Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jr. high antics

Default Jr. high antics

While Trump and Cruz engage in these jr. high antics, Hillary is getting closer and closer to winning the election.

How does a criminal , low life, Commie like her lead anything but a prison conviction list!!! This is totally insane!

Can't figure out if Trump is really this immature and thin skinned or is thinking, if you people thought Obama being elected president was the greatest hoax ever perpetuated against the American people...watch this. Polls show him losing to Hillary in the general election. Not sure I trust him not to be the catalyst to propel Hillary to the presidency.

god lets hope not another Clinton in office our country can't handle it but I blame the republicans for the foul up they wanted me to sign up and told them no I vote the person not the party would 've like to cruz get in there but he has gone stupid
    Last edited by old fan; 03-26-2016 at 08:32 AM.

I will agree that Trump should be a bit bigger then he is, these people keep poking the bull, kinda makes me think there is a set up going on, and The Donald needs to figure that out to... There was no reason for The Cruz outfit to put that add out in Utah, Cruz was slated to win that huge... just smells a little like set up to me...

The RNC hopes they keep fighting and when they elect Kasich has the nominee nobody will b!tch because the way they two clown have acted unprofessionally. The cream always rises to the top. RNC have been studying the polls and the only one that can beat Clinton is Kasich. A lot of Democrats and independents will vote for Kasich and the RNC knows this. The whole goal is to get a republican in the white house and as it stands right now Kasich is the man. RNC is the one keeping him in the race.

Illegal immigrants are “a critical part of our society” and should be provided a route to amnesty, Republican presidential candidate John Kasich tells a coalition of Hispanic company executives.

The liberal media calls him a “conservative Republican” but don’t you believe it. Ohio Governor John Kasich is an Obama appeasing, tax crazy RINO, and the citizens of Ohio need to watch out.

This past week we reported here at Poor Richard’s News that Kasich was preparing to cave in to Obama and implement a massive expansion of Ohio’s medicare program under Obamacare.

Now Kasich is taking his RINOism a giant step even further and planning to expand Ohio’s sales tax to include a giant list of transactions that have previously been exempt.

from the Columbus Dispatch:

The taxman is coming after your magazines, your downloaded music and movies, your parking garage — even your funeral if Gov. John Kasich gets his way.

John Kasich the Common Core loving Ohio RINO governor will announce he is running for president in late July.

SS you really like ticking me off about that worthless SOB Kasich, don't you!!!

No I really don't but facts are facts and the republicans want the white house and with Kasich they will get it! Its just that simple. Go ahead a post all of your immigrations BS because the republican don't really care about it. Never have never will it is just a talking point during the election cycle.

2 out last of 3 republican presidents where real tuff on immigration. How could you for get Clayton?

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...orders-2014-11

Bush 41 and Reagan debating on immigration. Sounds to me they are for it not against it Clayton.
    Reagan wanted to open the borders both ways!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
    Last edited by ss12; 03-26-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The RNC hopes they keep fighting and when they elect Kasich has the nominee nobody will b!tch because the way they two clown have acted unprofessionally. The cream always rises to the top. RNC have been studying the polls and the only one that can beat Clinton is Kasich. A lot of Democrats and independents will vote for Kasich and the RNC knows this. The whole goal is to get a republican in the white house and as it stands right now Kasich is the man. RNC is the one keeping him in the race.
    how the he11 could Kasich win he only won one state his own now they are backing someone that doesn't want to run Paul Ryan and different times when Reagan said that look whats coming across the borders now
    Last edited by old fan; 03-26-2016 at 08:39 AM.

No I really don't but facts are facts and the republicans want the white house and with Kasich they will get it! Its just that simple. Go ahead a post all of your immigrations BS because the republican don't really care about it. Never have never will it is just a talking point during the election cycle.
    you need some strong coffee if you think Kasich will get in he finished 4 th out of 3 lol in Arizona

Hey Old fart the RNC has already told you what their intentions are at the convention in July is. They went ahead and put it out now so it won't be a shock in July. RNC is keeping Kasich in the race for a reason. He is the only out of the 3 electable and can beat Clinton.

that's total bs how need the party vote the person and KASICH couldn't with even Rubio dropping out, vote the person not the party has a great meaning to it doesn't it

There is a reason Kasich isn't campaigning that hard. Silence is golden. Let these 2 take themselves out. Look who started this post. Already the republican voters are turning against these 2 for their "Jr. high antics" The RNC even knows when Kasich is the nominee Clayton will vote for him. Heck I even knew that!!

You are dreaming like hillary would if kasich gets in what difference will it make hilarry wins though i geuss that what you want

There is a reason Kasich isn't campaigning that hard. Silence is golden. Let these 2 take themselves out. Look who started this post. Already the republican voters are turning against these 2 for their "Jr. high antics" The RNC even knows when Kasich is the nominee Clayton will vote for him. Heck I even knew that!!
    I heard that lity is going to vote for Hillary if Kasich gets the nomination.

Lity P/Med me and indicated he will just settle for 4 more years of Obama!!

Yeah he always says not the party but, vote for the person lol

The man can't get enough votes to win over a state or two. He is not what any conservative would want for Prez. You know that he has liberals values. That is why YOU like him. Personally, I chose not to support ANY liberal in any party. They have almost totally destroyed this nation.