Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And again Musk terminated their contract and now they're gone. His business his right. As far as the workers they should have known what they were dealing with. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. As far as their greed. If they were under contract and decided they wanted more then that backfired on them didn't it. I mean I have no idea what they were making and what they wanted even if it was about money.
    The rail unions are under a contract they themselves negotiated for and now they want more money to work less….from an outsider looking in greed and laziness is the norm apparently.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ I can't speak to the railroad and union negations. I haven't read up on it. I mean I'm not going to keep going back and forth on the union thing. We've been down this road many times. You don't like them and I support them. It's that simple.

BBQ I can't speak to the railroad and union negations. I haven't read up on it. I mean I'm not going to keep going back and forth on the union thing. We've been down this road many times. You don't like them and I support them. It's that simple.
    Communist Libtard !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Communist Libtard !
    But, you support suspending the constitution and overthrowing our Democracy and tried to steal an election but, I'm the communist libtard lmfao......................

Wait for it lol............................................... ..............

Wait for it lol............................................... ..............
    Again you make SH!t up ………………..and it NEVER sticks!

I'm the communist libtard lmfao......................
    Yes you are! Admitting it is the first step !

Using this logic “ been down the road many times” there is no point in SS ever posting again is there?

Drop the mic on that snowflakes did ya ?

BBQ it's not up to me to tell ss12 what to post or not what to post. I'm telling you I don't want to keep going back and forth with you on the unions. Like I said you don't like them I support them nothing more needs to be said about this issues as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Drop the mic on that snowflakes did ya ?
    I see the Snowflake label has really gotten to you. You guys were ok with it in 2016 but, now that it's you the one complaining about the 2020 and 2022 elections being stolen and getting the Snowflake label . lol

BBQ it's not up to me to tell ss12 what to post or not what to post. I'm telling you I don't want to keep going back and forth with you on the unions. Like I said you don't like them I support them nothing more needs to be said about this issues as far as I'm concerned.
    I’m not asking you to tell ss anything, just using your logic as an example of why he doesn’t ever need to post again.

The whole he hates trump and subsequent back and forth about it is stupid…..

Again it's not up to me what ss12 post. I'm telling you how I feel and that I don't want to keep going back and forth over unions. It's pretty simple You don't support unions and I do.

Again, not putting any of what he does on you. Just using him as an example of your logic about going back and forth about the same stupid sheet.

Surely you can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Again, not putting any of what he does on you. Just using him as an example of your logic about going back and forth about the same stupid sheet.

Surely you can see that.
    You can’t fix a stupid snowflake ! Like we care what KID DUMB AS A ROCK wants ? His old lady sure doesn’t !

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

Surely you can see that.
    If that's how you feel then that's how you feel. It sure looks like to me some of you love it. It seems like to me you wake in the morning to see what's the latest thing he has said.

If that's how you feel then that's how you feel. It sure looks like to me some of you love it. It seems like to me you wake in the morning to see what's the latest thing he has said.
    It’s constant HATE TRUMP PROPAGANDA!

You mean like how you both wake up and look for what I’ve said about the sheety unions?……it’s very hypocritical of you both to be complaining about me making snarky comments on unions and other things I don’t like or respect.

Especially when you both do the exact same things on anything trump.

Lets see you have nothing but, hate for Democrats, so called Rhino's, ss12 and myself and have told us so many many times but, ss12 speaks out about Trump and you guys lose it. He see Trump as a Danger to our Democracy. He's not alone in that regard.

I'm not complaining about you making comments about Unions. I didn't expect any less from you and that's not an insult. I just already knew where you stood. I would have been more shocked had you not made a comment or created a new thread on the topic. That's my whole point why keep going back and forth