Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Who would vote to help Biden pay for millions more illegals to come into the country. Biden does not want help with the border other than the money to pay for processing in more illegals.

Kiddork just doesn't get it.
    I see you found the article lol............................................... ...........

So if a bill was put together that would help at the border and improve Bidens poll numbers, no FN WAY says a Republican congressman. Now do you see what we're dealing with. I told they don't really care. Both parties don't give a dam and like to use it for talking points.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's the nicest thing you have said about me in awhile lol
    Well thank you sir. See? I do have a nice side afterall!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I see you found the article lol............................................... ...........

So if a bill was put together that would help at the border and improve Bidens poll numbers, no FN WAY says a Republican congressman. Now do you see what we're dealing with. I told they don't really care. Both parties don't give a dam and like to use it for talking points.
    The citizens of this country do NOT want to pay for these illegals to come into the country. If you are a Republican you had better not be supporting any president that is inviting millions of illegals into the country or you will not have a job the next election.

Your sweetheart Liz got crushed for going against Trump and MAGA, BTW. Her primary last year was one of the worst defeats ever. People know who she is, you don't.

Liz Cheney’s historic margin of defeat
    Hageman taking 66.3 percent of the vote to Cheney’s 28.9 percent.

Same goes for Dems in the red states.

Of course, if you know the elections are going to be stolen, what can I say.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-06-2024 at 11:45 AM.

Liz Cheney might have gotten crushed at the ballot box but, she is ten times the Patriot Donald Trump and his minions are.

crock A patriot is the furthest thing from the truth about this woman. You are reading propaganda and once again falling for it.

Trump is 1 billion the patroit that Liz is. She is actually not patriotic period.

I'm not sure what your perception of patriotic is. This woman is aligned with Obummer and Biden, the true communists, not patriots.

In September Trump picked Harriet Hageman, who wasn’t even in the race yet, a land-use lawyer who placed third in the 2018 GOP primary for governor. Trump’s endorsement of Hageman caused three of the others to drop out. At last count there are six in the race, including Cheney. “Unlike RINO Liz Cheney, Harriet is all in for America First,” Trump said in his endorsement. “Harriet has my Complete and Total Endorsement in replacing the Democrats number one provider of sound bites, Liz Cheney.

Liz Cheney’s historic margin of defeat
    Hageman taking 66.3 percent of the vote to Cheney’s 28.9 percent.

Clayton and still more of a Patriot then Donald Trump will ever be

Question

Liz Cheney might have gotten crushed at the ballot box but, she is ten times the Patriot Donald Trump and his minions are.
    Old Lez Cheney ? Just who in the world are you trying to kid ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    So I see your another one. Funny how you guys can turn on them on a dime. One second a conservative the next NOPE a rhino now. Even trough she's the one telling the truth.

Kid, you are dealing with cult members. Anybody that goes against their leader will be looked down on.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lez???? You could well be right about that, clever of you to come up with that one. hahaaha

Bet it went over crock's head, though.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-08-2024 at 01:17 PM.

If being "America First" is a cult, then all of us patriotic christians who actually believe America is a great place and worth saving, then yes, Count me in on such a CULT.

ss, what do you call Biden and his supporters? I need a good laugh!!

Got a hint for you, Satan-worshiping cult

If being "America First" is a cult, then all of us patriotic christians who actually believe America is a great place and worth saving, then yes, Count me in on such a CULT.

ss, what do you call Biden and his supporters? I need a good laugh!!

Got a hint for you, Satan-worshiping cult
    Patriotic but, backs the big lie OK then.............................................. ...I needed a good laugh.

Patriotic but, backs the big lie OK then.............................................. ...I needed a good laugh.
    The Big Truth actually.

But your not capable of intelligent reasoning.....

What do you expect from MSN????

Lightbulb

I'm surprised that the Honorable Mr. Buford. Justice didn;t tell you just to look in the mirror if'n you needed a good laugh that bad . . .

I'm surprised that the Honorable Mr. Buford. Justice didn;t tell you just to look in the mirror if'n you needed a good laugh that bad . . .
    Honorable ok. He believes Sandy Hook didn't happen and backs the loser Alex Jones but, he is Honorable OK lmfao..............

The Big Truth actually.

But your not capable of intelligent reasoning.....
    You believe Sandy Hook didn't happen. Say no more