Default Did we lose our right to vote ?

Chucky , Nancy and the libtard gang would have us believe that the so called voting rights bill that failed on a bipartisan level strips us of our constitutional right to vote !!! And they are BAT$HIT CRAZY about it !

Almost........theyre so scared of a thing called an id!

An only foolS Trust voting is their VOICE heard...........

So let me get this straight. Because they "won" and they claimed that the last election was the safest and most legitimate in history - we now need to pass this wish list and get rid of ID to vote or it will imperil the democracy. After they just got done telling us the last one was so trustworthy...

Pardon me while I go walk off a bullsh!t cramp.

If they were to get their way with their election reforms election day will turn into the adult version of believing in Santa Claus.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Alabama has had ID voting for years without problems.
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

The whole Dem voting issues are pure nonsense. The losers have nothing else to run on so they gin up a phony situation. Most Dem voters are naive and don't understand much of anything, so they parrot the garbage that is told to them. It is comical. Especially when they accuse Reps of being like Jim Crow who was a democrat. How does that work? LOLOLOL

Here is something else comical. Jan 6 garbage. the so called insurrection was made by people who had no weapons. They were protesting what the saw as a fraud election. Right or wrong, they were within their right. The Dems do this kind of stuff and worse, but get a pass because of the lying media.

Stupid is as stupid believes and or falls for. What i love is the resident Trump hater tells us we fell for Trump and his lies. I never read on post on here that showed anyone who supported him, didn't know his good policies and also his nonsense on twitter etc.

Dem Dems allso forget that old " HONEST " Abe Llncoln was a Republican ! !

They want those millions of illegals to be able to vote, as many as possible.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They want those millions of illegals to be able to vote, as many as possible.
    About that…

Hispanics lean right. They haven’t thought this through so much.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Legal hispanics ………….maybe ? Illegal ones getting all the free sh!t ………not so much !!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Almost........theyre so scared of a thing called an id!
    Except for when they need to show it to buy henny or white claw????

Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not to mention the FREE Joe Biden t-shirts they are handed !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-23-2022 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The whole Dem voting issues are pure nonsense. The losers have nothing else to run on so they gin up a phony situation. Most Dem voters are naive and don't understand much of anything, so they parrot the garbage that is told to them. It is comical. Especially when they accuse Reps of being like Jim Crow who was a democrat. How does that work? LOLOLOL

Here is something else comical. Jan 6 garbage. the so called insurrection was made by people who had no weapons. They were protesting what the saw as a fraud election. Right or wrong, they were within their right. The Dems do this kind of stuff and worse, but get a pass because of the lying media.

Stupid is as stupid believes and or falls for. What i love is the resident Trump hater tells us we fell for Trump and his lies. I never read on post on here that showed anyone who supported him, didn't know his good policies and also his nonsense on twitter etc.
    The so called insurrection was led by FBI and other agency infiltrants trying to stir up the crowd.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The so called insurrection was led by FBI and other agency infiltrants trying to stir up the crowd.
    yep, the woman at the Senate hearing admitted to having fbi operatives there! And
    that Ray Epps fella, was or is, connected to the Fbi!