Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I don't see to many of the BOO WOO showing up. They might tech real close. Eye for eye tooth for a tooth.
    Looks like quite a few on that list except Richards still.

I'm buying you a shirt. Can you say Hat Trick? See Ya their.
    If you buy me a Bloomer shirt, I might just wear it .
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

not that I'd mind but can't see Bobby and them go race with them just racing so much.. Thinking a break would be almost a guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    not that I'd mind but can't see Bobby and them go race with them just racing so much.. Thinking a break would be almost a guarantee
    It's on his schedule..... So that's what I'm going with.

Feger ran the whole hell tour last year and still came. So it's not totally out of possibility that Bobby would come.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Looks like quite a few on that list except Richards still.
    I only see 2. Will you point out the others to me please!

I only see 2. Will you point out the others to me please!
    Clanton, Heckenhast, Jounghans, Erb

I doubt you see Feger out there. They have a lot to do, putting a new car together and going through the one they've been running on the SN tour. With the workload they have and 5k in their back yard on Friday, I'm thinking he'll race local.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I doubt you see Feger out there. They have a lot to do, putting a new car together and going through the one they've been running on the SN tour. With the workload they have and 5k in their back yard on Friday, I'm thinking he'll race local.
    Facebook confirms..... Removed from list.

I thought that was a possibility. But he really likes I-80 also.

I haven't checked the Lucas schedule but they used to race their way out there, now it's just a long haul. He loves the racing out there and has told me I need to get out there some day.

I haven't checked the Lucas schedule but they used to race their way out there, now it's just a long haul. He loves the racing out there and has told me I need to get out there some day.
    They had a pair of races in 2013, Lakeside and Webster City. Then in 2014 they had one race at Lakeside. In 2015, they had one scheduled at Lakeside, but it was cancelled.

I'd like to see them add a mid week race in there somewhere in northern Missouri or central/western Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Clanton, Heckenhast, Jounghans, Erb
    Thank you jlacey.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    They had a pair of races in 2013, Lakeside and Webster City. Then in 2014 they had one race at Lakeside. In 2015, they had one scheduled at Lakeside, but it was cancelled.

I'd like to see them add a mid week race in there somewhere in northern Missouri or central/western Iowa.
    I agree. When you run a series that far west, a mid week event figured in logistically would help some of the teams offset travel costs. It's not like Iowa has a shortage of racetracks!
    I could tell Jason was bummed about not going but sometimes the best decision for you and your team isn't the easiest one to make.
    With a forecast of 96* in central IL on Friday, I'd much rather watch PPV in the AC than sit at the track melting anyway!

I agree. When you run a series that far west, a mid week event figured in logistically would help some of the teams offset travel costs. It's not like Iowa has a shortage of racetracks!
    I could tell Jason was bummed about not going but sometimes the best decision for you and your team isn't the easiest one to make.
    With a forecast of 96* in central IL on Friday, I'd much rather watch PPV in the AC than sit at the track melting anyway!
    I don't blame Jason one bit. I have no problem with guys doing what's best for the team, financially. He will be the favorite rolling into Farmer City. He would have to finish in the top 5 at I-80 just to off set his expenses and race winnings he would get by running Farmer City.

Enjoy the PPV.... I'll be in the stands roasting at I-80. Gonna shed some LBs that's for sure.

I don't blame Jason one bit. I have no problem with guys doing what's best for the team, financially. He will be the favorite rolling into Farmer City. He would have to finish in the top 5 at I-80 just to off set his expenses and race winnings he would get by running Farmer City.

Enjoy the PPV.... I'll be in the stands roasting at I-80. Gonna shed some LBs that's for sure.
    LOL!! Now that he's racing close, I'm sure the pressure from my drinking (I mean racing) buddies will overpower the urge to stay home.
    FC is a tough place to win at but I agree he will be a favorite. PPV on Sat for sure.

They had a pair of races in 2013, Lakeside and Webster City. Then in 2014 they had one race at Lakeside. In 2015, they had one scheduled at Lakeside, but it was cancelled.I'd like to see them add a mid week race in there somewhere in northern Missouri or central/western Iowa.
    Come on Husker you got to put it in Mayetta KS at Thunder Hill....... plus it has the added bonus of being only 10 Miles from my house

Thank you jlacey.
    No prob.I only counted 2 myself at 1st, didnt see Clanton and forgot Tyler Erb has been running with them

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Come on Husker you got to put it in Mayetta KS at Thunder Hill....... plus it has the added bonus of being only 10 Miles from my house
    Dude, thunder hill is one of the best tracks in America nobody's ever heard of. Went to the MLRA show a couple of years ago. Was completely impressed by the racing at that joint. Not talking with MLRA, but with the support classes.

Bonus points for having a bail bonds business as a class sponsor.

Removed Bobby Pierce.

Ok change of plans - leaving tomorrow afternoon at 2pm - hoping to make it to Santa Fe, NM and then start early on Wednesday and be in Greenwood by Wednesday evening....... Super excited for this trip!!!

Yes, Bobby Pierce said too much racing with Truck race also this week. He is staying close to home. I also expect motor problems in the next few weeks so he will also skip Knoxville. Same ol song and dance every year. Wish him the best but tired of them cancelling their western swing year after year.