Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Stupid question: It is my understanding if you were a DoD subscriber you now get access to Flo as well. But if you subscribed to Flo, you are not able to read or have access to DoD at this point. Is that correct?
    This is correct. Last week I sent an email asking them about it and they confirmed this was true. They also said it will be possible for Flo subscribers to get the DOD content in the near future so it sounds like it's some kind of database issue.

As for subscribing to Flo, you used to be able to signup through an alternate Flo Sports site (Flo Gymnastics, Wrestling, etc.) and get access to Flo Racing. Whether that is true now or not, I do not know. You could always try. For me, $150 is a hellofa lot better than paying $30 a month, but I enjoy a lot of stuff Flo Racing broadcasts.

I have noticed that poor people are the only ones crying about these prices. I just pay them and enjoy the content.

Wow that's an ignorant comment dirtreynolds, maybe some of these people are on a fixed income. That comment shows the piece of sh1t you are.

Yearly membership is a great deal. I can see races all over the country that I could not attend otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    I have noticed that poor people are the only ones crying about these prices. I just pay them and enjoy the content.
    No where did I say I was poor. No where did I complain about prices for streaming.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Just watched the 1988 World 100 on Flo. Watching the 1991 World 100 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Wow that's an ignorant comment dirtreynolds, maybe some of these people are on a fixed income. That comment shows the piece of sh1t you are.
    Take your blood pressure medicine and go sit in the corner.

There is no way that someone gets that upset unless they believe its directed at them.

Say Goodnight Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    No where did I say I was poor. No where did I complain about prices for streaming.
    no one said you did Mr. Guilty Conscience.

It was a general statement. Quit being a 15-year old girl that thinks everyone is talking about them.

Watching racing on tv sucks, You can only watch what they show you and it’s just not the same as being there but with this messed up year of 2020 it’s better than nothing I guess

Kevin that's funny, in no way did I think that was directed at me I have all the streaming service and can afford them but I'm not trashing other people like you. Look at me I got money get out a your moms basement.
    Last edited by Mason87; 09-09-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Kevin that's funny, in no way did I think that was directed at me I have all the streaming service and can afford them but I'm not trashing other people like you. Look at me I got money get out a your moms basement.
    hahahahahahaha

You sure spoke up for those that are Jesus.

That's fantastic that you can afford them, as can I.

My shot was taken at people who get on this forum day in and day out complaining and crying about having to pay for streaming services. If you love racing (as do you and I) we don't complain. We just buy it and understand the worth. The others? Well, probably un-educated and dumb. Can't help that.

Tell your poor, un-educated followers I said so. (since you know, you are their spokesperson)

P.S. Your mom's basement is really cozy at night. A little chilly, but nothing a blanket and a little snuggle with her can't fix.

Catch ya later Son,

- Dad

Default DOD and Flo combined

I subscribe to DOD and pay 99.00 a year. Now that FLO took over DOD, how do I join FLO for just 50.00? What is the deal or is there one?

Quote Originally Posted by b&b View Post
    I subscribe to DOD and pay 99.00 a year. Now that FLO took over DOD, how do I join FLO for just 50.00? What is the deal or is there one?
    You should now have access to Flo, with no payment needed at this time. The next time your DoD account is up for renewal, the cost will be $150.

Do I just log into Flo with my DOD log in and password? Ok, I tried it and it still wants me to pay. Why in heavens name is this so complicated? No one can give a straight answer as to how this works.
    Last edited by b&b; 09-09-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b&b View Post
    Do I just log into Flo with my DOD log in and password? Ok, I tried it and it still wants me to pay. Why in heavens name is this so complicated? No one can give a straight answer as to how this works.
    You should mssg DoD and they will tell you what you need to
    do. I had to do that and it’s set up now

I have. I even messages Flo. Will see if I get a response. Thx
    Update... no answer from dod, so I went to account updated subscription which will bill 150.00 next year. So let’s see if I get the race now....
    All is updated, so good to go!
    Last edited by b&b; 09-10-2020 at 12:44 PM.

DoD has always responded to me very quickly. I am disappointed in them that they have eliminated the month to month subscription. I have the luxury to shell out $150 for the one time payment, not bragging, just sayin. I have 2 friends however that are not in the same situation as I. One is out of work due to covid and the other is on SSI and is on a fixed income. It sucks for them as they are avid fans and this is the time of the season where there are a lot of big races approaching. I really wish DoD would reconsider their choice because i am sure there are a lot of others in the same shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    DoD has always responded to me very quickly. I am disappointed in them that they have eliminated the month to month subscription. I have the luxury to shell out $150 for the one time payment, not bragging, just sayin. I have 2 friends however that are not in the same situation as I. One is out of work due to covid and the other is on SSI and is on a fixed income. It sucks for them as they are avid fans and this is the time of the season where there are a lot of big races approaching. I really wish DoD would reconsider their choice because i am sure there are a lot of others in the same shoes.
    It took me two weeks with eventually talking to them on phone to get flo added to my monthly DOD account. It cost me $3 more a month. Now less than two weeks later it says I am not a premium subscriber to DOD. Wait ....I just paid to be getting both...

I been a dod subscriber for years but got a bill on my cc for 150 yesterday from floracing ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream