Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tires

Necrosis, the melting point of rubber is 180 degrees Celsius or roughly 357ish Fahrenheit. I called and asked a man who knows. You set your oven on 350 and there is a rotisserie in his particular oven. You rotate the tire for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, take the tire out for 10 minutes and rotate the tire 2 more times at 350 for 25 minutes. It may pull the oils out, it may make a heluva entrée, I don't know?? The man is a regional champion in a super late model and this is the way they harden their soft tires. Your gonna argue with a man that knows. I'm not oldfag or calverton, I'm not on her typing for the hel1 of it. That is the exact not a Guess, but the exact formula a champion regional racer uses to harden his soft compound tires!

Oh really? Local Champ is your source? Ohh the irony, it's melting point is so high! Who's opinion in all of DLM racing would you value most when it comes to tires? Serious question!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Oh really? Local Champ is your source? Ohh the irony, it's melting point is so high! Who's opinion in all of DLM racing would you value most when it comes to tires? Serious question!
    I go to huskerdirt and Jeff .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I go to huskerdirt and Jeff .

Come on now Brother you forgot the other expert..... The StLouis Sidewalk Slider Litefooted Flaming Faller Litey Oldfag Perverton!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Come on now Brother you forgot the other expert..... The StLouis Sidewalk Slider Litefooted Flaming Faller Litey Oldfag Perverton!
    Still here? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Still here? Really?
    And he is going to outlast you.......#karmachameleon
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by perverton View Post
    As long as you don't put that special sauce from tennesee on them they would be legal, my question why do they wrap the tires
    Speaking of special sauce, you keeping getting it all over your keyboard, you pervert!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perverton View Post
    I changed no date you assumed and you know what happens when you assume saturday the track was not at its best with the weather and all you could've ran open tire rule and got the same results and it was thursday night the track was extremely wet and the track was junk it didn't get over till 3 0r 4 am

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Those 7 or 8 top teams get what they want when it comes to rules. Monkey stuff up so they can have penske build them a way around the rules so the local guy won't beat them. Go to no groove tires so they don't have to work as hard. Then the photographer and the meter reader put it in the Lucas rules and all the series around the country think it is great for their racers too. It is flat disgusting!
    Agreed!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    i am at the a track every weekend and it the pits after the races only been their since the late 70's
    So when are you going to start learning something??? Geeeeeeessshshhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So when are you going to start learning something??? Geeeeeeessshshhhh!!!
    Such as walking without tripping.....or......typing with punctuation and capitalization????

That might be 2 too many things for his brain to fathom at one time! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Such as walking without tripping.....or......typing with punctuation and capitalization????

That might be 2 too many things for his brain to fathom at one time! lol
    Whats your talent....... chewing gum and walking?

oh wait we know!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

wow GOD has spoken I am very disapointed

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Whats your talent....... chewing gum and walking?

oh wait we know!
    Yep.....and custom outhouses for my hud customers!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    yep.....and custom outhouses for my hud customers!
    clayton wetter and cirf should be calling you any day now

Why?......

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Still here? Really?

Ya know what you cynical old fuker my last post isnt me at all because im a motherfuking man not some little punk b!tch like you that likes to poke and run.... Im Going to say this to you one time and one time only OLDMAN You best keep your eye's peeled from here on out because if the fukn Moderators dont want to take care of you then ya best go take a look OLDMAN at what my Occupation was for the past 25yrs so dont think for one minute that finding you is an issue period! At first your sh!t was kind of humorous because you was like some drunkin alcoholic that would get on here and run your d!ckbeaters for a little bit of an arguement But when you found out that i was actually dying your worthless fuk you wanted to step it up and take it to a personal level and now im tired of your sh!t and am going to strike you back and oh yeah OLDMAN you are going to feel it and feel it hard because when you touch that keyboard one of these days and you just get the Blue screen of Death or you try to Swipe that screen on that smart phone and it go crazy think of me..... i will flip your screen upside down... i'll flip it sideways.... you will be calling your computer repaishop crying like a little B!TCH and going to your cellphone carrier crying like a little B!TCH saying my cellphone wont work i think it has been hit.... Think about me..... The Name is Dale Green if you want to call the police B!tchboy because at this point i dont give 2 fuks!!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Probably stupid question but what's wrong with letting team's groove an super tires.I know about the doping an all but can't see what's wrong with letting team's groove tires or grind em
    I got a suggestion to the no grinding or grooving rules!!!! Don't use Hoosier tires or American Racers if you not allowed to groove or grind. In essence,take a few weekends off till they change the rules back or all racers sit out on strike so to speak till it gets changed back. No tire sales at all should help change things a bit.Just my 2 cents worth.Racers need to stick together or boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    You do realize that you're arguing with someone that claims they know a lot of what goes on at planet zero right?