Default INDIA: No Covid-19 Cases In 24 Hours After Implementing Ivermectin Protocol

About time to demand our government scrap the dangerous vaccines and start allowing drugs and treatments that actually work and are much safer!!

The government notification reads, “Doctors are advising to take ivermectin 12 mg to contain the impact of pandemic. This medicine is quite effective in protecting from covid-19. Therefore, we appeal each and every citizen to have this tablet.”

The notification then goes on to explain the dosage: For positive patients isolated at home (one tablet per day for three days and for primary and secondary contacts (one tablet each on the first and 7th day). No dosage is given for “general public” which makes the notification little confusing.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Not all of India, but primarily Uttar Pradesh, a state in India. A state which happens to have a population of 240 million living in high density and poverty. Uttar Pradesh has a vaccination rate that is still well below 20%, maybe even under 10%, but they have been having great success using Ivermectin as a prophylactic when people report exposures and then have very dramatic results in keeping Covid in check.

Now critics will remind us that using this as a preventive is not a substitute to a vaccine.

I will remind everyone that Ivermectin is off patent and Rx'ed rather cheaply as a generic drug. The current crop of vaccines has created at least nine new billionaires.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Big pharma pulling some strings you say?

And because someone they don’t like endorsed it you’ll never get a dem to take ivermectin anyway.

It’s really sad how dumb/ numb people get when they are blinded by hate.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Not all of India, but primarily Uttar Pradesh, a state in India. A state which happens to have a population of 240 million living in high density and poverty. Uttar Pradesh has a vaccination rate that is still well below 20%, maybe even under 10%, but they have been having great success using Ivermectin as a prophylactic when people report exposures and then have very dramatic results in keeping Covid in check.

Now critics will remind us that using this as a preventive is not a substitute to a vaccine.

I will remind everyone that Ivermectin is off patent and Rx'ed rather cheaply as a generic drug. The current crop of vaccines has created at least nine new billionaires.
    Correct, not all of India, that was a bit misleading. But they are proving Ivermectin is very affective.

People need to check with their family doctors and local hospitals to see if they will prescribe this medicine, if not it would be wise to be looking for doctors that will, it could save your life and health.

Now IQ12 chimes in and tells us it's horse pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Correct, not all of India, that was a bit misleading. But they are proving Ivermectin is very affective.
    Close enough CW……we all picking up what you’re layin down.

I have a bunch of friends that are Indian and most of them are not vaccinated nor do they plan to be…….the holistic approach, the foods they eat and their devout faith keep them in really good health overall.

One of my closest friends/colleagues brings us a certain soup when someone In the family is under the weather…..and it always comes with some commentary of why it’s good for you and what it will help with….fever, aches,nausea etc…..I’m not great with it but can make the basic Indian style food I like but some of this ladies stuff is magical in the way it tastes and it’s authenticity and healing properties.

No surprise that the common sense approach most Indian doctors use anyway have found a way to make something simple ( like vermectin) work so positively.

I would go back and copy and paste some of McNugget and ss stuff on how stupid people were for endorsing and promoting it’s use but that would be like piling on at this point.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’ve seen it work with my own eyes ! 100% turn around in 12 hours !

This is good news, this country has been through a lot over the past few months.