief for RTJ & I believe Jesse is still there as well. Jake Steffen has joined SSI as a crew member after leaving Jason Wolla Racing in North Dakota.

If you can’t see the damage Cosner caused the door on the 20rt you’re blind as a bat

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Literally 5 seconds before Cosner slammed RTJ....NOTE: STRAIGHT BODY PANEL, DRIVER DOOR IS STRAIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    After contact from Cosner
    Yep, I see it. I think😑
    8/13/16

Looks perfectly scratch less to me😂
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    His wife says she doesn't like the rocket man nickname, so she keeps putting kid rocket on the shirts
    hes a man with a beard, its time to drop kid. does little billy still go by kid smooth?

Those images don’t work for me, but I’ll take your word for it. But the images on live TV showed zero damage and, as I said before, it obviously didn’t slow RTJ down. On the other hand, his POS move ended Cosner’s night — and cost him at least $5000, and probably more.