Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Joe is that you ?
    Bill is that you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You think it might because, of you or is it someone else why he doesn't want any part of your team lmao!!!
    And you wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm not on no team that's only reserved for you guys but, not bbq he's doesn't want to be on your team lmao!!
    man , you just broke the hearts of two of your 4m comrades , sorry fellows , kid is a loner....

That will sail right on over his head FF........like an outfielder playing too shallow.

And doesn't shallow seem to fit the subject matter anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    man , you just broke the hearts of two of your 4m comrades , sorry fellows , kid is a loner....
    I bet not............................................... ............... but, I am a loner and keep to myself. I cause no trouble for no one. I'm a happy go lucky guy and am truly blessed. God is very good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That will sail right on over his head FF........like an outfielder playing too shallow.

And doesn't shallow seem to fit the subject matter anyway?
    But, with speed to catch any fly ball in the out field.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    No but, BBQ is breaking your teams hearts. He doesn't want any part of your team and I wonder why lmao!!!

no but, bbq is breaking your teams hearts. He doesn't want any part of your team and i wonder why lmao!!!
    none of us need a team to defeat simple uneducated scumbag people such as yourself ! I see trump was calling the former hnic scum over the weekend , how fitting !!!!!

none of us need a team to defeat simple uneducated scumbag people such as yourself ! I see trump was calling the former hnic scum over the weekend , how fitting !!!!!
    Oh there is defection number 2, this team is rapidly falling apart. No one wants to be on that team and I wonder why lmao!!!

oh there is defection number 2, this team is rapidly falling apart. No one wants to be on that team and i wonder why lmao!!!
    let me help a little minded uneducated communist scumbag out ............... There is no "i" in team ! I know spelling isn't one of your strong points ( but then again what is } but maybe jill can clear it up for you !!!!

But, with speed to catch any fly ball in the out field.
    More like speed enough to catch up to the ball at the fence only to be so uncoordinated that instead of catching it like 99.9 percent of everyone else would do the ball bounces off your rock hard noggin over the fence for a home run.

Conseco style.

let me help a little minded uneducated communist scumbag out ............... There is no "i" in team ! I know spelling isn't one of your strong points ( but then again what is } but maybe jill can clear it up for you !!!!
    My motto on this one......there is no I in team, but there is an m and an e.

And that's the way it's always been and will continue to be when it comes to the shaming of libarro world on 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    more like speed enough to catch up to the ball at the fence only to be so uncoordinated that instead of catching it like 99.9 percent of everyone else would do the ball bounces off your rock hard noggin over the fence for a home run.

Conseco style.
    wouldn't that be a ground rule double ? Since we are not on the same team !

You have a valid point.....

Oh there's an eye on your team alright lol

More like speed enough to catch up to the ball at the fence only to be so uncoordinated that instead of catching it like 99.9 percent of everyone else would do the ball bounces off your rock hard noggin over the fence for a home run.

Conseco style.
    Now that was funny lol!!!!

My motto on this one......there is no I in team, but there is an m and an e.

And that's the way it's always been and will continue to be when it comes to the shaming of libarro world on 4m.
    Yep and that's way you've been acting you little selfish guy you. The team is not going to be very happy with you. Heck you have look no further than how pissed dirtman is right now lmao!!!

Now that was funny lol!!!!
    YOU PROBABLY WRITE YOURSELF NOTES OR TEXT YOURSELF AND END THEM LOL ! and you probably don't even wonder why anymore !

wouldn't that be a ground rule double ? Since we are not on the same team !
    You mean since you don't want to be his teammate and he doesn't want to be on your team lol

Yep and that's way you've been acting you little selfish guy you. The team is not going to be very happy with you. Heck you have look no further than how pissed dirtman is right now lmao!!!
    joe is that you ?