Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

If there were anyone honest or unbiased enough to count and tally them……sure, I agree.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I am sure the left will be crying and interfering with everything they can do to stall the results.

However, I think this. We will know who controls both houses by tomorrow at the latest. I say this meaning we will know, even though nothing will be official because of the lawsuits and other nonsense the Left is going to present, but we will know.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I am sure the left will be crying and interfering with everything they can do to stall the results.

However, I think this. We will know who controls both houses by tomorrow at the latest. I say this meaning we will know, even though nothing will be official because of the lawsuits and other nonsense the Left is going to present, but we will know.
    Nonsense like filing over 50 lawsuits after an election and not winning one ? Getting one draw. Many being in favorable courts. Those kind ?

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Nonsense like filing over 50 lawsuits after an election and not winning one ? Getting one draw. Many being in favorable courts. Those kind ?
    You don’t know the facts ……..just what you hear on CNN !

Show me proof where any of it was actually litigated in a courtroom ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Show me proof where any of it was actually litigated in a courtroom ?
    I cannot deal with you or Buford. No posted links or anything else will change your opinions.
    Done with both you.

i cannot deal with you or buford. No posted links or anything else will change your opinions.
    Done with both you.
    because there is none ?

No the ones they are winning. But you listen to the lying medias....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    All paper ballots like back in the day would still work fine, and fair !
    They were paper ballots!!!!! Stuck in the machines and they spit them back out!!!

I cannot deal with you or Buford. No posted links or anything else will change your opinions.
    Done with both you.
    We call out the lying censoring leftist commies, that you align with. I would leave too!!!

Brilliant political insight.

Hey, I went to bed and the dems were way ahead in Arizona and Nevada. I wake up and Nevada has flipped and Arizona is very close. I call shenanigans.

We do know one thing. Pennsylvania has a high percentage of weirdo people who will vote for weirdo’s in an election.

Weirdo or snake oil salesman and non-resident ? I'd take the weirdo too.
    Good on Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania, lol……..must be a tough state to live in.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The Red Wave turned out to be a Red Ripple.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    The Red Wave turned out to be a Red Ripple.
    And a bulk of their wins were done with more traditional, more centrist candidates. Get these far right nut jobs out of here.
    Abortion rights bills keep falling on the pro-choice side too. 4-5 states last night.
    This country is slightly right of center fiscally, slightly left socially. Recent elections are proving it.

Thanks, Conman for stopping the red wave. The conman will be an excellent presidential choice in 2024.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Thanks, Conman for stopping the red wave. The conman will be an excellent presidential choice in 2024.
    He was definitely in the way.
    And his loudmouth, baby boy of a son sure is quiet on his twitter today.

Abortion is the reason for the losses in tight races. Just listen to what people said in the exit polls. People are POed about Gov in general and anyone thinking the Dem pathetic polices won the night is clueless. People do not love crime, inflation including high gas prices. Nor do they more printing of money. The independent fell to Dems because of abortion pure and simple. Case in point, how did a brain defected man get voted into the Senate.

I am completely against abortion BTW. However it is the reason some of the hopefully seat pickups failed

Abortion is the reason for the losses in tight races. Just listen to what people said in the exit polls. People are POed about Gov in general and anyone thinking the Dem pathetic polices won the night is clueless. People do not love crime, inflation including high gas prices. Nor do they more printing of money. The independent fell to Dems because of abortion pure and simple. Case in point, how did a brain defected man get voted into the Senate.I am completely against abortion BTW. However it is the reason some of the hopefully seat pickups failed
    Anyone who Wants abortion up until the point of birth is an absolute piece of chit