Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default illegal immigrant shoots US citizen

http://12160.info/page/breaking-news...cer-on-christm

Judge Howell recently ruled against North Korea for $501,000,000 in the death of Warmbeir.

Precedent has been set; human life worth $500,000,000 (plus $1,000,000+ for lawyers).

Therefore this officers life is worth that much or more.

His family could sue George Soros open borders and whoever else paid to bus the immigrants.

$ 1 billion. Put towards wall.
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-28-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Come on now what are you a RACIST ? That is just one bad guy in 11million illegals! Everyone of you illegal loving bastard$ should have to go through what this young woman and her 5 month old son will have to go through! BUILD THE WALL TRUMP GET IT DONE KEEP AMERICA SAFE!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Come on now what are you a RACIST ? That is just one bad guy in 11million illegals! Everyone of you illegal loving bastard$ should have to go through what this young woman and her 5 month old son will have to go through! BUILD THE WALL TRUMP GET IT DONE KEEP AMERICA SAFE!
    They say we need the money spent in better places . F ALKIN IDIOTS .

There will be no wall. Time for you gullibles to pull up your big girl panties and move on to a different topic. Elections have consequences, Republicans lost the house by a landslide and things are going to start changing 1/3/19. If you don't like change, I suggest you relocate to Russia or Saudi Arabia, because bigger changes are coming in 2020. The USA is a democracy where the majority rules [except in presidential elections], and you are in the minority big time and losing ground every day that Trump is in office.

On a side note, Trump promised almost every day on the campaign trail that Mexico would pay for the wall. Why is he shutting down our government because the American tax payers will not pay for his useless "wall".

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    There will be no wall. Time for you gullibles to pull up your big girl panties and move on to a different topic. Elections have consequences, Republicans lost the house by a landslide and things are going to start changing 1/3/19. If you don't like change, I suggest you relocate to Russia or Saudi Arabia, because bigger changes are coming in 2020. The USA is a democracy where the majority rules [except in presidential elections], and you are in the minority big time and losing ground every day that Trump is in office.

On a side note, Trump promised almost every day on the campaign trail that Mexico would pay for the wall. Why is he shutting down our government because the American tax payers will not pay for his useless "wall".
    The only one useless is you . And gladly pull down my big boy panties and let you kiss
    my azz . I was born raised here infidel . And the wall ,will be built . You will see in 2020
    you dumb azz loser .

I hope that your family don't have a tragedy to lose some one because they were in the wrong place
    at the wrong time . Hope you don't feel that hurt . So if and when it happens don't cry about the pain .
    Your one dumb fool .

so in your world this guy who killed this cop is a a double hero cop killer and illegal why don't you move to mexico or guatemala of honduras for at least the next six yrs whilke our great president stops all this stupid buul$hit you love so much !

Never said I was against border security. The "wall" is the most absolutely stupid way to do it, which makes sense, considering who came up with the plan. He likes spending other peoples money, American tax payer, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Never said I was against border security. The "wall" is the most absolutely stupid way to do it, which makes sense, considering who came up with the plan. He likes spending other peoples money, American tax payer, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc.
    shows how out of touch you really to thin k a wall was TRUMPS idea !

Well then , Maybe you wouldn't mind asking for some of that one hundred fifty billion
    dollars that obummer gave away . And you must not pay attention . the conversation on the
    wall was way before trump . And he can spend my tax dollars any way he may chose , And
    I will say all that who elected him .

There will be a wall, and there will be many government people arrested in your evil corrupt DEM party.

If you don't want to save America from destruction, I do call for YOU to pack up and get out.

The more radical and wicked things get the more you show your true colors, ANTI AMERICAN!!!!!

Now if YOUR party were calling for a wall you would be all in for it. We see how you think.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    There will be a wall, and there will be many government people arrested in your evil corrupt DEM party.

If you don't want to save America from destruction, I do call for YOU to pack up and get out.

The more radical and wicked things get the more you show your true colors, ANTI AMERICAN!!!!!

Now if YOUR party were calling for a wall you would be all in for it. We see how you think.....
    I should pack up and get out because you believe every conspiracy theory that the Russian troll farms put on the internet? I think not, fool. Maybe it's time you pack up and get to Russia where you belong, Comrade_Wetter.

you should know then DEMS INTRODUCED BILL REQUIRING MEXICO TO PAY FOR THE WALL,

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/27/j...r-wall-mexico/

and about your majority....Gofundme ladder has $160,000...gofundme wall at $17,000,000.

I should pack up and get out because you believe every conspiracy theory that the Russian troll farms put on the internet? I think not, fool. Maybe it's time you pack up and get to Russia where you belong, Comrade_Wetter.
    I agree. Chinese way better.

if it didn't make sense Obama would have built it.

A wall is the most effective way to secure a border there is. A thirty foot wall will stop most anyone. If you fall off of it you could easily be killed.

Just what do you prefer? A Walmart type greeter to say hello to each drug cartel and human trafficker that walks into our nation with nothing to stop them?

If I hear someone say a wall is a waste of money, won't work, and is a dumb idea again, I'll put you on ignore!!!!

Gash, I truly wish you lived on that border where a fence has been cut through and these savages would walk through it and right into your house where they bent you over and poured it to you and then took everything you had. It would be justice!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-28-2018 at 03:09 PM.

I don't get it. People on here say they want border security. But are against a wall? If this makes any sense at all please explain.

A wall is a waste of money, won't work, and is a dumb idea.

The Chinese put up walls 2500 years ago, didn't work as intended then, still won't work today. I'd like to think that technology has improved somewhat over the last 2500 years.

russian troll farms put in place with dnc money ...........................those troll farms ?