Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Way better than the format they run in the south that you see with only qualifying, consis, and feature. At least they are doing combined hot laps and qualifying to save time this week

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    The format is how we run most of our shows here in central IL, so I don't have an issue with it. I understand some don't like it, but it is what I am used to.
    I thought that was a southern thing...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    The format is how we run most of our shows here in central IL, so I don't have an issue with it. I understand some don't like it, but it is what I am used to.
    I know, I attend 6 or 7 Summernats shows in IL every year so I'm familiar. The difference is the Wild West Shootout isn't sanctioned and it's a pretty laid back event with no points on the line so it's a PERFECT opportunity to give the fans a good format that promotes passing and excitement. Instead the promoter came out publicly and said they don't give a crap about what the fans think, we're going to make Shane Clanton happy instead. And that's hilarious because he stood them up anyhow.

I am blessed, because I live right in the heart of the passing points/draw-redraw format series (MLRA, MARS, Deery Brothers, etc. ) which provide MUCH better racing than the fast cars up front freight train races.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    you know being a fed workers 90 percent of the fed workers are asleep look at the mess they are always in
    They had to wake up long enough to write you a check for your sidewalk fuk up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

they are on 55's correct how much harder do you want it

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They had to wake up long enough to write you a check for your sidewalk fuk up.
    wrong wrong you assumed I got a check and you know what happens when you assume

Heat race #2 - Race of the Year!

Someone give me some insight on EPJ. I see him his his new white ride, looking pretty good. Maybe I missed something but what happend to the Dunn Benson ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Someone give me some insight on EPJ. I see him his his new white ride, looking pretty good. Maybe I missed something but what happend to the Dunn Benson ride?
    You are always missing something. This is not a new situation at all.

centeroff is just plain off the 1 car is owned by Larry Moring out of ILL Don ONeal EpJ even Steve Franics has driven it basically whenhe is not running lucas he drives this car

2 for 2 for the #32
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

nice job Bobby...

Can he go 3 for 3 ?
    I am what I am

Sure he can. Anything is possible!!

I won't bet against Bobby, till he looses one. Fast enough and lucky enough has it covered so far.

I get a kick out of some of these drivers, saying the top is dominant. Truth is Bobby is dominant and he's running the top. It almost sounds as if they are lobbying for the track to kill the high side. There was others on the top, but with less success. Does the fan want a one lane track? What will happen is they will say the bottom is dominant, because Bobby is running the bottom. Make no mistake, Bobby is one of the best Catfish racers there has ever been. What we are seeing is Bobby on a tare since early last season. Enjoy it while it's here.

If it turns into a season like Davenport / Rumley's 16 season, I wonder if they outlaw Platinum or any reference to it in race cars.

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    Can he go 3 for 3 ?
    Got a good feeln hes going to get a nice bonus w the way hes running
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Here is something to think about, when it comes to Top, Bottom or multi-groove tracks. The passing points format makes more cars run on other than the fast groove. This makes for a multi- groove track, where time trials make the track more one groove. That groove can be top bottom or middle, depending on what is natural for that track. As the night goes on, the difference in groove times gets to be more and more, eliminating the slow groove. If it gets ran on early in the night, it keeps up as far as times go.

After complaining about Passing points Clanton, didn't return. After going out there for a passing point format and getting it changed, I didn't return either. Looks to be a no win scenario. I will never go to a race promoted by this person. You can't trust him. Did he have anything to do with Gateway nationals?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    What we are seeing is Bobby on a tare since early last season. Enjoy it while it's here.
    I know am. The guy is amazing. I really hope he sticks with the Late Models. It would be a loss for the sport if he goes to NA$$crap. With Moyer's career coming to an end it's great to see one of many young drivers coming up to fill the void.

What the hell is Moyer doing. Just RETIRE WILL YA PLEASE!!!!!!!