Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Electric Vehicles

yea I think there cool and maybe purposeful.........BUT what i dont understand is why do u need a big slab of batterys.....Couldn't u have a 50-100cc motor running on who nos what, bat crap...running a generator powering ur electrical infrastructure, motors and charging a small battery pack for high electrical needs...????????????? pure electric dont get it.......YEA I no..............

The uaw union higher ups have a plan to build them efficiently…..as soon as they get out of prison.

Hey all you union talking heads……do you still wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Batteries are for flashlights and toys!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Let say all of the 81 million has an ev and when they needed a fast charge there was already someone charging at the station, so they would have to wait probably 4 hours for a temp charge. Well I guess they can play with their device or what ever for 4 hours and be happy while they wait! Also if the ev's still uses multiply batteries when one goes bad you have to replace all of them.

Maybe a wind mill on the roof would help???? hahahaahahahhahaa
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-29-2022 at 04:35 PM.

My electric car is a golf cart, it works great…..We need to take advantage of what we have here in North America to fuel the vehicles used to pull our golf carts to the track, woods or mountains.

Anyone happen to catch all that union folk going to jail for embezzlement etc. stuff? It’s not just 1 bad apple either……..And SS calls everyone else gullible?

That’s the future of our electric vehicle aspirations folks.

When hybrids became a thing I said, "If you have a good economical reason to get a hybrid then by all means get a hybrid." A friend of mine bought a Priius because he was commuting 50 miles one way to work everyday. Good for him, it made sense.

If you went out and bought one for pure virtue signalling, well then - you do you.

The vast majority of pollution coming from internal combustion engines on this planet is not coming from our cars, pickups and SUVs. The vast majority of internal combustion pollution comes from some 90,000 commercial ocean going shipping vessels which use heavy bunker oil diesel fuel and they pollute a lot. In comparison to cars, trucks, SUVs, CMVs, and even railroad - they emit the most.

You wanna help the planet? You make energy here. You drill and exploit here, in North America, so you eliminate the need to ship it back to here. You want to help the planet more? You make things here. You eliminate the shipping involved in bringing so much stuff, so much junk, from Asia back to here.

The good lib thinks if they buy an electric car but still get all their crap delivered to their door by Amazon that they are green. They are probably much more wrong than they can believe. Along with the shipping problem they totally ignore that probably the most green energy is nuclear, especially with the newer technology of molten salt and thorium reactors. Even with the track record of Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, and Fukashima, nuclear energy has a much safer track record than what people would believe. Check out Mike Schnellenberger on Youtube or Ted Talks. You'll be surprised.

I'm not anti electric vehicle. There is a future there. The big problem in the room is range and battery life. I do feel that auto racing will ultimately help the technology and viability of electric vehicles because it is the best test bed and stress test of electric vehicles but we are still at the beginning of the technology.

Could I envision my wife driving a Mustang Mach E back and forth to work? Sure, it is sixteen miles one way and that would not tax the E system greatly. I would have to set up a charging station at home and all that business for sure. That, plus the cost of the new vehicle would set me back how much - to save a little bit on gas versus that Ford Edge she drives now? Really?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Maybe and wind mill on the roof would help???? hahahaahahahhahaa
    That would be a sight to see ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    That would be a sight to see ! ! !

Just cut out the middle man and put a sail on it !!!!!!

Looks like Sleepy Joe driving, right before he drives/us off a cliff.......oh wait!

I'll never own one but have to admit, It's pretty bad azz when you're stopped at a traffic light next to a Tesla and the light turns green and they silently disappear in a flash. The acceleration is incredible.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Looks like Sleepy Joe driving, right before he drives/us off a cliff.......oh wait!
    Sleepy Joe should be in the front of the fan talking his hot air to propel it ...

Sleepy Joe needs to take an eternal nap!!

Now isn’t the time for that cw…..it isn’t really about joe anymore, it’s about the dems stepping up and acting like they have some em effing sense.

Some of em actually have it, it just doesn’t get reported on a lot….you know, Pelosi and all.

I need to take advantage of what we have here in North America to fuel the vehicles used to pull our golf carts to the track.

There is no I in We

When the new electric Air Force one needs a re-charge midair, whats Sleepy Joe gonna do then?

End up at the crash scene?