Default Kokomo Speedway!

I wanna say thank you to the Whole entire O'Connor family for another awesome 2021 season..I come to every race from Michigan and Kokomo Speedway has the best racing and the O'Connor family always may you feel welcome...Again thank you and see you in 2022...

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya130 View Post
    I wanna say thank you to the Whole entire O'Connor family for another awesome 2021 season..I come to every race from Michigan and Kokomo Speedway has the best racing and the O'Connor family always may you feel welcome...Again thank you and see you in 2022...
    I don't make it to every race like you do, Nunya, but we make an effort to do at least 3 to 4 events every year. In my humble opinion Kokomo is one of the best managed dirt tracks in the midwest right up there with Kenny Dobson at Jacksonville, Illinois (sorry Fairbury!).

Reese O'Connor is one of the 2 or 3 best track prep people in the Midwest (a case can be made for the Helfrich family down at Haubstadt). The push truck numbers and management are second to none and they provide a consistently high quality fan experience and they run a timely and efficient event night in, night out.

I will second Mr. Nunya's gratitude and thank you's to Kokomo Speedway.

If you haven't already GYATK!!!! You won't be disappointed!

Very well said CRIF....I agree with you 100%Reece O'Connor is one of the best track groomers in the Midwest..He bust his ass and takes a lot of time and pride into his race track..Thank you Reece O'Connor..