Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I still think you are better off planning last minute for as many races as you can. Obviously this is not possible on long trips. Weather reports aren’t 100% accurate. That makes it worse.

Flyboy
    Last minute planning don’t work if you are using a motel. Many of these big races are in small towns where motel rooms are booked up as soon as the next years schedules are released. Many of us keep our motels and reserved seating year to year.

I personally have never been to a race or any other event that gave a refund for the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Barrel View Post
    I personally have never been to a race or any other event that gave a refund for the ticket.
    I think it's common sense when basically 90% of the show is complete, that you will not get a refund.

Did someone have a melted down on here over the dream back in June? I know I wasn't happy that I couldn't go back and watch the rest of the 100 lapper. I guess I should've made a post about how bad eldora sucks, and the amount of money I lost. Oh yea, and how I'd never go back.

Just about every track policy I know of states that if the heats are complete, its considered a complete show and no refunds.

Zy
    Good words!

Last week we had Wuss imploding on 4M about Knoxville shortening their Nationals race and how he wanted a refund. Now Racerx99 has a meltdown because of rain. I hope each of these race fans have some $$$ left so they can get counseling for their anger. Life is tough.

Feelings get hurt very easily these days……….over very strange things.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Listen been going to the races for 38 years since my parents took me as a baby. Have been to races where they rained out after heats and got no raincheck also been to races where it rained after 1 feature which was the street stock feature and no raincheck and the promoter gave every driver $100 for gas and did not run double features the next week. Waynesfield Raceway Park did give our money back one night after it rained out at 10p.m. when the drivers refused to race on it but that was because the fans were burning the place down.

I've had rain checks issued before but always before heats were completed. Refund? Never.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    u no 95% of the crowd is spending the weekend with you guys, but I couldn't I had other commitments back home so I went only Friday...IT got rained out!!! bummer. NO REFUNDS WHAT SO EVER, so im out 47$ ticket, 82$ room and 75$ gas and food....BROWNSTOWN U S**K!!!! The lame ass part about it, there running the feature today if I wanna spend another 50$, oh sh*t head I need food and some-wheres to stay...IM poor MFs, I choose this race cause I thought ID get to see the big dogs race...yea thats the chance you take...but these lame pos, this ain't the local weekend race...Im nobody but I won't go to that dump again!!! stupid pos!!!!
    I believe that you and member WUSS should buddy on up and plan to attend races somewhere. Maybe together ya'alls luck will change for the better ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-25-2022 at 12:13 PM.

I got a complete refund one time at Vermillion county speedway and that was only because no cars had ever touched the track

It's just the chance you take when there is a chance of rain. You rolled the dice, came upwith snake eyes and got bit. It's as simple as that.

Streaming services are your friend ! Save tons of $$$$$$$

If your that broke you might want to stay home and re evaluate your priorities instead of blaming a track for it raining..
    "The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

ho ho ho, really you bunch of settlers.....THE FEATURE IS THE MONEY RACE, THATS WHAT I PAID FOR! YOU GIVE ME HALF THE FEATURE LAPS IM GOOD...OTHERWIZE YOU OWE ME...THE PRELIMS ARE BS...THE FEATURE IS THE MONEY RACE RIGHT? DOWN SOUTH THEY QUALIFY, RUN A FEATURE...IF YOU GOTS LOTSA CARS IN DIVISION U RUN A B FEATURE...HALF THE MONEY HALF THE LAPS AS THE BIG DOGS....I AINT BLAMING ANYBODY FOR THE WEATHER...MY PROBLEM IS I DID NOT SEE THE MONEY RACE, WHICH BY THE WAY IS WAY I PAID 47$ NOT FOR THE BS PRELIMS...ANY OF YOU PEOPLE GET IT? FEATURE OR YOU OWE ME...PRETTY FIGGING SIMPLE..AGREE OR DISAGREE DON'T CARE...MY OPINION THEY OWE ME I DID NOT SEE HALF THE FEATURE....OH..U LAME POC THAT PRIVATE MESSAGED ME...GROW SOME BALLS....IF YOU REALLY FEEL YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR WHEN YOU DON'T SEE THE FEATURE YOU PAID FOR, THATS A BUMMER CAUSE YOUR SETTLING FOR LESS THAN YOU PAID FOR.....THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T OFFER ANYTHING...ITS LAME AND THATS MY OPINION......BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Last edited by racerx99; 09-26-2022 at 04:00 PM.

If they never ran the feature you might have an argument. They ran it the next day. Your schedule isn’t their concern.

You got no leg to stand on here other than crying for crying’s sake. They don’t owe you sh!t.

They do owe me douche, ok so they ran it the next day, but if i wanted to see it it was another 50$ they weren't giving me anything.......JUST TAKING MY MONEY

My question at this point is:
    Did Brownstown charge $47 for gate admission on Friday and $50 on Saturday??

Would a go fund me for racerx99 get over $1.99 ?
    Poor miserable guy!

I’m just glad I don’t get this triggered for less than a good steak costs.

Hope you can eventually get through this traumatic turn of events OP.