Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default when is it time to say the bloomer is done

bloomer and cody is a marriage made in hell

I’d wait to see Once bloomer is fully healed We know the zero can drive I don’t he has dropped off that much I believe it’s more because of his injuries Plus not testing etc

Allbrand. Don’t count your chickens until they hatch. 😜

I'm thinking a little more than one defunked season. Eventually he'll realize cody is doing nothing more than milking him for anything he can get and move on. Add in the injury witch is probably the biggest thing holding him back and Randy's passing and i don't know but i beleive theirs issues in the home front. Who honestly expected him to have a good year. He's not done this very well could be the beginning of the end but he's not done yet.

Maybe he should drive for someone else ? That way he would have more time to take care of his personal business (for now)

I don't know how much more physical healing he's going to do, but he will never be anywhere near 3 years ago, from a health standpoint.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

He probably has to still parade around like a show pony to fulfill those commitments he did with that apparel deal, with Cody and whatever his personal obligations may be. Can he still drive, heck yeah, but the rest is a train wreck

Time catches up with everybody. Add in serious injuries and it catches up with you even faster.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I started DRIVING to Daytona bike week years ago. There is a reason we chose to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I'm thinking a little more than one defunked season. Eventually he'll realize cody is doing nothing more than milking him for anything he can get and move on. Add in the injury witch is probably the biggest thing holding him back and Randy's passing and i don't know but i beleive theirs issues in the home front. Who honestly expected him to have a good year. He's not done this very well could be the beginning of the end but he's not done yet.
    ( milking him ???? )

That cow went dry long ago.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Is Scott still riding Harley’s ? Or did he give that up now?

How is someone who bought into a team because said driver was broke and couldn’t race “milking him”?

I mean he said he hasn’t had feeling in his leg or foot from the accident. He runs right in the middle of the track where you need a smooth steady foot on the break and gas. He’s not done yet. If billy Moyer wasn’t still going so good I would question the age thing. The more people doubt the more it will feed him. Healing takes a lot of time at age, just watching him walk makes me think he’s near right yet.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

This idea that Cody is milking Bloomer is the exact opposite of what’s going on.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Your right Josh Bayco

Cody bought 30% because Scott needed cash to pay bills. He wasn’t racing because of the accident. Like mentioned above: you can’t milk a dry cow! How long this arrangement last is a good question. Cody is a businessman who knew nothing about a race team at the time. If there is any milking going on- Cody is the cow. Things are in disarray in Mooresburg and it didn’t just start with the bike wreck in Daytona. People blame age, injury, Sweet’s passing- but there is an old saying “you rep what you sew.”
    The past couple of years the harvest hasn’t been very good.

Not 1 person knows what his injuries were from that motorcycle mishap. Hip, yes to what extent, guess ? I personally had hip replacement surgery and in 30 days I was back playing pickleball, I took it easy for the next 2 weeks then have gone full bore after that. Stop about the injury because he has had many more issues. Divorce, passing of Randy sweet, droop rule, bringing cody in, which I don't see what that relationship has helped Scott. Garage help, pit help. He's a train waiting to derail. I believe Cody may have been the guy behind drydene. I betcha it was pitched to drydene that team 0 , 3 cars, where going to be on top of the woo at seasons end

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Not 1 person knows what his injuries were from that motorcycle mishap. Hip, yes to what extent, guess ? I personally had hip replacement surgery and in 30 days I was back playing pickleball, I took it easy for the next 2 weeks then have gone full bore after that. Stop about the injury because he has had many more issues. Divorce, passing of Randy sweet, droop rule, bringing cody in, which I don't see what that relationship has helped Scott. Garage help, pit help. He's a train waiting to derail. I believe Cody may have been the guy behind drydene. I betcha it was pitched to drydene that team 0 , 3 cars, where going to be on top of the woo at seasons end
    He can’t even walk normal wtf lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Dirtcrazy4u

You are correct on your list of problems- except still working on the divorce situation. I am not quite sure but I think Weiss had the Dryedene sponsorship before team zero ? I agree with you- Cody probably put the Dryedene deal together for Scott/ Madden.

0 was always better in the slick than everyone else. Now everyone else has caught up. Scott can’t run the cushion in his cars and he no longer has the advantage of knowing come feature time he will get better as everyone else slows down. I don’t think it is a health issue at all anymore. The cars are different, the technology is different and you’re seeing probably the best thinker of all time in terms of DLM racing struggling to adapt and find speed.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    There was this one jughead that knew exactly what Scott's injuries were and predicted he would be back from the injuries "SOON".......haven't seen him around lately.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????