Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumley Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    All I ever read on here is Dumely is the second coming of Jesus and the smartest man on the planet. I hope all of you that believe that are living in trailers way back in the woods somewhere and not around normal people to pollute the gene pool. Rocket has been building WINNING race cars for years and years and years. If you believe that Dumely is the only person that can build a race car you are simply a fool... Take away their driver and they are back to being an average race team.
    Then you need to get some glasses because, nobody has ever said that Rumley is the smartest man on the planet but, deny he can't set up a fast car is just being a fool. Sorry but it takes both to make a fast car.

I like that Kid rock!! I meant to say look like a duck though. My bad!

Old Fart you surely aren't one of those that think nothing that ever came out of Saltwell hasn't been a copy of something are you? It's just part of the business!! They all do it and if they haven't they soon will!! And everyone wanted to banish Lanigan for the Club 29/Rocket.

All that FART does is come on here and stir the pot. If he's very smart all he would know people that live way back in the woods don't even know what a computer even is. So they definitely won't be on here talking about racing.

All I ever read on here is Dumley is the second coming of Jesus and the smartest man on the planet. I hope all of you that believe that are living in trailers way back in the woods somewhere and not around normal people to pollute the gene pool. Rocket has been building WINNING race cars for years and years and years. If you believe that Dumley is the only person that can build a race car you are simply a fool... Take away their driver and they are back to being an average race team.
    how ya been bubba??
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

All I ever read on here is Dumley is the second coming of Jesus and the smartest man on the planet.
    Revelations 10:4
    Say what you want about the Fart guys, but this statement is as true as it gets. And the ones that disagree are the ones preaching the Gospel according to Kevin.
    8/13/16

Seems Shirley doing ok in a longhorn

Shirley has been good.in whatever he drove

kinda says it it all doesn't it

Quote Originally Posted by kwoods25 View Post
    shirley has been good.in whatever he drove
    x 2 .............
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Revelations 10:4
    Say what you want about the Fart guys, but this statement is as true as it gets. And the ones that disagree are the ones preaching the Gospel according to Kevin.
    Revelation, no "S". Thank you.

"Revelation 10:4. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."

I'm not making the connection...
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Revelation, no "S". Thank you.

"Revelation 10:4. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."

I'm not making the connection...
    ha, I didn't see that one comingYou.ve got a Bible
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Revelation, no "S". Thank you."Revelation 10:4. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."I'm not making the connection...
    Are you still in the shock business.

Let me start by saying that I love innovators therefore I like Kevin rumley, he is what grassroots racing is about. However, this place is ridiculous, its as if nobody here has ever come in contact with a high IQ. Which might be true. Rumley himself feeds off of it and has taken on this arrogant character that spouts off on twitter and wears NASA shirts. If he was seriously as smart as he or you think then hed be doing something else. He'd be clocking in at Hendrick or NASA like his shirts claim. And don't even start with he loves dirt late models. Everybody needs more money and if he was really kid genius he'd be somewhere making more of it.

That being said I hope he develops undetectable jet propulsion and wins the Daytona 500 in a leaf spring Rayburn.

Quote Originally Posted by cra0021 View Post
    Let me start by saying that I love innovators therefore I like Kevin rumley, he is what grassroots racing is about. However, this place is ridiculous, its as if nobody here has ever come in contact with a high IQ. Which might be true. Rumley himself feeds off of it and has taken on this arrogant character that spouts off on twitter and wears NASA shirts. If he was seriously as smart as he or you think then hed be doing something else. He'd be clocking in at Hendrick or NASA like his shirts claim. And don't even start with he loves dirt late models. Everybody needs more money and if he was really kid genius he'd be somewhere making more of it.

That being said I hope he develops undetectable jet propulsion and wins the Daytona 500 in a leaf spring Rayburn.
    That's funny you say that because, he was making more money at job he quit to come work for his dad's race team. I have no doubt he could get a job at Hendricks if he wanted one.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It was either well copied, or help was given. All you have to do is look at it.
    So because they "look" alike, it's a copy? The only cars that look off from the rest is the Swartz cars. And if you think they are a copy, go ask. I heard the rumor last year that Kevin was going to Rocket, but obviously it wasn't true. So it's all BS till someone has the proof. They all had to step up their game because of Kevin. Either step it up, or quit. And judging by today, I think that blue 1 junk Rocket has stepped it up. I'm thinking of passing the God torch to Mark.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

All I ever read on here is Dumley is the second coming of Jesus and the smartest man on the planet. I hope all of you that believe that are living in trailers way back in the woods somewhere and not around normal people to pollute the gene pool. Rocket has been building WINNING race cars for years and years and years. If you believe that Dumley is the only person that can build a race car you are simply a fool... Take away their driver and they are back to being an average race team.
    While I agree the Rumley God complex gets old, the guy is very smart. You're not a top engineer at CV Products and being some dummy. They are still a good team without JD. I think they hit on their stuff just as JD was coming in to his driving. I think the chemistry between JD and Kevin is what works for them. As long they are together, they'll be tough. I think apart, Kevin would have more success than JD, jmo.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's funny you say that because, he was making more money at job he quit to come work for his dad's race team. I have no doubt he could get a job at Hendricks if he wanted one.
    I agree for sure. I'm guessing he got tired of that atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So because they "look" alike, it's a copy? The only cars that look off from the rest is the Swartz cars. And if you think they are a copy, go ask. I heard the rumor last year that Kevin was going to Rocket, but obviously it wasn't true. So it's all BS till someone has the proof. They all had to step up their game because of Kevin. Either step it up, or quit. And judging by today, I think that blue 1 junk Rocket has stepped it up. I'm thinking of passing the God torch to Mark.
    I ain't talking about bodywork.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I ain't talking about bodywork.
    You definetly know what your talking about here!! All these guys think just because there wasn't an announcement between the two parties that nothing happened. I find it amazing, how some think a miracle happened at Rocket late last fall and they found speed with testing and hard work. Give him credit, he never stays down for long no matter what the cost. Josh will light it up this year!! The question, will other guys who left Rocket and come back get what Josh has under the sheet metal? Mark is a competitive guy!! He will get Josh a few Crown Jewels this year!! No matter the cost.

Given Marks involvement and influence with WoO over the years and if Josh goes on a role like JD did last year on the Lucas tour. Do you think the WoO would change rules to "sort of" stop the advantage like Lucas Oil series tried? Or Just let it be?