Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

i am always sober how about you lmfao , anybody that loves a cheater must be voting hillary I feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    i am always sober how about you lmfao , anybody that loves a cheater must be voting hillary I feel sorry for you
    Been sober for over 3 yrs. And Id move to another country than vote for a Democrat. Just giving you h€ll bud. lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    After CnB answer to that statement you made there wasnt more to add. Thats why I was applauding him since you didnt understand. And since it took you 4 hrs to reply I mustve been right it was knitting night.
    Don't think. Your not equipped for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Don't think. Your not equipped for it.
    Im very well equipped. If your a stickler for the rules you cant say that the national drivers arent cheating some how some way. Ive seen cars that the body was off a tick and they passed them thru tech. That right there is cheating.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I've been around racing for a long time also and I do know people that don't cheat. They may not have the win records that some do. There are some that don't blatantly cheat and still made it to the hall of fame. I can appreciate a guy looking for an edge. Doping tires or buying miss marked tires is cheating, not a edge. I have nothing against the doping except it cheats the guys with that thing called integrity. The rule is almost as bad as these gun laws the Libs want. The only one the laws will effect is the honest law biding citizen. The cheaters will still have the guns and they will still be cheaters.
    While I don't completely disagree with any of what ya said, unless you are in the garage every night on that car, you don't know. I'm not talking blatant cheating, but they've been cheating tires since the 70's at least. And all the other things they've done, some of which Kromulous alluded too.

Not getting too political, but there will not be enough votes to do anything major with guns. It comes up all the time, but stuff ain't going to change drastically. Should some things change, yeah, but a normal person who isn't fukin nuts having there ccw I'm all for. Sooner than later I'll help my wife get it, then I. And she hates guns, but recognizes the need these days.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The best way to get by cheating is get to the tech man,he makes more cash from teams than the track pays him!

cheating tires really putting foul chemical in and on a tire and thats ok with you, plus I would love to again go and know who won a race thats why we go don't weI don't care if you are a fan a put crew member track owner or some that works on or at the track if you get your rocks because someoneno matter who they are didnt get caught but cheats all the time I m sorry I can't help you

Hey Dumba$$ dont think for one second that your golden aged racers down in peavly arent doing the same thing!! Dont think for a second that Kevin Gundaker didnt do the same thing but yet your against anyone who isnt from the trip n fall state to do it is what your saying? UMP boys do it right along with Touring guys as well so Freddie shut the fuk up and get your a$$ back behind the parts counter and stay there Chump!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

and neither are you bobby won 2 crown jewels came close to winning 2 others not shabby not running a major series and by the way he was legal at every race he attended
    You like him so of course he was legal, whether he really was or not. Have another cracker!!! You could be wrong ya know. Like you are most of the time actually!!! hahahahahaaa

Thats hearsay^^^^^
    Hearsay is old fang's gospel.

you just can't take it that someone is legal and win you poor pathetic soul
    Old Fang I'm accusing you of being an illegal member and doping all of your posts!!! Guilty!!! Public Flogging notice to all 4M members, all are invited to a weenie roast and old fang's punishment!!! Be there or be square!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Maybe he just needs to be kicked in the head a few more times while slapping horse butts.
    A well placed MULE kick and Old Fang might regain some brain function or at least show some signs of improvement!! Or even better yet, forget how to use a computer!!! hahhahahahaa

cheating tires really putting foul chemical in and on a tire and thats ok with you, plus I would love to again go and know who won a race thats why we go don't weI don't care if you are a fan a put crew member track owner or some that works on or at the track if you get your rocks because someoneno matter who they are didnt get caught but cheats all the time I m sorry I can't help you
    But your formula of making your own cheaters and clean drivers list out of total ignorance gets you nowhere in the world of reality. Blind bias without any knowledge is useless.

Quite a intelligent reply. I don't know how we get threw these technical discussions with out your input. One thing about it, if I did knit, I'd be good at it, unlike your witless reply.
    It's through, not threw! I bet you would be a good knit wit!!!!

Mr Rogers would not approve of this thread, that is for sure. Bunch of meanies

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    A well placed MULE kick and Old Fang might regain some brain function or at least show some signs of improvement!! Or even better yet, forget how to use a computer!!! hahhahahahaa
    I think most of his brain "functions" were spilled out on the sidewalks of St Louey! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Mr Rogers would not approve of this thread, that is for sure. Bunch of meanies
    "I'm a Meanie" tee shirts are now available on vendors row!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    "I'm a Meanie" tee shirts are now available on vendors row!!!
    I want one. Are there different colors? lol

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I think most of his brain "functions" were spilled out on the sidewalks of St Louey! lol
    Dont forget the other functions run down his pants leg around there too...lol

Dont forget the other functions run down his pants leg around there too...lol
    Esp when he sees the Zero unload! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!