Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Can he truly be G.O.A.T? I notice you shy away from one of the most important venues in racing- FLORIDA WINTERNATIONALS. That would be East Bay and Volusia.All the best have raced there only one stands above the rest as he has his whole career.He has raced more,won more and done more for dirt racing than your GOAT.That is why he is retiring-he has worn himself out(knees and back) being the best there is,the best ever!
    Scott has won a few at those tracks. But Scott doesnt have to go out and race for less than 10k unless he wants to. Thats being smart less wear and tear on the car. Less you spend on fixing. Im not dissing Billy Moyer I like him. But some of his wins I remember were at a Comp Cam series race that was for 2k. No disrespect to the people that run that series I applaud you. All Im saying is the caliber of competition that Scott has won against makes him G.O.A.T.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Those races pay 6-7k to win. He said the big payday races is what catches his attention and I believe him. He would have more than likely won the topless had it not been cancelled. The winter nationals is when the guys with the new equipment try to work the bugs out. He did his thing in Florida. Won a couple and dropped out of 2 leading. Put 20k on the line and the man shows up. He has won over 500 races that pay 10k or more. The man is on fire this year. Has his first new design chassis built and the word is he has the nicest race trailer in the game on order. I'd bet 2017 is another good year
    The only people you're fooling are yourself and 0's groupies. And they have 10-12K TO WIN>Didn't expect you would know that. Thanks for the definition of the WN as YOU see it. You were never there because Dopey couldn't keep his 0 off the wall or your selective few brain cells couldn't accept he was NO GOOD there and 21 was all over it. Could've,would've crap-all of it is a result of brainfog.Won more than 500 races over 10K? Don't need to fact check that-wrong! Your god is on fire this year(good yr yes)but there will soon be somebody spreading his ashes-guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Scott has won a few at those tracks. But Scott doesnt have to go out and race for less than 10k unless he wants to. Thats being smart less wear and tear on the car. Less you spend on fixing. Im not dissing Billy Moyer I like him. But some of his wins I remember were at a Comp Cam series race that was for 2k. No disrespect to the people that run that series I applaud you. All Im saying is the caliber of competition that Scott has won against makes him G.O.A.T.
    You don't suppose he could've been testing and getting paid for it just maybe? See,you gotta take those 0 blinders off every now and then....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    You don't suppose he could've been testing and getting paid for it just maybe? See,you gotta take those 0 blinders off every now and then....
    Let see that one year Scott drops off the tour. And when he comes back he wins a 5k race then from there on out all sanction races (10k or better) if your going to 'test' why not test with the best competition and ...win
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If he's caught with doctored tires again, and loses that lawsuit, he could go from g.o.a.t. To becoming the Barry Bonds of late model racing, (awesome stats but)*

Draggin??? Wtf are you talking about?? You don't test in a 20k crown jewel

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Let see that one year Scott drops off the tour. And when he comes back he wins a 5k race then from there on out all sanction races (10k or better) if your going to 'test' why not test with the best competition and ...win
    Hey dirtslobbers-if you want to bind with centeroff,goodluck.Just because 0 is winning does NOT make you guys a winner too.Food for thought.

Bro, I have 4 beautiful children, my wife is hot as balls and I have my health! I'm not losing my guy

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmagnet View Post
    If he's caught with doctored tires again, and loses that lawsuit, he could go from g.o.a.t. To becoming the Barry Bonds of late model racing, (awesome stats but)*
    Barry Bonds was never found guilty of anything. He's not banned from MLB. None of his numbers have a * next to them. Most likely never will

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Barry Bonds was never found guilty of anything. He's not banned from MLB. None of his numbers have a * next to them. Most likely never will
    ya he donated to the clinton foundation so will 0 if hes smart lol

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

I've always thought this guy was the G.O.A.T?
    Close.

There can only be one GOAT, the original.

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

MIfan, they must me talking about the *32s win at Eldora lol

Draggin??? Wtf are you talking about?? You don't test in a 20k crown jewel
    WTF are YOU talking about????????? Better see who said that-was'nt me!!! Seriously,where do get this??

Draggin, just curious? Who is your driver?

Public perception of Bonds is * yeah but

the G.O.A.T is a matter of opinion. My driver is anyone willing to strap in and show what they got.

Draggin, just curious? Who is your driver?
    It was and always will be Earl Hill,the original Mr. Smooth(though he was never called that).Mostly went by smiley.R.I.P. Modern day I will say Moyer and would be a Purvis fan if he was still on dirt.

I pull for one driver. I'd say when he retires I will pull for whoever is in his car or I like Landers also. I fell you choose a driver and he is your guy. A loyalty thing

I pull for one driver. I'd say when he retires I will pull for whoever is in his car or I like Landers also. I fell you choose a driver and he is your guy. A loyalty thing
    I like to many drivers to be loyal to just one.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't think it was necessarily a two day show for Lucas. All they did was run a couple qualifying laps on Friday. No racing.
    call it an easy night or whatever you'd like, but at the end of the day the teams tied up 2 days at a single track and paid $35 per team member for them to be in the pits friday night and $45 for each of them on Saturday night so yes, u can call it what u want but I'd still call it a 2 day show....