Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Hey SS, read this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!
    I got your cream. End of discussion
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I got your cream. End of discussion
    Whip it out,son, let us all have a good laugh! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You will still get the die hardon fans to say the bloomer not cheatn.Its one thing if you rack up all those wins by not cheating but when u cheat as bad as he does how do you know wich ones were really won fair and square. Thats the problem.
    Unless he gets caught he did win them fair and square. Lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Whip it out,son, let us all have a good laugh! lol
    She cant right now she teaching the midget. Lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    She cant right now she teaching the midget. Lmao
    So........SS might be a TRANNY! Oh my!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Thats cw's job

So........SS might be a TRANNY! Oh my!
    Is it a cummings? Sorry SS I just couldn't pass this up. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Lmfao lmfao...good one plunks lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I heard his "cummings" is cumming up short these days!

With the 6 getting outrun by the 0 on a weekly basis, ole SS is suffering from depression!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

well he did and you know they won't check them

Heres some food for thought for people thinking their hero wouldnt cheat with his car, how many of these heros out there have cheated on their wives? If they would cheat on their significant other do you think they wouldnt cheat people they dont give 2 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s about out of a win or money?Im not saying any names but im sure there are cases in which some drivers cheated on their spouse ,so why wouldnt they cheat their cars up?
    Last edited by stewart fan; 08-13-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Wrg got 3 of lucas oils premier drivers do you think for 1 second if they tested kid rockets tires and they were doped they would ban him?I dont think so their big name drivers arent near as stacked as lucas oil!

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Heres some food for thought for people thinking their hero wouldnt cheat with his car, how many of these heros out there have cheated on their wives? If they would cheat on their significant other do you think they wouldnt cheat people they dont give 2 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s about out of a win or money?Im not saying any names but im sure there are cases in which some drivers cheated on their spouse ,so why wouldnt they cheat their cars up?
    sounds like a loser to me

Wrg got 3 of lucas oils premier drivers do you think for 1 second if they tested kid rockets tires and they were doped they would ban him?I dont think so their big name drivers arent near as stacked as lucas oil!
    but didn't a second teir lucas guy win the dream legally , if you come to the track legally you shouldn't have nothing to worry about 2 of those top drivers have been caught how many teams one of them even came to the track with wrong tires at a lucas show

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    The outcome on Saturday will be the same as last night.

Well , when Bloomer has beaten the $hit out of them over and over , and someone
    comes along and has a heck of a year and just dominates the series for a minute, and
    then falls off and just cant get it back , well everyones cheatin. Boy there is nothing like
    good luck , but when somebody is on top always , he's a cheater. How long can you cheat
    and get away with . Race after race he beat their a$$ off . Wheres all the cheater finders. If he's cheatin must be as good at it as he's racing . You bloomer haters might as well
    accept it he's just the man bad a$$. look at your has been. not even close !

Quote Originally Posted by Bang D. Cushion View Post
    So if bloomer (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s on field tonight they will just say he doped the other 3 tires? Guess we should go IROC racing and supply the cars as well.
    As you can see in the next post after yours the 'club dread' as bbq puts it will have a field day about it. The IROC idea is not a bad idea but there would be a bunch of BS over the chassis lol

I knew a driver that messed around with not only one of his car owners wives but several and some of the crews wives also lol

They wont do that cause of the impact that would have in so many different ways

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Well , when Bloomer has beaten the $hit out of them over and over , and someone comes along and has a heck of a year and just dominates the series for a minute, and then falls off and just cant get it back , well everyones cheatin. Boy there is nothing likegood luck , but when somebody is on top always , he's a cheater. How long can you cheatand get away with . Race after race he beat their a$$ off . Wheres all the cheater finders. If he's cheatin must be as good at it as he's racing . You bloomer haters might as well accept it he's just the man bad a$$. look at your has been. not even close !
    YEAH what he said^^^^^^

and a cheating sob which equals loser