Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fergy or Franklin?

So, I've watched the video of that wreck 3 or 4 times now. All I can say is it definitely looks like Rambo is at fault. But I keep seeing people all over the place saying that Chris Ferguson was at fault.

To me it looks like Rambo is trying to get under Roberts before they even cross the line, he is in the bottom groove going down the straight to take the green. I don't think anything was blatant but I don't think anyone can assign blame anywhere other than at Rambo.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Looks to me Rambo was trying to get under Roberts and crowded Fergy. Fergy got into him which turned him into Fergy more and caused a big crash. Just hard racin I think.

Real question is how quick would Fergy and them other 2 boys been getting out of there if Rambo started climbing out of the car? Glad young Fergy sticking up for himself but dang, go after someone your own size.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkat View Post
    Looks to me Rambo was trying to get under Roberts and crowded Fergy. Fergy got into him which turned him into Fergy more and caused a big crash. Just hard racin I think.

Real question is how quick would Fergy and them other 2 boys been getting out of there if Rambo started climbing out of the car? Glad young Fergy sticking up for himself but dang, go after someone your own size.. LOL
    Yeah, I could tell that the announcer was concerned that the situation might escalate. I don't think many of the security people jumped at the opportunity to go over there though.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Rambo has run over Fergy multiple times in the past. He drives people like that everywhere he runs. But let it be the other way around and see how he acts. Like a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    Rambo has run over Fergy multiple times in the past. He drives people like that everywhere he runs. But let it be the other way around and see how he acts. Like a complete idiot.
    I like them both.......but you are on to something there.

And for how he acts when he gets roughed up a little.......one just has to ask Scott bloomquist!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

For those that can not find the video.

https://youtu.be/aPJHAgb8w_E

Blomquist never roughed him up at Cherokee last year. He run in over his big head, when he knew it wouldnt work. Stopped being a rambo fan after him and overtones got into it a few years back. When he slid up in front of overton, next week overtones done it to him. He acts like a big baby when stuff don't go his way.

Rambo 100% at fault..

Blomquist never roughed him up at Cherokee last year. He run in over his big head, when he knew it wouldnt work. Stopped being a rambo fan after him and overtones got into it a few years back. When he slid up in front of overton, next week overtones done it to him. He acts like a big baby when stuff don't go his way.
    Maybe roughed up was the wrong way to phrase it...........I was merely trying to point out and answer the question of how Dennis would act if " things didn't quite go his way"

Steering wheels start a flyin!!!!lol

Lol correct!

Lol correct!
    Rumor that Rambo will be trying out for our US Olympic discus team headed to Rio next summer??

Have you heard that???lmao

Lmao that's a new one to me! Good one too

Everyone at the Blue Gray last year has to admit that Rambo going after that old hippie and doing the steering wheel toss was entertaining!

Anyone who has ever drove a late model has made a mistake and tore up equipment. But for goodness sake you do it and its on video, everyone on the internet becomes a freakin driving expert and bad mouths ya! Reality is they are strapped into 800-900 horsepower, 2300lb beast on the throttle and haulin azz inches apart, you going to get into each other. Think of it like this- when your going down the interstate at 65mph and theres a car in front of you, you keep a safe distance. Now your in a racecar and that cars in front of you at 100+mph, your inches apart and theres a few hundred extra dollars if you get past it, suddenly that car lets off or moves over a foot (remember your inches away) and BAM!!! Everyone on the internet gonna be bad mouthin ya tomorrow!
    Its just stockcar racing, if you don't want them to touch go see indy cars!

Everyone at the Blue Gray last year has to admit that Rambo going after that old hippie and doing the steering wheel toss was entertaining!

Anyone who has ever drove a late model has made a mistake and tore up equipment. But for goodness sake you do it and its on video, everyone on the internet becomes a freakin driving expert and bad mouths ya! Reality is they are strapped into 800-900 horsepower, 2300lb beast on the throttle and haulin azz inches apart, you going to get into each other. Think of it like this- when your going down the interstate at 65mph and theres a car in front of you, you keep a safe distance. Now your in a racecar and that cars in front of you at 100+mph, your inches apart and theres a few hundred extra dollars if you get past it, suddenly that car lets off or moves over a foot (remember your inches away) and BAM!!! Everyone on the internet gonna be bad mouthin ya tomorrow!
    ^^^^^Ain't that the TRUTH! I even watched the video in slo-mo, and couldn't place 100% of the blame to any one driver. It was just "one of them thar racin deals"!

First off Ferguson did nothing wrong. I don't think Rambo's intent was for what happened to happen either. He's aggressive, and I'd call that move a little impatient, but you've got a split second to commit or not. He probably made the wrong one, and will be on the other end of the same deal before the year is out.

I can understand Ferguson's frustration. He has good runs go bad more than anyone I can think of. I have no clue of the inner workings of his team, but I have a question. Is he so short-handed that all the little things can't get checked up week to week, or is it just repeated bad luck? Honest question from someone who likes the guy.

Nice post mudkat.......and very good perspective!

I agree the wheel toss last year was entertaining.

Dennis ( like many others) has an aggressive driving style, he sometimes takes big risks and often gets the big reward.

This past Saturday was just not one of those cases.

BUT????????? It is a lot easier these days to look at and scrutinize and deduce what happened with all of the cameras , angles, replays and such to be able to determine fault instead of just chalking it up to onedemracindeals...........as so many times have been said in the past.

Was a bad deal for everybody involved this past weekend........messed up some nice cars.

Hard to call that one. Rambo turns down to stay off of Roberts, and Fergy has a run and is there. I'd honestly call it more of just a racing deal.

Watched it a couple of times and it was just hard racing. Rambo races hard and sometimes it pays off and sometimes it ends like this. He was really aggressive at Smokey Mountain Sat night and it paid off, but he had alot of close calls, and def pissed some drivers off

Rambo said he had fergy cleared and turned down. He never had fergy cleared. He was beside him the whole time. And make that move that early in the race is stupid.

What about that announcer my god is he excited .