Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

That video yet again shows what kind of people they are and it's shameful and disgusting. These people for sure don't need guns!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Remember, I'm the one who started this thread about the connections of the Democratic party, Communism, and corrupt unions. And if you check the posts, you can see that you are guilty of twisting the topic away from the actual discussion!! So come on, pluck those infected hairs and you get back on topic!!
    And of course, the mods don't ban YOUR blatant POLITICAL posting, even though you freely admit the topic is entirely you spewing your brand of political spin.

You right wing Tea whackos better not ever BYTCH about how the mod "infringes" your "freedom of speech."

We all know the mods here love you and your kind, Clayton. Any time the intelligent folks start backing you into a corner and ask you to provide some real substantive factual evidence for your arguments and you start backpedalling, deflecting, name calling and smearing in response, the good little mods lick your behind and remove the thread or offending posts.

Face it. You're the mods lap dog. They kiss your butt. I don't know why they are so afraid of letting you stand on your own two feet but you can always count on your own little 'jr' to bail your arse out when you drop yourself in it again.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    I sure wish I understood your selective moderating/editing.
    There's something we can agree on. By the so called "rules" of Modjr, Clayton should have been banned long ago for name calling, political post after political post, etc. Everything Clayton posts is political, and I guarantee he thinks the mods are either in agreement with him (which is very obvious to anyone who knows anything about this site) or he thinks they are dam fools for letting him continue.

It's ridiculous that every time Clayton steps over the line, the mods are totally hands off, gotta let the little boy have his day, but when he drops himself in the crapper and gets backed into a corner on facts, here the mod comes like the Lone Ranger to save the day and remove all the evidence of Clayton's ignorance.

Personally, I don't need anyone to handle my business for me, I can take care of myself on here. It's people like Clayton and the other right wingers that always need the assist. It's just so obvious the mods are looking after them like a good little nanny, bailing them out whenever they are in danger of being shown up as the complete fools they are.

Keep up the good work there, Jr. Your name fits.
    Last edited by t.nie; 12-19-2012 at 06:09 AM.

do you feel better now TNIE

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    There's something we can agree on. By the so called "rules" of Modjr, Clayton should have been banned long ago for name calling, political post after political post, etc. Everything Clayton posts is political, and I guarantee he thinks the mods are either in agreement with him (which is very obvious to anyone who knows anything about this site) or he thinks they are dam fools for letting him continue.It's ridiculous that every time Clayton steps over the line, the mods are totally hands off, gotta let the little boy have his day, but when he drops himself in the crapper and gets backed into a corner on facts, here the mod comes like the Lone Ranger to save the day and remove all the evidence of Clayton's ignorance.Personally, I don't need anyone to handle my business for me, I can take care of myself on here. It's people like Clayton and the other right wingers that always need the assist. It's just so obvious the mods are looking after them like a good little nanny, bailing them out whenever they are in danger of being shown up as the complete fools they are.Keep up the good work there, Jr. Your name fits.
    LOL. And they banned P-Towne for life..

There's something we can agree on. By the so called "rules" of Modjr, Clayton should have been banned long ago for name calling
    That's a good one....you accusing someone of name calling.

It's people like Clayton and the other right wingers that always need the assist. It's just so obvious the mods are looking after them like a good little nanny, bailing them out whenever they are in danger of being shown up as the complete fools they are.
    Actually, I can be considered a right winger, and my post that "schooled" GRT on his "50 states" comment by posting Obama's "I've visited 57 states" comments was deleted. So it would appear the mod was bailing out GRT, not a right winger.

Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory.

Actually, I can be considered a right winger, and my post that "schooled" GRT on his "50 states" comment by posting Obama's "I've visited 57 states" comments was deleted. So it would appear the mod was bailing out GRT, not a right winger.

Actually, the post got off topic and I continued to ask pointed questions. I'm not sure where you "schooled me" by stating something I heard in 2008. I could have resorted to talking about corporations being people, 47%, Jeep is moving to China and so forth, but I didn't because Mitt actually believed it.

Keep patting yourself on the back.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

If you're going to quote me, use the full sentence. Don't selectively edit it to change the entire meaning. Sure, I call people names, however the bit you edited out "political post after political post" you certainly can't accuse me of. But then, you are a "right winger," so that kind of thing is exactly what I would expect of you. You learn well from your masters. You all adhere to the same playbook to mislead, smear, misrepresent and skew what other people say to create the message you want, not the message intended.

I'd like to see any of you guys take anyone to school on any topic sticking to facts. You can't do it, which is why the mods regularly bail you out.

the only time you post is political

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGRT12x View Post
    Actually, the post got off topic and I continued to ask pointed questions.
    Your post was "I didn't realize we had more than 50 states?" Yep, that's a pointed question alright. Whatever, dude.

Your post was "I didn't realize we had more than 50 states?" Yep, that's a pointed question alright. Whatever, dude.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The number of states keeps growing. Do they really have it in their constitution that Union Thugs right to cease the workplaces, trumps all other citizens rights?

Todays thought! Are Union Thugs messing with your life?
    Skid, my reply was "I didn't realize we had more than 50 states?" It was a legitimate question, because as you know, Clayton always has earth shattering "news" that nobody else knows, so I was questioning.

Oh, nice edit on your original post Clayton
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Tnie, don't do this again. Give your opinions and quit trying to get stuff deleted just because you can't handle it. Be a grown up with a sense of fairplay for a change.

Where did you're little "gaffe" post go skids? You delete that one too?

If you're going to quote me, use the full sentence. Don't selectively edit it to change the entire meaning. Sure, I call people names
    I pointed out EXACTLY what I wanted to. I quoted you as accusing someone of name calling......which you cannot deny that you did. I did not accuse you of political posting, thus, I did not quote that part. It is YOU who mentioned the name calling. whether or not you mentioned something else WITH it, remains irrelevant to my point. The name calling accusation still remains. You do not have to be guilty of BOTH in order to be guilty of one.

You made my point exactly in the quote above when you admitted to name calling. If you don't wish to be hypocritical, then don't make the accusation.

When did t.nie ever say he doesn't call people names?

Where did you're little "gaffe" post go skids? You delete that one too?
    Post #66 and a little reading comprehension. You really don't read my posts do you?

For you to say "too" would imply that I deleted a post earlier. I did not do any such thing. That's why I was questioning the moderator's selective deletions.

When did t.nie ever say he doesn't call people names?
    Never said he did.

Post #66 and a little reading comprehension. You really don't read my posts do you?

For you to say "too" would imply that I deleted a post earlier. I did not do any such thing. That's why I was questioning the moderator's selective deletions.
    LOL Yeah, the Mod "bailed me out" on that harsh one there DB.

You made my point exactly in the quote above when you admitted to name calling. If you don't wish to be hypocritical, then don't make the accusation.

How is he being hypocritical of someone for name calling when he openly admits that he does it as well? I think more along the lines of sarcasm? But I'm just a stupid tree-hugging liberal.