Default Sat. 5/23/2020 Moultrie Ga, L.M. Race.

Guys, I have lurked on this forum for years....I very much enjoy the conversations that occur on the L.M. forum, and from time to time. I comment on the d.l.m. forum. Tomorrow night at Needmore Speedway(very near to Moultrie, G.A.) we will have the greatest field of dirt late models ever to appear in Southwest Georgia. The racing that will occur at Needmore Speedway on Saturday the 24th of March will stand up to the racing that occurs anywhere in these United States. The last time that I looked, 29 cars were pre registered for the race, and of those 29, probably 15-18 are racers that every one who is remotely interested in dirt track racing would recognize. Shane Clanton, Jonathon Davenport, Tyler Erb, Mark Whitener, Jonathon Joiner Lary Harrod, and many more will be in competition. This is by far the biggest race that has ever happened in this area, if any of you guys can attend it would help racing in S.W. Georgia S.E. Alabama and the Florida panhandle more than you can imagine. Pls forgive my posting this in the tech forum.....I have been involved with racing in this area for 16 years.........and this is the biggest thing that has ever happened in this area ever. Needmore Raceway is ran by several guys who understand racing, and they have worked very hard . Thanks guys!!!! I forgot Russel Brown will be in attendance with their house car, I am sure I have missed several large time competitors. I'm stoked to be able to even go watch!!! Billy Moyer....Anna Parkhurst.......Dalton Cook.....Kyle Bronson...Casey Roberts...Tyler Erb...
    Last edited by dirtdobberrr; 05-23-2020 at 02:16 AM.

I hope it turns out better than the last race. After getting home at 4:30am, it has soured me on the place as it was my first visit. Afetr scheduling 6 classes for this event, it looks like it will be the same. Hopefully it wont, its a pretty cool little race track with a decent facility. The needless caution laps and lack of a pit concession stand made for a lonnngggg nite!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I hope it turns out better than the last race. After getting home at 4:30am, it has soured me on the place as it was my first visit. Afetr scheduling 6 classes for this event, it looks like it will be the same. Hopefully it wont, its a pretty cool little race track with a decent facility. The needless caution laps and lack of a pit concession stand made for a lonnngggg nite!
    I saw the sun come up at the grand opening. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I saw the sun come up at the grand opening. Lol
    Sad thing is, the promoters are ex-racers! Go figure! lol

Seen the sun come up many times, back in the nlmss days!