Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    You're the clown. You use the 4m just to start things up. For someone who dislikes Pierce and The Pierce Posse so much, you seem to follow every post about him and always have something negative to say. Why is that Phil? I mean you hate him but yet you troll over any post that makes a comment about him why? It's because you're the clown. Then you will twist it around and slam his fans for replying to your negative comments. You give clowns a bad name buddy, I think douche' is more fitting.
    I drop by you clowns to keep it real. It's no secret of the comments I make about team eat it lol. You're the one trolling me because you and the eat it crew can't handle the plane truth. Ignore me if it hurts

They check his tires yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    They check his tires yet??
    For what? Pieces of the field he chewed up and spit out?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    For what? Pieces of the field he chewed up and spit out?
    He didn't "eat it"? Hahaha.

Smothy you're trolling me again son.
    Last edited by Black I; 05-29-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Somebody show smoothy where the ignore button is. Thanks

Kid is fun to watch no doubt, talent galore and nuggets the size of basketballs. And the tee doesn't bother me. But standing outside the concession stand Friday night is a teen age kid with one on. And a child maybe 8 years old standing behind him in line looking at the back of this punk's shirt. Now that bothers me. Seems one of the Pierce's main beefs is the lack of respect they get from others, what goes around,,,,,.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    For people to finally agree with my assessment that Bobby Pierce is one of the TOP 3 wheelmen in the county ? 3 Crown Jewels in 4 attempts can't be ignored
    When he REALLY is one of the top three bud... still gotta ways to go.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Hes ran that tire rule most of his racing career. If they would stop he would stay in the back. Unless those tires were 'special'. Did anyone check em?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Hes ran that tire rule most of his racing career. If they would stop he would stay in the back. Unless those tires were 'special'. Did anyone check em?
    Most of his career? Uh no
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Kid is fun to watch no doubt, talent galore and nuggets the size of basketballs. And the tee doesn't bother me. But standing outside the concession stand Friday night is a teen age kid with one on. And a child maybe 8 years old standing behind him in line looking at the back of this punk's shirt. Now that bothers me. Seems one of the Pierce's main beefs is the lack of respect they get from others, what goes around,,,,,.
    There ya go. You want respect, earn it or tell everybody who has a beef with you to eat it. I would like to hear from the clown factory how you would go about explaining to that young child or anyone that message is a good thing and how it makes the team look.

Back to what is happening on the track. I'm a NW PA guy who only sees Bobby at the big races. He's fast and is definitely aggressive. Little early to say top 3 in my opinion but I could see it happening. It sounds like his family and fans need to step back a little. Over time if he is truly the next big thing the rest of the racing world will show their respect. Of course not knowing them or being around them maybe what I read is over blown.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Most of his career? Uh no
    What would you have me say? Was being nice since some on here (#boobyflakes) believe hes been around long enough to be compared to the best.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    What would you have me say? Was being nice since some on here (#boobyflakes) believe hes been around long enough to be compared to the best.
    Hey hey hey......he's won 3...not 30 but 3..... whole crown jewels!

According to some, that puts him on top of the GOAT status!

Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?

He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."

As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.

Naaahhhhh, we don't hate, we just like to aggravate lil Boobies fans. They can dish it out, but cant take it!

Ray Charles said lets SEE.....if Bobby can keep it up for another 20 plus years and become a GOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.
    Nice post zack

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Naaahhhhh, we don't hate, we just like to aggravate lil Boobies fans. They can dish it out, but cant take it!Ray Charles said lets SEE.....if Bobby can keep it up for another 20 plus years and become a GOAT!
    Problem is they don't dish it out much, but take a lot of crap.

He got a gift last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That fact about the tires actually takes away from the argument, and I think Bobby is really good. Some people have struggled to get the car working correctly under those rules. The Pierce team has not had those problems.
    I think it's interesting that the Allgaiers sponsor Bobby and he doesn't have issues with tires. Matter of fact he gets better when everyone's else's are going away. Maybe a very special type of sponsorship??? Who else is sponsored by the Allgaiers and Hoosier Midwest?

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?

He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."

As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.
    You don't like it for what reason other then being tacky? His wins have nothing to do with the chatter of said shirt. He won nothing when it appeared and was bombarded on here with negative criticism. In as many yrs bloomer has had shirts out never did any of then tell the racing world to eat shT. The clown squad appears to be literally trying to make trailer trash of themselves. They do a good job imo.