Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

Default Bloomquist

I know we have had 999 posts on Bloomquist and his horrific season, but after watching him last night at Eldora, it is just painful to watch. What does he have to do to even be somewhat competitive at this point of the year? I guess he is obligated by his sponsors to "SHOW UP" at these events. Hopefully he is making a few bucks through his merchandise sales, because he is definitely not making money racing to even justify gas money to get to the track.

Put someone else in the car and hope Drydene is happy with that

im not sure what the missing link is over there, Just about all the other zero cars are having really good years. I feel like its a combination of the surgery/cody summers running things. The chassis isnt the problem

He may need a real crew cheif. While the accident and the surgery may not have affected his ability to drive the car competitively. It may have affected his ability to feel what it needs and make all the calls from the seat. I feel like he climbs out of the car alot knowing what probably should've been done but his feel or lack of led him to make the wrong decisions through the night.

i thought that was the best babb's car looked since he's been in a bloomer ride.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    im not sure what the missing link is over there, Just about all the other zero cars are having really good years. I feel like its a combination of the surgery/cody summers running things. The chassis isnt the problem
    No Weak Links lol , he himself is the weak link as the driver.

The aliens have departed.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    Describe "really good"
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

for the drivers he has and the schedules they run id say really good. Fergy is having the best year hes ever had, weiss is having about as good as any year he'll always be chasing rocket1 regardless, mcdowell runs so sporadically its hard to gauge them but theyre always consistent where they go, babb seems to be getting the handle on his considering thats not really his driving style, the scott brothers have had the same results in xr's so it wasnt the chassis making them struggle. Madden sucked but that car was out of the zero headquarters where summers oversees things

Third quick in hot laps tonight. Maybe he shows some signs of life tonight.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Quote Originally Posted by i-pod View Post
    Third quick in hot laps tonight. Maybe he shows some signs of life tonight.
    Whoz in the car for him?

Looks like scott was testing last night

I’m not really in the Zero fan club, but ya know what...the guy has been pure enjoyment to watch race over the years. Anyone who says they were disappointed to see his hauler in the pits when they got to the track to buy a ticket is a pure liar. Yes, he probably needs to hang it up. No sports figure lasts forever. He made DLM more enjoyable whether you booed him or cheered. I can’t count the races I’ve been to...the same people booing him were cheering when he would come from the back and win, and of course the vice versa. He was Pure entertainment. He gave you your moneys worth many times in the past. Do you really need to crap on the man now? Every good movie needs a villain. He deserves an “Oscar” for his contribution to dirt racin.

I agree. Exactly how I felt seeing his car/hauler last week here at the local track.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Looks like scott was testing last night
    Hard to say. The battery took a dump and put them behind.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Hard to say. The battery took a dump and put them behind.
    With way he qualified tonight compaired to last night i thought he may have been tryn something. Hope all goes well rest of wknd. I like to see him get beat when hes running good rather than when hes struggling. It was weird to see him run last at lancaster last sat.

Beat booby last night. That's all that matters.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    i thought that was the best babb's car looked since he's been in a bloomer ride.
    You smart sob
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I thought Babb just looked like chit in it last time out? Was it I-80 or Cedar Lake?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I thought Babb just looked like chit in it last time out? Was it I-80 or Cedar Lake?
    Last time he was in that car was Batesville and was up front until he spun