Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I try not to step on any toes.....just try to keep everyone updated on what happens to whoever. We didn't make it tonight, missed it by one spot, so it's all fun.

Scott just said he lost his power steering with a few laps to go, I did see his car puff some smoke. A lot of guys pulled out due to heating issues, the track was really heavy, due to the drencher we got before the race.

Whiskey City 601.Scott Bloomquist
    2.Earl Pearson Jr.
    3.Brandon Sheppard
    4.Gregg Satterlee
    5.Dennis Erb Jr.
    6.Colton Flinner
    7.Nick Hoffman
    8.Darrell Lanigan
    9.Steve Francis Jr.
    10.Kent Robinson
    11.Don O'Neal
    12.Devin Gilpin
    13.Duane Chamberlain
    14.Jared Hawkins
    15.Tim McCreadie
    16.Jimmy Owens
    17.Kody Evans
    18.Jonathan Davenport
    19.Cody Mahoney
    20.Jesse Lay
    21.Wayne Chinn
    22.Dustin Linville
    23.Dustin Nobbe
    24.Jason Jameson

Flinner passed the most cars.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Well your safe this time. He was the last car on the lead lap 6th.
    Didn't think my odds were great

I've never been to Lawrenceburg. Is it normal to lose that many cars? 7 cars left on the track at the end of the race??

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I've never been to Lawrenceburg. Is it normal to lose that many cars? 7 cars left on the track at the end of the race??
    The track is always most generally choppy, but the hard rain made the track rougher than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    Two bad nights in a row for Old fan more Crow to eat
    I hear ya their. He is probably pacing like a caged lion.

Anyone gonna haul to the WoO now or go home and lick their wounds?

Key notes: The first yellow flag waved on lap eight when Jason Jameson slowed in turns one and two. … Darrell Lanigan drew a caution on lap 16. … A yellow flag flew on lap 19 when Wayne Chinn fell off the pace, coming to a stop in turn four. … Another caution fell on lap 20 when Jesse Lay and Cody Mahoney stopped while trying to exit the racetrack. … A yellow flag waved on lap 24 when third-running Jonathan Davenport cut a right-rear tire. … Tim McCreadie drew a caution on lap 30 when he slowed exiting turn two; a smoking Jared Hawkins slowed under the yellow. He was running third. … A yellow flag waved on lap 40 when Devin Gilpin slowed on the backstretch; fourth-running Don O’Neal pitted under the caution. … Colton Flinner slowed on the frontstetch to draw a caution on lap 52; only six cars remained on the racetrack. … Dennis Erb Jr. drew a caution on lap 56 when he slowed on the backstretch with a flat tire. … A yellow flag waved on lap 58 when Nick Hoffman went up in smoke.

The king lives! All you ZERO haters sleep tight and don't let the JD bugs bite.. lol I think his tires bet loaded lol GTFOH. Been dominating for 30 years and sweeps the weekend at 53 years old

Gee Scott won. The best car won. Ain't that exciting. Darn wish I would have seen it. Oh I did, the same show was at Ponders last night. This is competition at its best. Good heavens. LOLOLOLOLOL

It has nothing to do with hate. Just the silly people that drool over him. Why don't you make the comment about Scott haters again. I haven't read since???? Oh a few posts ago, a few threads ago. Too funny. Get a life

TSfan lol drank your haterade I see. I was told when you get the haters down not to kick em and I won't. I stomp em!! Lol

Track was just plain fast! 2 guys break the track record in Q. Cushin was rough and wild, if you could get above it a bounce off it you were fast. way too hard to be consistent up there. problem was bottom and middle were plenty fast. caramba on the amount of cautions! thought Hawkins might do something, he broke!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Gee Scott won. The best car won. Ain't that exciting. Darn wish I would have seen it. Oh I did, the same show was at Ponders last night. This is competition at its best. Good heavens. LOLOLOLOLOL

It has nothing to do with hate. Just the silly people that drool over him. Why don't you make the comment about Scott haters again. I haven't read since???? Oh a few posts ago, a few threads ago. Too funny. Get a life
    I agree to an extent. But were you complaining last year when JD made it look so easy and they were ball gagging on him? Haters, lovers, too much of both is too much.

He is doing his job, that is to win. Just as Tony Stewart's job is to win, so is Scotts. Is it boring seeing the same guy win a lot, yep. I don't care if it is Bloomer, I'd like to see some new faces, or old ones who have fell behind get up there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I hear ya their. He is probably pacing like a caged lion.
    nope moyer won one night and pierce won the other 2 with out cheating wow bloomer beat 7 cars lap traffic must've been a b@itch lmao

and the 0 strikes again more green back in the pocket.

Buster83 If my math serves correct that 72k in the month of August.. The old man ain't going hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I agree to an extent. But were you complaining last year when JD made it look so easy and they were ball gagging on him? Haters, lovers, too much of both is too much.

He is doing his job, that is to win. Just as Tony Stewart's job is to win, so is Scotts. Is it boring seeing the same guy win a lot, yep. I don't care if it is Bloomer, I'd like to see some new faces, or old ones who have fell behind get up there.
    I don't blame him, right, he is just doing his job. I am just amazed at some people gushing over him like they had something invested in his team. BTW, I don't remember saying much about JD last year.
    Other than saying two drivers were winning all the races. Now there is just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    TSfan lol drank your haterade I see. I was told when you get the haters down not to kick em and I won't. I stomp em!! Lol
    You really missed my point. Why? Because of your above post. LOL

What in the heck happened out there
    I am what I am

I didnt hear anything about tiires ? Did Lucus give them a rr before the feature race ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream