Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hmm. Some far out stuff on here. I think I will wait to hear from Carl. I just hope it isn't health related. Can we all agree on that????

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Truly one of the good guys. I would have liked to see him win a championship or two, though!

Gonna miss those backflips!
    Who was it he tried to kill, I think at Talledega?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Who was it he tried to kill, I think at Talledega?
    Ole Horseteeth......he deserved it, that was payback!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

actually it was not dega. It was a couple times he paid him back, but at other tracks. Actually though, it was Carl's own fault what happen to him at dega, same as it was at homestead. Not taking sides, just pointing out what happens when you try to block a driver at crunch time.

I'd like to say it was at Gateway (ironically) where Edwards and Kesolowski got into it hardcore once.

Carl flipped BK at Atlanta.

It was Atlanta and it toned Brad down quite a bit at the time.

About 2-3 weeks ago, Carl told the Coach he was done. He has accomplished what he set out to and he is done with the NASCAR grind and wants to experience other aspects of life right now.

One of my favorite Carl moments... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBm_VugNYk
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Nascar is a dead sport ,it started when they shut down lots of the old historic track's and moving races to the west and up north ( thinking more money) Lucas oil series and world of outlaws are following the same path

Could it be that nascar screwed him with that bogus yellow flag with a few laps to go ?... and the car that caused it was off the track...... that cost him the Championship... !.. and the Win !!.. so, you see who won that champoinship.... the "48" suckie !!!... I hope nascar goes " belly up " !!!

I hate the cookie tracks... Look like a D and all the same ...Plus Pocono that ant even a track they get 2 races wile some good tracks get 1..
    Plus
    40 cars and you would not know who makes them if it did not say chevy or ford or jap on the nose....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 01-10-2017 at 04:11 PM.

I believe the Sonoma race this past year tells the tale. Denny Hamlin clearly moved over so that Tony Stewart could win and make the chase. I watched the race live with my pops and when Denny went into turn 11 a groove and a half off the tires, it was pretty obvious that NASCAR was as fake as WWE Wrestling. It has gotten so muddy and political, it is hard to know what is real and what isn't. Long time Nascar fan, went to many races, and will never go to another one. Carl is one of us, hoping he gets back into dirt racing!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Hmm. Some far out stuff on here. I think I will wait to hear from Carl. I just hope it isn't health related. Can we all agree on that????
    I agree 100% on all points. Some might be surprised Wednesday when Carl gives us the real facts. And I hope it's not health related as well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by XRACER1993 View Post
    Could it be that nascar screwed him with that bogus yellow flag with a few laps to go ?... and the car that caused it was off the track...... that cost him the Championship... !.. and the Win !!.. so, you see who won that champoinship.... the "48" suckie !!!... I hope nascar goes " belly up " !!!
    Maybeeeeeee!.....I thought it was bogus also!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

A LATE RACE BOGUS CAUTION FLAG???? Bite thou tongue!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    I believe the Sonoma race this past year tells the tale. Denny Hamlin clearly moved over so that Tony Stewart could win and make the chase. I watched the race live with my pops and when Denny went into turn 11 a groove and a half off the tires, it was pretty obvious that NASCAR was as fake as WWE Wrestling. It has gotten so muddy and political, it is hard to know what is real and what isn't. Long time Nascar fan, went to many races, and will never go to another one. Carl is one of us, hoping he gets back into dirt racing!

YOO HOO, TSfan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 70satomic View Post
    Nascar is a dead sport ,it started when they shut down lots of the old historic track's and moving races to the west and up north ( thinking more money) Lucas oil series and world of outlaws are following the same path
    They have the 2018 schedule out and the networks are still there too!!!! hahahahahahaaa

Sure that he's pretty well fixed financially so maybe he's going back to his earlier profession...substitute teaching.

so what does mean have you seen drone racing on tv 6 racers world's greatest lmao and absolutely no crowd NASCAR is going down that path